Being gay and studying..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by azrae1, Dec 18, 2009.

?

Has your sexual orientation affect you're studying/performance at school/university?

1. Yes (Out Person)

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
  2. No (Out Person)

22 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Yes (Closet Answer Only)

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  4. No (Closet Answer Only)

16 vote(s)
    29.1%
  1. 1) Has your sexual orientation affected your studying/performance at school/university?

2) I'd say that it did last year when I wasn't out. But now that I'm out, it doesn't. I feel like I can express myself much more fully now that I'm not worried about appearing straight. I also think that last year I had some mild depression due largely to being gay and in the closet, since I feel so much happier this year.

2. Fiorino

I'd have to say "no" because for the most part it has no more effect than my hair or eye color does on my studying. Occasionally, when there is drama It can affect it, but I figure that happens to straight people too, so it's not really because i'm gay.

3. Mister Gaga

I think it has nothing to do with gayness, unless you have something like a whole high school that is homophobic, and that's what I have to deal with right now.

4. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I don't study cause I hate studying not cause I like the ladys

5. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

i Agree with those two.. i think people misunderstood what the poll was about..

It was that: Does your gay social life affect your performance @ school? Not does being gay makes u dummer person :kiss: lol

6. x2x2x2x2y2

:lol: haha this made me crack up. Ditto...well except i like the guys!! :slight_smile: