things that piss you off...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ADTR fan, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Apocalypte

THIERRY FUCKING HENRY.

[youtube]UDvUvKzUUhU[/youtube]

Out of the World Cup because the referee is blind... :angry::bang:

2. GhostDog

Reading through the University-sponsored health care plan I'll have to buy if the bill in Congress doesn't pass (which I believe has a provision that all children can stay on their parents' health insurance until they're 26? One of the bills does, anyway).

Apparently, if you get cancer, you're fucked! They won't cover it. I don't have cancer, but man, that is harsh. "Hey! You have this condition that will probably kill you if you don't treat it! But, uh, that's a lot of money, so, bye! Good luck with that!"

Also, I can't see the gynecologist I've been seeing for years if I want them to cover my well-woman's exam. >:[ I'll have to drag my ass 45 minutes to campus to see a doctor I've never seen before next time I need one. Faaantastic.

Good health insurance reform! Do want!

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Once more doing the "gays are more racist than straights" argument.

Lex

4. UserName

Fake people, Ignorant/Stupid people, Thinking that gay is a "choice" and they do it for attention, People who do not know how to empathize, most flamboyantly gay people...I believe that's where most gays get the most negative attention from (thats cool if thats how you want to live your life but meh...), my procrastination, uhm I'm sure a lot more just can't think of much more right now.

5. Possibly Maybe

You empty headed animal food trough whopper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries, stupid, ignorant, thickhead, arses, family members of my neighbours that don't get it they live on the right and i live on the left. STOP F*CKING RINGING MY BELL ALL THE TIME! ::tantrum:

6. KittyBoy

My family + me = MURDER RECIPE! My family exists solely to piss me off!

7. Connor22

Americans.

there I said it.... only joking :slight_smile:

what i really get pissed off at is the f**** weather
    and internet ads

8. paco

paco Guest

caprese is on the menu at one of the food places at my school. and while it makes me very happy that they have it (and its actually got the right kind of cheese), it really bugs me that everyone on campus including staff pronounces it caprees.

i shouldn't feel stupid for pronouncing a word correctly. that is all.

9. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

douche-baggy little kids who apparently think that heterosexual rape is okay because "girls would like it because they like dick"

and this is why i need to learn how to do super fast castrations on the spot...

also, today's fight just sucked. i swear to god the next stupid ignorant middle schooler who throws around the word faggot will have my fist so far down his throat its insane.

and i don't have any more of those mints. the anger fueled by pms-ing and those assholes called children were so much more enhanced by not having those mints. so damn addicting!

10. Idunnohereitis

you are absolutely right. i think it displays how ignorant and insensitive they can be. and im sorry i know what you mean the whole "fag and gay thing" fo rsome reason it does bother me but i think its cuz htey associate it negatively right off the start.. it make sme feel really bad ya know?

and children stop being innocent in like 3rd grade and hit the level of malicious fuckers.

Cheer up dude. Enhance your holiday by saying FTW and excersise the right to ignore assholes. thats what i do.:]..or attempt to do

11. paco

paco Guest

i really needed a nice, relaxing, enjoyable break where i could hang out with my friends.

thanksgiving would have been perfect. except wait! i was sick. i couldnt even eat thanksgiving dinner. and now i'm back at school.

why the hell is it that the one little break we have, i get sick? i never even get sick normally. and now i have to wait for christmas for the next one.

12. Connor22

when I have to go through this ENTIRE thing to check if my posts are being deleted......
    good thing it was only my paranoia.... again.

13. Nodnarb

People who don't understand that slower traffic is supposed to drive in the right lane, not the left lane. I never thought I'd say this, but Omahans are better drivers than people in Des Moines...

14. xequar

Believe me, I understand your frustration. And if that infuriates you, NEVER drive in Michigan. 90 percent of the motoring public on the freeways here treat the left lane as their own personal cruising lane. Freeways are signed at 70 mph, traffic in the left is usually doing about 62, and traffic in the right lanes A) is doing about 80, and B) refuses to move to let people merge.

There is exactly one other place in the known Universe you will see this behavior, and that's Florida. All the old people from Michigan move there and take their bad driving habits with them.

15. AlmightyFluffy

That reminds me of my world geography class...
    On two separate occasions two different girls asked our teacher if Hawaii was state.
    Oh, and a 17 year old girl didn't know what ovaries were.
    My county is only famous for being the most overweight in our state..

16. Phantasma

People who ask for your advice and then ignore every single thing that you tell them.
    People who ask for your honest opinion and then get pissed off over your response.

17. Emberstone

women who are so fat that their stomach extend a foot and a half from the tip of their nipples, but still think they can pull off tube tops.

18. lurker

people is general have alot of ways to piss me off, most already mentiond. pet hate: ones who expect you to do their work for them, and when you don't- get pissy at you and hate you until the next time they need you to do their work.

and internet ads with sound that ruin my music and crash my computer because its already dying.

19. haelmarie

This is some creepy ass shit.

20. Emberstone

that some countries got the HBP dvd's a month before others... heck.. america accouns for like a third of the ticket sales and hp books sold, we should get it all at the same time like the english editions of the books.