1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First same sex relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Miss Bubbles, Dec 18, 2009.

1. tokwa

Just like this. Except it's Two weeks. Long story. We both liked each other first, then time passed by, we were far apart, only seeing each other once/twice a week, and when we meet we're like making out like crazy. so we communicated throught text. first was like i miss you text, then, he suddenly said I love you, i was taken aback, but i still said i love you to him even though there's a sense of... what's that word? w/e. Then i decided to end it because I realized I was still too immature for this kind of thing. I told him maybe we're in love with being in love, not with each other. Now, I have kinda moved on, but he ain't yet. He's still emo about it. Ugh. It's my fault.

2. Otsuke

The only same-sex relationship I had was in Kindergarden with a CLOSE friend XD And we were JUST friends XD. So ... shame on me, I am a failure :slight_smile:

No, seriously.... I've never been in a same-sex-relationship... :'( Of course I had dates and it was sometimes going a nice way, but... it ended up they were just all jerks.

3. Gin Uh Fur

Gin Uh Fur Guest

i didnt mind the boyfriend since at the time i was still sleeping with my friends brother. i dont mind open relationships as long as all parties know whats going on. she was kind of a bitch. i mean as someone who didnt mind her having a boyfriend im far from clingy.

4. grapevine fires

My first same sex relationship was started on weird terms and it ended on weird terms. I think she tried to kill herself… I can't remember, it was all very fucked up. Long distance relationships are hard to deal with.

I am in my first same sex relationship that isn't a weird long distance one. She started it, and I don't know who will end it.

5. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    She started it and it lasted 2 years and we both ended it because she was given the chance to go to college in Italy and we decided to end it (very friendly might I add)

#25 carrie90, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  6. partietraumatic

mine lasted like 4.5 months i think. It was kinda a mutual starting as we were already good friends. He ended it. Not had one since :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    My cousin had just split with hs gf who I'd always been friends with anyway and she asked if I wanted to go see Milk with her (I should have seen it coming shouldnt I?)
    I said yes thinking she was straight and thinking I was straight :slight_smile: I think mr milk would have been happy with us making out during his life story.
    But she was a month pregnant when we went to see milk and 6 months later we split...it has a happy ending though...I'm now a godparent to Jonathon, who's now 6 months old!
    We're still friends and I love that she put godparent instead of godmother. Its nice to now that option is still open to me :slight_smile:

8. Phantasma

Long distance, online relationship (i know, i know.. need I say more?) which lasted just over a year. He started it. I ended it.

9. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    Mine I don't really consider a relationship. It lasted a couple of weeks. We only went on one date, and the farthest we got intimately was holding hands. I broke it off because I'd just accepted my sexuality and wasn't ready for a real relationship yet.

My second was more of a fling -- it was with this girl who thought I was hot, and so we sorta "sex"ted for a while (wow, I never thought I'd see myself actually using that word :lol:slight_smile:, but we were never intimate face-to-face. Unfortunately, I ended up falling for previously mentioned girlfriend again, which was tough because it turned out that new girl liked me a lot more than just physically. So it was kind of a crappy and very awkward situation overall.

10. Eponine

I don't remember when it started, but it was on and off for about a year. I don't remember who started it either, but I ended it since it was a (really, really, really) long distance relationship. There are probably other details involved, but it's too long of a story to tell (and recall).

11. AtomicCafe

My first relationship (which I didn't actually consider a relationship mostly because I was so young) started when I was 12 and ended when I was 16. I think the end could be considered mutual because she ratted out my sexuality to my father, who threw me out of the house. Maybe I'm just trying to repress everything about that relationship.... Second one was equally bad, lasted about 3 months until my girlfriend mentioned it was her anniversary. Um, it wasn't ours. Turns out she had a little harem or something on the side. Epic fail on my part.

12. Elesbian47

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ ugh, that's rough.

I had girlsex with a few girls before I had an official girlfriend. The first official same sex relationship lasted a week. The second lasted nearly five years and my current, third, one will last forever. :slight_smile:

13. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Online, Long distance relationship. never again. Mutually started it. Went good for 4 months then well he ended it I suppose, by breaking contact completely from me.

14. Anarchy3825

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    like 4 days he started it, i ended it

15. Tiffany

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    We started it, I ended it and it went downhill hardcore.... I broke up with her b/c I thought she needed to focus on herself before she could be an us (she suffered with some hardcore depression issues) and she wigged out and told us God wanted us to date men... idk... not my best month and a half? two months maybe? I now simply refer to it as the time that didn't happen...

16. RyanOhSnap

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am in my first "real" same sex relationship.

My first one was purely online, and we all know how those work out. I mean he was a great guy, but living 1,000 miles away simply won't work.

The one I am in now is great. I just kind of find out about my sexuality, and he isn't trying to push me to do anything I really don't want to do. We have been out on a few dates so far, and the attraction is there, which is a great thing.

I never would have thought I would be with a guy, but it has happened, and truthfully, it is way better than any girl I have been with. I mean you know it is a great relationship when you can be open about anything with your partner.

Also, this was my first post. =)

17. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

Sounds like you found a great guy, congrats! Also, welcome to EC!:smilewave

18. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    this is my first same sex relationship she started it and its pretty amazing for a long distance relationship and I couldnt be more happier then I am with her

19. SilhouetteDream

First was long distance, online. (Yeah, I know..)
    Talked and liked her for about three years, then were together for one year.
    Then I don't know, things sorta fell apart.
    She was like the perfect girl for me, I really think things would have been different had it been in person.

20. Starshine16

We both started it and then I ended it about three months later when I realized that she loved me more than I could ever love her.