1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Lovely Message from Director of NOM >_>

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Revan, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Emberstone

Let's not play into their hands by becoming the 'Gay Mafia' these nutjobs like to claim we are. Let's just continue to recruit their children into the Gay Rights movement by teaching them the value of each and every human being, and the notion given to us by the founding fathers - who were students of the enlightenment movement - that all men are created equal with the persuit of happyness, and life, liberty, and justice for all. Lets mess up their plan of facisem by spreading a message of love, humanity, humility, and compassion... I.E. Christ's message, which NoM, and most all of the fundementalist christians abhor and reject.

2. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    These are my thoughts exactly. These people claim we are a "Christian Nation," and we must make laws according to what god want. However, this country was not founded to be a christian nation, which is explicitly stated by "Separation Of Church And State." Yet NOMand their ilk, never seem to acknowledge Separation Of Church And State. That always conveniently gets overlooked by them. And I am sick and tired of listening to their drivel about "god" and "family values" and "what good christian people want." Can't they just shut the fuck up, and go away?!

3. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Full steam ahead! Us being us seems to annoy the hell out of them lets continue on this recruitment drive( as Emberstone said) to teach the value of each and every human being! Really makes me sick on how people who preach about loving one and other then spew that out is makes no sense at all! Oh how i would laugh if one of his kids or people who follow him, kids were gay. :grin:

4. Elesbian47

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be clear, comment-bomb is non-violent and different than bomb. No one suggested a real bomb.

5. Connor22

I'm sorry but I just can't take that name seriously. Every time I see it I get reminded of:
    [​IMG]

BUT WAIT I just thought of a way to use this picture to voice my rage!!!
    no... wait, I can't work out how. Can anyone else?

6. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    NO no no, comment-bomb, yeesh. You know, all of EC dumps some 500+ comments on them. They moderate all of them, so they'd have to check each one. If every EC member posted one comment, and we made an attempt to make them all different, then they'd have to waste hours reading through them all.

Colbert Nation does stuff like that, as does 4chan.

7. mattypants

i cant speak for colbert nation, but chan would ddos them.

8. iwanttobelieve

I do fear that one day if we don not find away to make sure that these types of people are only regarded as crazy and extremely unchristian we will have to resort to well, I'm not saying IRA style of approach, but an organized gay mafia (Individual Gays, Lesbians, Bi's and Trans stealing children's souls through lies like our love is equal to that of their parents, is very unproductive) wouldn't be a bad thing... We just need to make sure they either stai zitto or sleep with the fishes (I recommend we donate some cement-shoes). Capiche?

BTW I don't think I just helped the stereotype of us Southern-Italians, we really are nice people =)

My Own Creation :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Attached Files:

9. 19rockr

19rockr Guest

Near Lexington, KY, by 45 miles to the east.
    Revan46, you have actually said it all for me. :kiss:
    Who the hell is this person? Is he a preacher? That's just how un-understanding this guy, and NOM, is...Reading this has made me speechless. Religion is still fighting a battle that was lost a long time ago...They're just wasting their time. Why don't they just give it up, and start curing themselves, and stop trying to force their own stupid opinions on other people. As far as I can see, that right there is a violation of "HUMAN RIGHTS". Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just so as long as it doesn't get in the way of other people's opinions. In other words, you can't force other people to belive in what you believe in.
    :confused: This is what I feel like doing, except not with my head :bang:

10. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    What upsets me the most about this is these people genuinely believe that love cannot exist between two people of the same sex. They think people are gay because of sexual gratification. It sickens me that people would use their religion to keep two people of the same sex form forming a family and giving their children married parents!

11. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is just sad. We have an organization like that here in Norway too. "Nordic organization for marriage" or something like that. They are just like NOM. They are christian fundie freaks spreding their hatred everywhere. Thank god they don't have that much power in this country, but it's still scary.

We are lucky to have gay marriage here in Norway, but most christians are still awfully conservative. They still REFUSE to marry us in the church. What I love (sarcasm) about the state church is that they get FUNDING from the state to discriminate against LGBT people. At the last church meeting the only thing the bishops could agree on was to wait till the NEXT church meeting to "consider" a gender neautral liturgy. That means another 4 years until anything will happen, and not likely then either.

Love is love, no matter what gender. Love is beautiful. There's too little love in this world as it is. NOM is spreading their hatred, unfortunately there's something called free speech. This doesn't mean we can't fight back though, cause we will! And we will win over those homophobic bigots in the end. We just have to keep on fighting.

Revan46, LOVED your letter! Couldn't have put it better myself :slight_smile:

12. fallendream

by saying you hate them, by saying you want to shoot, kill or hurt them your making us seem worse than them - and if we are this violent when someone opposes us, then maybe we are worse.

13. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't hate them :slight_smile: I just think they're confused :grin:

14. fallendream

And all your mindless bickering is quite foolish. Children deserve a healthy, loving family. How many children are submitted to unhealthy families that contain moms and dads? MILLIONS. Why? Because they fight, they hit, they abuse, and every other thing on the scale. How many homosexual families have been reported to abuse their children? How many have had domestic disturbances? None.

How many homosexual couples have lost their children because they were "improper families", many because of bigots like NOM and bigots like you unintelligent, arrogant, conceited, homophobic pricks.
    [/quote]

#34 fallendream, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  15. JakeBHT

love this

oh and where is the heartless "ahcvbawejklhvawkjhcvwlaiycvgwalhcvawldvg**************************************************************************************************sbhavaefhkbvlaehkbfvaelhkblefvbkhafbv" who wrote that letter

16. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know...I try and make a funny joke using what religious nutters often say about us. Saying they love us more than anyone because we're confused and they're trying to help us. So when I decide to joke by saying "I don't hate them, I think they're confused" you guys rip into me. I'm sorry but you're the hypocrites here >_> And when I say I want to shoot the guy I don't actually mean shoot the guy, I mean shoot him as in shoot his ideas down and shoot his bigotry down, not actually put a freaking gun to his head. God I'm sorry but do you guys have brains and can you not see what is known as 'imagery'? I'm sorry I mislead you but come on people, why would I ever want to become as bad as the homophobes???

Take a joke next time...jeez.

17. fallendream

...perhaps make it clearer you're not expressing rage?
    because it seemed alot like you were...

18. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

I knew what he was on about. :confused:

19. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems only a few didn't know I was not ticked off >_> If you knew me you'd know I'm NEVER ticked off....

20. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

that said, what about the kids with only one parent? or the kids with 4 parents hmm? how about the kids who have 3? instead of saying people CANT get married, maybe we should focus on things like informing the public on diseases such as AIDS or warning people about teen pregnancy?? There are some great things that these people could be doing, like fundraising for habitat for humanity for example, but instead they choose to spend their time deciding what other people can and cannot do. merry christmas to you too man... :dry: