1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blowjob @ 17?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Andytx1, Dec 19, 2009.

1. TroubledRyan

yup...make sure you are comfterble with him,if you want a realation ship(which you may after) make sure he does as well

2. calstad

If it wasnt for the disease ridden world it is today I would say, F-It and have fun while your still young. more XP right?

aside from STD's, save the fact they're clean
    If its just a sexual experience you want, who cares if you know them all that well. Cause when you get to know someone well and THAN have a sexual experience with them, your running the risk of falling in love.

The way that you make it sound is that you dont want a continueing relationship with a fella. Just a sexual experience.

Than again, what does a 17 know about what he wants :wink:
    no offense to the youngins' i know this forum is riddled with'em

3. Schu

I would say yes. So long as you don't do anything to make yourself feel uncomfortable and/or unsafe, it should be ok. But just be very careful about that, it's really easy to drift into things that you're not comfortable with, just look at the thread about feeling forced to have sex, and you'll see.

4. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

Dude, just masturbate and get it over with LOL! All the horniness wears off after a good session. Relax. You'll get one one day just be patient. :icon_bigg

5. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So it's right having sex with someone who doesn't want a relationship and is clear from STDs. I don't want a relationship either so yea. How do I approach him? Because I said no earlier O_O

6. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't speak from personal experience here, but I know two guys who had their first time sex this way by just having sex with a guy they picked up somewhere.

Neither was really happy with how it turned out. Both thought it was enjoyable while it happened, but in they both ended up being quite big advocates of: "wait until you're with someone you really love, and it will be a thousand times more special!".

And I do think I'm going to give the same advice here. Regardless of STDs, or whether or not it's enjoyable, it's still going to be the first time ever you're having sex with a guy, and it feels like a bit of a waste to do it with some guy just to get it over with.
    It's going to merely be using someone else to get off, while you could aspire to more.

7. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    But the thing is I don't want to love :confused: nor find the perfect guy ... I think

8. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, adding "...I think" makes it sound as if you're not entirely sure about whether you want it or not. In which case I would definitely argue against just having sex to get it over with.

When I was 16 or 17, I had it as my life goal to be totally straight, marry a woman, have kids, and get rid of any attraction I had to men. I even wondered about just having sex with a guy to prove to myself it wasn't anything special, and that it didn't mean anything to me. In a way, I even hoped I would find out it was disgusting, and that the experience would turn me straight.
    In the end, I'm glad I didn't, and took the time to figure out how I really felt about things before rushing into anything. Having sex just to try it out back then would have severely compicated my feelings.

I'm not saying that your motives now are the same as my motives back then. But it might be best to just think about it yourself: why exactly do you want to have sex with a guy? Just to try it once seems like a weak reason to do really intimate things with anyone. And again, all stories I've heard from real-life friends tell me that just having random sex is just getting off, while you're never seeing a whole other level that exists beyond that.

9. kettleoffish

you can't plan love dude. It'll happen how it does.

I had my first blowjob with someone who I didn't really know that well at the time, but he's now my boyfriend (4 months or so later) and things are going really great between us. Doing 'stuff' with strangers and relative strangers (we had known each other a few weeks by the time of aforemention oral sex) can turn out great, but use caution and make sure the person's clean. Get to know them a bit first too, I wouldn't advise screwing a total stranger anywhich way.

10. 507bro

let me tell you what happened at my school. A gay guy gave
    a closet friend a bj and later sex. the thing is the closet friend
    didn't know much about gay guy. the gay guy recorded the sound
    on his cell phone and told almost everyone at school, plus he had proof
    the sounds on his cell phone. rumors start spreading and the closet friend
    wouldn't come out of the closet. Everyone made fun of him for having buttsecks.
    so the lesson here is that, know the person before you get freaky or
    this may happen to you.

11. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ^

That's really scary :confused:

12. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uh huh, same kinda jackass that pulled that bedding three girls thing I mentioned. He would've done that, I bet.

Just because someone is willing doesn't mean they aren't an a-hole.