1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Kerploop

Serious? And this is glee? Wow.

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What are you talking about? And it's Glee not glee. Glee is the show, glee is the emotion. Get it straight.

3. Tim

Tim

It's the Glee Project.

That song was performed live, without any studio editing, or any re-takes.

I'd love for you to show me an artist can can sing a song like Someone Like You like that other than Adele without any editing/etc.

4. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One of my favorite contenders was Nellie but I don't think Lily should have gone home instead of Nellie... The only last chance performance that moved me emotionally this week was Lily's. I love Nellie's voice more but Lily made the judges nearly cry. I thought both Abraham and Nellie's performances weren't very good. I loved Nellie's "If I Were a Boy" way more than "I'm the Only One."

I predict that Abraham, Michael, and either Aylin or Ali will be in the bottom 3. I definitely thought Abraham and Michael lacked in passion. Abraham almost looked sleepy on the pyramid. Michael just doesn't stand out among a crowd. Aylin also faded into the background a bit (but not as much as the first two) and Ali messed up the take a lot so that may mess her up.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate to say it but I'm getting rather tired of Abraham, Michael I'm not the biggest fan of but same time I kind of feel he's very similar to me with the constant over thinking except I don't let that get me when performing so he really needs to stop and be confident...honestly...Aylin I still love EXCEPT I find her face is getting similar expression time and time again. In When I Grow Up and Eye of the Tiger I felt she made the same expression...same with Price Tag. I still love the girl singing wise. I really think though so long as Lily puts herself into it, I think the Final Three will be Blake, Lily Mae, and Aylin or Ali in the third spot. Then it's really up to Ryan. The one thing I will say though is except for Adaptability, Blake's NEVER been in the bottom 3 and had to do a solo performance for Ryan. And as we all know Shanna is the same.

Tim, if you're correct, then Shanna could get Marissa/Hannah'd which sucks cause she is a great singer. But I guess we'll wait and see.

6. sugarcubeigloo

Really sad about Nellie, I thought she left too early. But I'm not entirely sure if she would have been happy being an actor anyway. It seemed like she just wanted to sing her music (which I'm good with - I'll totally buy her album when it comes out).

As for the other people left, the only guy I've been impressed with this season has been Blake. I'm really pulling for Abraham though. I can't imagine a girl not winning this time around. I think if I had the choice, I would want Ali to win. However, I honestly see Shanna or Aylin winning it all.

7. Markio

It's weird: before this season started, I was rooting for Dani Shay. Then she was out early on. I was of course impressed by Shanna at the beginning, but she hasn't won since the very first challenge. Most of the attention has been on the contenders who are finally out (Charlie, Tyler, Mario) and now I'm not sure who I'm actually rooting for to win.

I think I like Ali the most. Aylin acts too silly for my own tastes, and I find Lily's personality to be a bit bombarding as well. Not that either of them are not excellent contenders--they're my top 3 at this point--but Ali seems to be demonstrating this vivaciousness that I think will help her power through the rest of the competition.

I also find the male contenders underwhelming this season. Blake to me is like the new Samuel Larsen: solid, consistent, yet lacking much personality. Michael is like Blake Jr.

8. Tim

Tim

This... is amazing. xD

Hannah, Brege (Marissa's sister, who made the top... 60? in season 2) and Marissa made a "band" named the Ginger Dukes.

Mashup of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and We Found Love. :3

[youtube]pEhtxkBqohA[/youtube]

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^Beautiful

10. Chris1298

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I absolutely love Glee. . . I literally just made my profile and i have no idea what im doing:slight_smile: HELP!:grin:

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^Welcome to EC Chris! Hope you have fun here. Feel free to post all over, get advice, offer advice, and hope you have a great time :slight_smile:

12. Tim

Tim

There's a rumor going around that Sebastian is transferring to McKinley and being upped to series regular.

Dear God, don't let that happen.

13. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ew. No.. please not another Warbler transfer.

14. Markio

Why is Sebastian still around?

The following spoiler concerns the next three people who may be out...
    So Abraham is supposed to be out in Tenacity. Then Shanna is rumored to be out in Romanticality. In the Season 2 Supertease, they showed Blake and Shanna singing onstage with the band behind them, implying that they both sing last chance performances in the same episode (Romanticality). The Supertease also shows Ali singing onstage but there doesn't appear the be a band behind her. Based on her lip movement and the absence of a band behind her, it looks like she could be singing "Keep Holding On," meaning that she may be out in Actability. The final 4 would then be: Aylin, Blake, Lily and Michael.

15. ANightDude

Sebastian was always intended to become more of a major character. Grant Gustin has stated there's been a few meetings and such, but no real major conclusion. Gustin's got a lot of projects coming up as well, so who knows.

I want him to come back, but at the same time the show is a cesspool of undeveloped characters, and adding another character in there is going to make watching the show even more frustrating.

16. Philvanuirle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Are you serious :frowning2: not Abraham too! I hope it is just a rumour.

17. Tim

Tim

Only a very few amount of people think that's Keep Holding On. People who I know who are good at Lip Reading say she's singing "Oh Yeah."

18. Markio

I hope so! Fingers crossed. :wink: Although I think I'd be OK with any of the women winning.

19. Tim

Tim

I'm happy with any of them winning. I've been happy with that since the top 8. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. Tim

Tim

Well... *elimination spoilers for tonight's episode*

[​IMG]

Image from Romanticality... Abraham is indeed not there. (Gotta love Hulu being idiots and uploading promos to their servers early, eh?)

Which means we may have to face the truth - there's a high chance of Shanna being eliminated next week.