1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim

Tina dumping Sam made me lol. I don't know why. XD It was so out of character, but I couldn't help but laugh.

Revolution... seriously needs to be released. Even if they have to go back and record it. I would find a way to buy it. Those 10 seconds were amazing. ._.

"I like yeast in my bagel, but not in my muffin." ROFL.

...the head turn towards Artie after he pinpointed where the body came from that Kitty's head was photoshopped onto was hilarious. xD

...did Penny really say she injected a Cheerio with another Cheerio's urine?

I expected Kitty to push Tina out of the way. xD I know they were trying to do a scene re-enactment of Carrie, but still. xD

Tina breaking into song in a song sung to her... how very Rachel/Blaine of her. xD The way they rallied around Tina was probably one of the top 5 moments in Glee for me. Not to mention Tina's "I'm going to get you back" glare at Bree.

Okay, this episode was much better. Still pissed Revolution only got 10 seconds though.

Promo for next week's episode... the Finn tribute.

[youtube]6drGAFXNgdU[/youtube]

2. GirlWhoWaited

Promo for next week's episode... the Finn tribute.

Youtube Video[/QUOTE]

Ugh. I can't even. :tears:

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't laughed so hard at Glee in a long while.
    That yeast infection commercial was absolute gold.

4. ChloeAllison

I loved the last episode! Yeast infection commercial was hilarious and I am excited to see that Demi is on the show :slight_smile: Does anyone one know if and when Adam Lambert is going to appear? I saw a picture from Lea but I wasn't really sure if it was true or if there is more info somewhere :slight_smile:

5. Chels

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haven't watched Glee in a long time, I feel like it kinda became too surreal for its own good, but the last episode was actually good. I like Demi, and the commercial Santana had to do was by far the best part of the whole thing.
    Definitely tuning in again next week.

6. Tim

Tim

Previews of the songs from The Quarterback are now posted on tumblr. (Not my tumblr, did not like posts, etc. so there's no way for it to trace to me, to any mods :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Fuck Yeah, Glee Club

Holding off on most of the songs until the episode, except Seasons of Love. Seems like it's Kurt, Santana, Mercedes, Puck and Tina singing. EDIT: The usual source revealed Mike always sings in it.

The rest of the songs are solos or duets.

Seasons Of Love – Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Chris Colfer, Mark Salling, Jenna Ushkowitz & Harry Shum Jr.
    Make You Feel My Love – Lea Michele
    No Surrender – Mark Salling
    If I Die Young – Naya Rivera
    I’ll Stand By You – Amber Riley
    Fire And Rain – Kevin McHale & Chord Overstreet

#4246 Tim, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  7. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Did the second episode feel like the old Glee to anyone else? The "Hey Jude" scene was amazing and probably is in my top 5 Glee moments.

I don't know if I'm ready for Thursday. ;_;

8. Tim

Tim

I'm... actually in tears. ;_;

9. applepie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im crying my eyes out right now :tears:

10. Rainbow Girl

I cried so much during Quarterback. I didn't start crying until Santana was singing and kept crying when she and Kurt were talking afterwards. I was crying during Puck's scenes and Sue's confession to how much she cared for him, when Will finally cried at the end and Will and Rachel's little moment. But the part that made me cry the most was when Rachel sang her tribute. I swear there places where you could hear Lea crying while she was singing. The songs were so raw, especially Make You Feel My Love and If I Die Young. Overall, beautiful.

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I died. Just died all last night. I couldn't stop. The moment between Kurt, Carole and Burt? And don't even get me started on Mr. Schu at the end, that just broke me completely, tears welling up in my eyes all episode finally just started falling.

12. tallygirl1128

I cried during the entire episode. From the moment they started singing "Seasons of Love" to when the credits came up. There were SO many sad moments!

13. magic

i was crying the whole time and the bit with Kurt and his family was really sad

14. Miss Loopy

EEK I'VE NOT WATCHED IT YET...

TO ONLINE STREAMING!

nfdkjhkjgdfhbdf

15. Miss Loopy

"Glee series creator Ryan Murphy has confirmed that season 6 will be the end of the line for the show, and reveals that the finale was originally set to focus on Finn and Rachel."

NO NO NO NO NO

WHY

16. ChloeAllison

That was the most moving episode....I cried 3 times. They did an amazing job making it a true tribute and not exploiting his death. For anyone who ever lost a friend too young it hit very close to home.

17. Markio

Going back to episode 2, the most moving moment to me was when Tina stammers, "I can't go back in there..."

While I didn't cry during Quarterback episode, I really liked the performances by Chris Colfer and Naya Rivera. Santana's scream moment was definitely raw. Plus the "THIS is assault!" I felt that the episode did a good job of balancing a serious subject with the usual Glee format.

I liked Puck's new hair, but I didn't like his performance. He and Beiste looked so mechanical in their scenes together.

I disliked how Emma gave Tina a pamphlet that said "When to Stop Talking." I get that her comments sounded self-absorbed in light of Finn's death, but couldn't that be her character's defense mechanism for handling such a serious event? To retreat into her fashion instead of addressing the actual loss? What really bugs me is that rarely do we see Asian women in lead roles on TV (aside from Margaret Cho, who revealed all the pressure she faced to be a thinner, prettier model minority for her sitcom), and Tina is sort of groundbreaking as a main character on a mainstream show (not to discredit Sandra Oh on Grey's Anatomy). Glee seems aware of this abnormality, pointing out how Tina hasn't had many solos in the past or when she was interrupted in the middle of "Revolution." But to turn around and imply that she needs to stop talking is a cruel use of the voice the show has. I did like the other two pamphlets, though: "It's Not All About You;" "Wait, Am I Callous?" Lol.

18. Foxface

Just finished season 3....wow...right in the feels

Foxface

19. Foxface

So I am a quarter into Season 4 and I do admit I already miss seasons 1-3...doesn't feel the same...but I shall go on because I still enjoy it

Foxface

20. Zyanya

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian