1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused..help me please ? :/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by xxDavidxx, Jan 14, 2010.

1. xxDavidxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Ok well...i'm straight, but i'm extremly curious about other guys. I guess i'm bi-curious. I have come out to two of my really good friends. They both support me, which makes me happy. So here is my concern...there is this kid in my school, and to be honest, i really like him, i've had fantasies about me and him together, and i feel like he is a good match for me. The only thing is, i think he is completely straight. i heard somewhere that almost everyone at one point is bi-curious, but most won't addmit to it. Is there anyway that i can let him know how i feel without him laughing at me, he's completely the opposite of me, but i like opposites, he's all into sports and i'm not. Idk what to do, all i know is i really want to live these fantasies with him, is there any way to see if he's bi-curious as well ? please help any advice ? thanks :help:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If there were any hints this guy were gay (or willing to jump the fence once), you would've listed them. And guys in your situations are liable to look REALLY hard to find some. Since you didn't list any, I'd say he's almost certainly straight. And as such, he's a really lousy person to try to mess around with. I personally don't believe the "everybody's bi-curious" argument, but even if I did, you'd have to be lucky enough to 1. catch him when he was, and 2. be the kind of person he'd want to fool around with. Odds are way stacked against you.

Your best bet would probably be to look elsewhere. If you absolutely positively can't let him go without at least making some sort of attempt, then you might try befriending him somewhat, and then letting him know you're bi-curious. Not letting him know you're curious about HIM, mind you - just that you're interested in trying something with a guy. If he's also bi-curious (and if he's bi-curious about you), that'll be his cue to respond in kind. If he doesn't, consider that the final nail in the coffin - he's not interested.

Lex

3. tylerzane69

i agree with lex, most guys will show signs of curiosity, even if its a just a few quick glances at a guys bulge or their butt... but if you cant find anything that makes you suspect he may have bi tendencies i wouldnt risk the humiliation, your young and i think you could find someone out there who want s to experiment just as much as you do and who you could relate to on a better level. good luck and have fun but be safe

4. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

:/ He's probably straight but are you friends with him? maybe he justs acts like that when he's around strangers, but most likely he's straight(for now at least)

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since he originally posted this over a year ago, let's hope he figure it out by now. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. tylerzane69

good point lex, it was strange because when i found it it was in the recent list...