1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commercials you dislike

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pikachu1, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Zume

Any commercial pertaining to The General insurance... So stupid it gives me a headache...

2. kv88

Haha Kodiak, that's where I'm from!

3. Nugget

This new commercial from Van de Kamps agitates me everytime.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTx2yNmHdgA[/YOUTUBE]

If I had a daughter spatting at me like that, I'd leave her hungry for the rest of the day.

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate commercials that show everyone's prblems being solved by the new wonder drug of the week

5. RaeofLite

Ok, I think I mentioned it on here earlier... but still... McDonalds STOP advertising in your Walmart stores!

"You're thinking shopping, now think french fries. Golden delicious-"
    GAAAH! I'm surprised someone hasn't marched over there and bashed in their recorded intercom device.
    Stop telling people how to think when they really just want to shop!

6. haelmarie

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojMh0VCBv0g[/YOUTUBE]

No explanation necessary, I hope.

7. FuryOfFirestorm

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I despise the iPhone commercial with Zooey Deschanel. You're at a WINDOW and you really need to ask a machine if it's raining? And it's just another way for her to promote her "cute hipster" image. BARF.

I also hate the Go Daddy commercials with the 2 ladies that implies that you can see them naked by visiting their website. If you believe that, then I know a Nigerian prince that wants to give you $50 million if you tell him you Social Security & bank account numbers. Pandering to horny frat boys AND insulting my intelligence? DOUBLE BARF.

8. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

There is no commercial I hate more than that god damn Kit Kat commercial. Just hearing that damn crunching noise and that "Mm~!" In my head makes me want to break something! GAH.

Also, who DIDN'T hate that commercial for erectile function disorder drugs that showed that guy who was constantly grinning?

AND those "Eww mommy I hate everything you make buy these chicken nuggets unless you hate me" commercials. Guess what dear? If I was picky at your age, I would have starved to death. I took food poisoning over starving! Which, in retrospect, was stupid lol.

Lastly, I'd like to see fat people on fast food commercials. That is all.

9. Vesper

I haven't watched TV in a while, but I hated most beer and liquor commercials, especially how they included "drink responsibly" at the end like afterthoughts. I just can't abide promoting the consumption of alcoholic drinks as if they had no ill effects, and the objectification of women that's so common in these commercials makes me think dark thoughts.

#69 Vesper, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  10. Bolin

Oh, God, where to start? I hate any and all alcohol commercials. To echo Chouchou, the "Drink responsibly" tag on is so hypocritical, especially after you just shot a commercial of people being rowdy in a bar and getting drunk. *rolls the eyes* I don't know if it's just a local commercial, but the Check 'N To Cash commercials get on my last nerve. I also hate most car insurance commercials (except the ones with Flo, the Progressive Girl. Love those.) and most of those injury lawyer commercials.

11. Custard

The commercial that's "A tip from former smokers", the one with Terrie. Ahmygoddddd. I get chills EVERY time. Her voice sounds extremely scary and her face and neck... She looks like she's in a LOT of pain and is struggling. It makes me feel bad, but she did it to herself by smoking. But at the same time, I don't think they knew smoking was bad back then. Gahhhh. I shield my eyes and ears every time is comes on. >.<

12. Emberstone

Every new directTV commercial is disgusting, stupid, and insulting.

They all start with the claim that cable tv is crap... I have had satelite, and you wont find shittier service than directtv.

then they say that your cable service lags (I have had comcast for ten years, and the only time I have outages is POWER OUTAGES MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ONE TO EVEN TURN ON THE TV!!!

then they slippery slope you to putting the wrong man in jail, then the man bulks up, and instead of roughing you up with his new muscles, he blows up your house...

NONE OF THAT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH CABLE TV!!!!

13. Mad Man L

Youtube Video

I think this takes the cake for the worst ad on television. Yes, it trumps all your ads. That Febreze one is great compared to this one. Oh, and Rivers ads:

Youtube Video

Just in general. They're all annoying.

14. SkyDiver

I hate commercials for Visions Electronics. Absolutely despise them.

15. nrazor

Out Status:
    Out to everyone