1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

things that piss you off...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ADTR fan, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Ralivar

When customers come into work (I work at a supermarket) ten minutes before we close and expect to be able to walk leisurely around the store and then look annoyed when I politely tell them to get out.

2. Nodnarb

I've probably said this before, but my computer. The fan gets so freaking loud that I can hardly stand to be on it anymore.

My roommate had a huge project due today, and has only had two or three hours of sleep the past two days, so he was sleeping when I got home from class earlier. I got on my computer just to check my email quick, and the fan went on full speed. It was so loud that it woke him up. He wasn't upset, but it made me feel like a total jerk.

3. Stuie

VCE ENGLISH! NO END!
    It really should just go die in a hole and spontaneously combust!

4. xequar

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    explaining to people that the computer is running slow because the server their website is on is slow, and that the computer is fine.

6. Nodnarb

People who wear The North Face jackets.

7. xequar

Hey, once upon a time, TNF made some really kick-ass technical wear.

Now, they make some kick-ass technical wear and a lot of mediocre-to-ok technical wear that's overpriced but yuppie-fucks love because it makes them look like they're active and extreme.

But, if you throw enough money at it (or catch a 40-percent-off sale), you can still get some decent TNF stuff if you know what to look for...

8. The fact that Fred Phelps is coming to my school and instead of counter-protesting, they want us to sit there in our fucking classrooms and wait until after he's left to go home. Basically, they want us to hide up in our little school building and act like fucking cowards.

I know counter-protesting will only feed their anger or whatever, but hiding from them will just make them feel like we're scared of them. They think they win either way. I'd rather them think they won by making us angry than by us being cowards.

9. jotheoneandonly

:tantrum::***::bang:my unicycle not arriving in the post on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN THE POSTAL STRIKE!!!!!!!:***::tantrum::eusa_doh:

10. NickT

Religion.

11. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

People not accepting the choices and opinions of others.

12. Eleanor Rigby

Right now, my job ! Who ever said it's the most beautiful job ever obvisously never had 3 levels in a single classroom, nor 20 littles monsters between 8 and 11.

13. NickT

People who make choices and opinions based on ignorance, hatred, and fear.

14. Mind Freak

^ Yikes.
    It pisses me off when people drive 25 mph (and I'm running late behind them x D ) when the speed limit is clearly 40; can we at least get 35?

Also when they swerve in front of you in then drive slow. If you're going to zip out and front of me can you at least speed up a little bit? I mean REALLY!

Or when they slow down for NO reason.

And it really pisses me off when idiot girls say things like "You're my best black friend!" Wrong. I'm like your only friend.

15. GhostDog

... People actually say things like that? I sort of assumed this was, like, a caricature. D:

I find it amusing how people try to clarify how not-racist they are, and inadvertently end up looking racist.

Unrelated! I've met so many women who seem to be afraid to even say the word "Feminist", let alone describe themselves as one. "It just makes me think of, like, bra-burning..." "Yeah, like feminazis or something."

When did "feminist" become a dirty word? >:[ Why is it synonymous with "Feminazi"? I am sure female supremacists exist, but I have met plenty of feminists (not all of them even female) and they were all reasonable people who just think women AND men are awesome and we should all be able to contribute (and be rewarded for) our awesomeness equally. Also, that women shouldn't be objectified just because straight guys want to sleep with them, nor disregarded entirely just because gay guys don't want to sleep with them.

It is seriously just a basic respect thing, not a "girls rule, boys drool" thing. =/ What the hell? I don't care if all you want to do is stay at home and raise babies, ladies, but feminism ain't all about man-hating and bra-burning. Don't be dissing on feminists just because we want options that you don't care to take advantage of.

16. Halo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't think many know what feminisim really is: it's just wanting EQUAL rights...today we have many rights because of feminist movements, people take their rights for granted...read and get educated about feminisim...I am a feminist, I tend to agree more with Ecofeminism. I think media picks on the radical feminists and people in general think that's feminisim...

oh...things that piss me off at the moment...my job

#316 Halo, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  17. Possibly Maybe

Relatives of my next door neighbour!
    They keep ringing my bell, thinking they are ringing next door. I've complained when I was woken up at 2am, and they are still doing it. Persistent little f*ckers!!! They ring four or more times in a row! HOW HARD IS IT TO FIGURE OUT WHICH IS THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT, HUH? Grrrrrr:tantrum:

18. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

People who hit other people's cars with their cars because apparently "I was reaching for a pen and a whole bunch of other pens fell on the floor so I went to grab them."

19. GhostDog

Well, to be fair, I never drive without my pen. Who drives without a pen? It's unfathomable. I'm surprised cars don't come with a pen, seeing as they are so integral to the driving experience.

No, but seriously, why did they want a pen if they were driving? :confused:

20. gemerency

lag on runescape >.<
    so frustrating