1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would your perfect partner/spouse/gf/bf be like? What traits would they have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tinarenee, Nov 11, 2009.

1. tinarenee

Re: What would your perfect partner/spouse/gf/bf be like? What traits would they have

Some of you guys are very specific about what you want - not that, that is bad at all. I guess after reading mine again and all of yours I realize all I really want is someone who can except and love me as I am and will allow me to do the same for her. From my lips to Gods ears, when I’m ready that is.:icon_wink

2. SRSLYMARK

Re: What would your perfect partner/spouse/gf/bf be like? What traits would they have

He needs to be shorter than me and enjoy cuddling. He needs to be a foil to my eccentricities but also be willing to revel in my spontaneity. He needs to appreciate my interests and support my pursuit of them, but also have his own interests that I can learn about through him, things he wants to share with me. He doesn't have to be super book smart, but he needs to be aware of the world and what's going on. He should be just as willing to flatter me as I am to flatter him.

Basically, I want us to be a team - using our differences as a way of supporting each other, filling the gaps.

3. Emberstone

unconditional love and tolerence.

emphasis on the tolerence. When I get stressed, I become fairly anti social.

4. Phantasma

Flawed.

5. PeaceLoveJoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Taller than me, like a few inches taller, sweet, goofy, mature, open minded, loving, flawed he shouldn't be perfect, he should have muscles, not over the top but just the right amount. Unconditional love, and tolerant, comforting.

6. tylerzane69

Tall, Skinny, Emo, yet fun, caring, truthful, adventurous, smart, romantic, worldly, and they would have to be totally in love with me, like head over heals in love with me!

7. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco

Mine would be funny,intelligent,quirky dress sense,slightly mysterious,loving and affectionate, they wouldn't care what people thought of them and good looking but not obssesed with how they look and I would want them to be totally in love with me

*sigh* I'm sad now I havn't got this dream woman

8. Re: What would your perfect partner/spouse/gf/bf be like? What traits would they have

Perfect answer. :thumbsup:

9. No One

I play bassoon hehe! no but really i do.

10. Stuie

Sorry Kip. You're a little late, I'm already going out with another bassoonist. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And we both like each other a lot, so it will hopefully lead to love. :slight_smile:

11. Emberstone

Stuie... do you help them clean out their spitvalve?

12. Idunnohereitis

idk this is hard. I have to be attracted to the person but it doesnt come down to that, i have to feel like more than just a date, a connection like a friend, somebody i can just get along with and enjoy the same things... well i gues thats not actually hard... but its harder than it sounds.

13. Etorem

Etorem Guest

Someone I feel safe and secure with, who perpetually gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
    Someone who is the key to my potential, my secrets, my world.
    Someone who possesses adventure, self-made happiness and a hopeful soul.

Uwaah, this is just making me sad now.

14. haelmarie

I guess the only thing that would be appropriate is that I don't want a best friend.

15. ohkbye

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I don't know if you are supposed to think about it like this, it is such a mix of things, like words can't describe. You might think you want a guy with short hair and blue eyes or whatever but I'm sure whoever turns out to be your Mr. Perfect will be your Mr. Perfect, regardless of whether or not he has short hair and blue eyes. YA DIGG?

16. Stuie

Hahaha Bassoons don't have a spit valve, it just kind of pools at the bottom until you tip it out which is really gross. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Spit valves in general are gross, I wouldn't want to make comparisons between Chris and them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: However I have told him I like you as much as I hate low tenor clef. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: As a bassoonist, we all know that that is A LOT! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. tokwa

Someone like Ben from QAF. minus the AIDS.

18. Rygirl

Mine would be incredibly open and honest all the time, she would not have any time for fakers or liars.

19. lostinthought9

This.

Also, it couldn't hurt if he had dark hair and green eyes. :slight_smile:
    But, he cannot smoke! That's such a turn-off!

20. ChokiE

Someone with a nice ass that won't act like a nagging housewife.