1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    June 5th at 10pm

2. Emberstone

Oregon took third place at nationals, bitches!!!!

3. Takdizzle

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    haha that was the best episode ever loved it :slight_smile:
    did anyone else find that pamplet as hilarious as i did like i couldnt stop laughing for a good 5 minutes i love those lmfao

4. Markio

I thought it was so sad when Tina told all the new members in the Costume Committee room that they would get their chance to shine if they kept putting in the hard work. That's what I was expecting with my a cappella group this year since I'm finally a senior. Then last minute they decided that we weren't going to compete this year at all, because two members dropped out... :frowning2:

5. Of Mice and Men

Oh God, I actually cried so much during the Nationals episode. It sounds silly, but I feel like I'm actually proud of how far New Directions have come and the totally deserved that win.

Now I'm preparing my artillery of tissues for the graduation episode.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You guys ready to say Goodbye?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7IQBp1Wz88[/youtube]

7. Loras

YAAAY THEY WON!!!! I loved it made me so happy and proud to be a gleek!!

8. UnAmourFatal

Am I the only one who missed Blaine and Kurt kissing at the end of the last episode? They had Rachel and Finn, Brittany and Santana, I thought it was only natural that they'd show Klaine kiss.

9. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I loved the body swap. It was funny!! I wish when Brittany and Santana kiss, it'd be more than 1 second. I wish they got to make out full on like Kurt and Blaine did or like Finn and Rachel do every single episode!!

I loved how they finally paid attention to Tina but I wish she didn't bow down to Rachel. Tina deserves attention!! Rachel got to shine for 3 years and yet she told Tina she only gets 1 year to shine!! No me gusta Rachel.

I thought they did really well with Puck and Beiste.

10. Emberstone

I think we should have seen finnkurt and puckblaine kiss!!!

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was expecting it but of course they wouldn't do that -_-'

12. Emberstone

Fulfil my gay puckerman fantaisies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. GingerGuy

Fantastic episode. Or better, episodes. It was hard for me not to tear up in some scenes. Such as when Puck embraced coach beiste in the locker room, when she yelled "me" when her husband asked who would love her, when they struggled so much and finally got their efforts worth it by winning the nationals. I could totally relate to the feeling of victory they possessed. I went to Germany with my schools choir group and it was a blast. I felt like my soul was coming out of my body. But since I wasn't in a competition, I'm sure it did not come any close to the joy the members of the glee club, who got their last victory right before leaving the school, managed to achieve. And of course, Schuester getting the award caused a big smile to emerge on my fate. These were fantastic episodes. Third season showed what it came for.

14. MusicMan12

I was thinking the same thing!!! They better kiss next week to make up for it:lol:

15. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was already falling out of my chair laughing when finnkurt put his head on puckblaine's shoulder. An actual kiss would have made my head explode.

I also noticed the lack of a Klaine kiss at the end of the episode, and did think it was strange. Though I'm still such a Kurtofsky shipper (hopeless, I know, but I can't change! :lol:slight_smile: that it didn't bother me much. And Britanna needs to catch up on the PDA count anyway. :slight_smile:

16. Emberstone

from now on, we shell refer to the shipping of 'Finn' and 'Puck' as 'Fuck'.

17. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Naturally.

18. Tim

Tim

So apparently, they're going Degrassi on us. They'll be following some seniors to the performing arts college, and switch between it and McKimley High as the focus. I'd link the interview, but I'm only on my phone at the moment.

All I could wonder: Nationals is supposed to contain like 100 show chord, as we saw last year. Were we supposed to assume the three on stage were meant to be the top 3? And if so, did they change the format? Last year they said the top 10 moved on to thee final performances.... This episode was totally filled with inconsistencies for me. Did anyone notice when Paradise started, Quinn was running ahead of Sugar, but when they did a close up, Quinn disappeared? Lol.

Why did Will have Quinn and Tina temporarily full in for Mercedes? Brittany and Sugar were actual members of the Troubletones. I did like that we had some Cheerios backup dancers... but no explanation of where they came from (though I assume they were in the back of the bus, as we only saw the front during What a Feeling) and where they disappeared to after Edge of Glory.

Anyway, I assume they're going to have Carmen accept Finn, Santana and possibly more after her reaction to their performance, and the revelation that the show will also focus on a performing arts school with at least Rachel, Finn, and Kurt. They also said ALL regular cast members will be back next season, meaning they may all get an invitation to the college (with the explanation of Carmen going to Nationals to scout potential talent), our even focus on a school other than NYADA.

I apologize for any misspelling our odd words, again, on my phone, and Swype with autocorrect can be very messy.

19. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, while I know I don't have official words lol I will explain it from my perspective and thoughts.

1. Nationals did contain 50 (one from each state or at least that's my thought).

2. We knew about the Top 10 already, so perhaps they decided this time not to make the whole big deal of the Top 10 list or Nationals changed this year. Though same time you do need to realize competitions like this change all the time. Remember in Season 1 at Regionals, they didn't even ANNOUNCE third place (New Directions), last year they only announced the winner, and then this year announced them all (well ok third, and then the winners). So that just shows you they could've removed the Top 10 and just made the Top 3. Or like some have discussed Tim, it's possibly thought that one or two songs from the set lists for ND and for VA were FROM the Top 10. For example, Edge of Glory and Starships might've been from the first actual performance, and then sorta seg-wayed to Paradise and It's All Coming Back to Me Now as Showcase. And Pinball Wizard may also have been Showcase (top 10). But again it's REALLY hard to determine.
    3. Will had Tina and Quinn fill in for Mercedes either because they needed extra voices (why he wanted two instead of just one I dunno). And then Mercedes came back anyway and just wanted Quinn and Tina to be there. It's also possible Ryan Murphy just wanted Quinn and Tina in the performance just because Dianna, Amber, and Naya are "leaving" but let's face it, they won't be performing in show choir competitions with the rest of ND.
    4. It's a tv show, inconsistencies happen all the time -_- as annoying as they are.
    5. The whole Carmen accepting Finn, etc is hard to believe. None of them actually applied to NYADA in the first place, Rachel and Kurt did, so I only see Carmen accepting Kurt and Rachel (Kurt because it was obvious, and Rachel because...well I don't even need to explain lol) What they're going to do with regards to the others I don't know, and also I don't know, you could very well be right, but it just seems silly to put Kurt and Rachel through the whole process and then it's like "hey Finn, Santana and Mercedes you're in!". No, that don't fly with me and I doubt Ryan's going to be that stupid.
    Quinn however will not, she's going to Yale, this has been established like fifty times this season.

At least...that's my thoughts.

20. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What the....

How did Kurt not get in? I was for sure he'd get in. Anyone else thinking this is so typical of Glee to make Kurt who stood out to Carmen, get in, and Rachel OF COURSE gets in? Seriously wtf...