1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Shevanel, Feb 2, 2010.

1. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That episode this week made me feel like a piece of my family just died... I am way too involved in Lost, but I'v been watching it since it started in 2004 and it was a big part of my highschool career and everything... Jin and Sun were so in love and the island helped them be closer to eachother and it helped them escape the dangerous lifestyle Jin was leading... I just feel so bad for them even though they're only characters in a TV show...

2. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Loved the look into jacob's past and I love finding out that the mist is his twin brother

3. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Really? I couldn't stand it... and I really love Allison Janney. Like I do not get what the point of that episode was, why we needed to waste an entire episode that is like... 2 away from the finale... delving into backstory that honestly, I don't really care about. I care about the characters who I've invested in. Jacob and MIB can go f*** themselves, for all I care.

Talk about screwing over your show's momentum. This season has been really bad, if you ask me. Reducing the whole show into some stupid battle between good and evil as played out by two guys? If this were an earlier season, and not the last, I would have stopped watching.

4. Emberstone

this weeks episode probably will be more important than anyone can think. it did answer a few important questions, such as who Adam and Eve were from season one, and it unravelled certian aspects of the smoke monster. it does tie elements from alot of the seasons together. so you can count that the finali will rely on 'across the sea' as a episode.

5. littledinosaurs

I love Jacob & Smokey (sorta: i don't like Locke, so Smokey is kinda on my shit list right now) so I really liked the episode.

I am probably the opposite of you. Most of the main characters are annoying me now and I'm not that invested in their stories. I mean their stories are still interesting but I don't care about Hurley, Jack, or Sun&Jin that much at all.

I do agree that bringing it back to some stupid fight between good and evil is kind of lame, but it's better than the whole idea they played with as the island being hell/purgatory.

6. Emberstone

or time travelling donkey wheel.

I didnt care for the cave of lights thing that much.

I have heard the plan is at some point to merge the flash sideways, and the island time lines together. if that means sun and jin come back, I will be happy. danial day kim said he read the script for the final episode so they could film it, and so it seems they will at least be in the flash sideways.

7. Tim

Tim

I've heard that plan too.

I'm curious what that means for previous main characters who have died, but not died in the sideways, like Boone, Shannon, Jin, Sun, etc.

8. Emberstone

I am skipping glee the night lost finishes, since it is 2 hours long, and I can watch glee later. Lost would be more spoiler-potential if i wait a day to see it to watch glee instead.

Also, desperate hosuewives season 6 finale tommarow, so I am ready to wrap up that, glee season one, and the final season of lost.

9. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Lost finale is happening on Sunday May 23, so you don't need to skip Glee.

10. Tim

Tim

LOST ends within 7 days, XD

Tuesday is the last 1 hour episode, then the 2.5 hour finale airs on Sunday.

11. Emberstone

oh... well thank god desperate housewives ends tonight, I would have to skip it for lost if it ended next week.

12. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I really didn't want it to be Jack, I dislike him so much, hopefully in the end it will be someone else.

13. Emberstone

I dont think there is any choice. he draink the water, and took the job. he probably is there until the man in black is dead, or he is dead and/or passes the job on.

But come on... did we honestly expect it to be anyone else other than jack? The show is kinda known for cliches.

14. Tim

Tim

^ I truthfully expect the show to end with the island being underwater like in the alternate timeline, thus, protecting the light without a guardian. XD

But anyway, I clapped (wtf? XD) when Danielle appeared in the timeline, I was like, HELL YA! Then I screamed FUCK NOOOOO when she and Ben almost kissed, lol.

I do wonder though: Why was KWON still not crossed off, if Kate was crossed off for becoming a mother. That kind've confirms that Jin was the candidate for KWON. At the same time, when he saw Je Yeon's pictures, that would've removed him as a candidate, thus allowing him to be killed.

Or at least that's how I see it. XD Whereas Sayid was already dead once, so he ceased to be a candidate after that.

15. littledinosaurs

Not necessarily. I mean they weren't exactly great parents. Sun left her kid to find Jin, and Jin dies to never leave Sun. They both abandoned their kid for their own reasons. Kate leaves Aarononly because she wants to return him to Claire.

16. Harve

...and so the finale is being shown at 5am in the UK :eek:

17. Emberstone

The finale better be spectacular. so much needs to happen, it seems.

What use would the flash sideways be if they never bring the time lines back together. It seems desmond is gathering everyone in the flash sideways to do something big.

18. Zac4

i didnt watch it this season, missed 2 many n no clue what was going on. but im still watching it all 2nite starting with the recap in a few minutes.

im gonna miss sawyer. damn

19. Emberstone

my cousin has never watched them. she reads reviews and recaps. she is going to watch tonight, though. We creeped my grandmother talking about it. She doesnt get tv shows. Darn that great depression, forcing children to play with squirrels cause the econamy was angry... she doesnt know what she is missing.

20. Shevanel

I'm kinda speechless.