1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. TheRoof

This.
    and I mean seriously sam and quinn? i mean i understand the whole virtue of switching things up but in reality, they are horrible singers and frankly rachel and mercedes have the best voices, and it just doesnt make any sense that they didnt get to perform. if this was a real life situation, ND wouldve lost no doubt with such weak performances.
    also why do people hate rachel so much? i know she can be selfish and all that, but honestly people and the characters in the show just trash her and bully her. wasnt the whole point of glee not bullying people? and yet, i see others characters bullying her just because she is vocal about her mind, and bc they are jealous of her talent (although she does occasionally brag about her talent too much, but honestly she IS really good)
    i didnt like rachel "cheating" with puck (but they didnt have sex so it doesnt really count as cheating in my mind) and that was "mean" as Finn put it, but honestly I do sympathize her in some ways. I just dont see why people ignore to see things in her perspective as well.

2. Happy Vampire

I personally love Sam performing. But I don't like Quinn's voice at all. But I think they had an amazing performance. And they can dance which I have to say being in a show choir is a big part. It is at least 40% of your score. Some places it is 50% and dancing can keep you from winning. The Warblers have great vocals but very little movement. It is very disappointing.
    Plus the fact they they tried to showcase someone other than Rachel and Finn is amazing. I'm personally sick of see those two together. I'm glad they broke up and I hope they stay that way.

3. Beachboi92

I personally thought this was another great episode idk why people are trashing on it so much xD i meant the tie in the end was sort of rushed and yes a cop out but it had to happen in order to move the plot forward.

Wasn't the best but my episode ranking for the past couple has been from amazingly amazing progressing down to last nights episode being really good. I thought Dog Days was the best song they have done to date and i LOVED the dancing at sectionals by ND.
    And whoever thinks they wouldn't have won that irl is crazy, they had way more range and depth in their performance and they where just great.

I personally think that Kurt is going back to ND because he can't stand being in a place where he isn't aloud to shine as an individual. And i can tell a fall out is going to happen between him an blaine.

I CANT WAIT FOR SUSAN BOYLE NEXT EPISODE!!!!

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mother hates how Kurt is being portrayed as so weak and she likes Blaine. Though that's also her homophobia sorta coming out -_- I dunno how to explain is but she thinks that the way they're developing Kurt is just so wrong. And while I agree I wish he wasn't so weak right now but she's still being stupid about Glee -_-

5. Nodnarb

I enjoyed the songs from this episode. Dog Days was good, and Valerie was awesome. But I'm sick of the Emma/Carl/Will storyline. Not a fan of Sam/Quinn either.

6. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I liked the episode. I thought that the fact that they featured other people besides Rachel and Finn was quite nice at sectionals. No, Quinn and Sam don't have the best voices on the planet, but a Rachel & Finn duet is just beyond expected by now. I think they should stay broken up. Personally, I think Mercedes should have been allowed to have a solo, but whatever. Granted, I think Sam and Quinn are beyond dull as a couple (especially Sam, whom I don't see the appeal of. Give me Blaine any day. He's beyond dreamy. :slight_smile: I love Quinn when she's bitchy.) I loved the song choice of "(I've Had) The Time Of My Life" (Love that song), and Santana rocked her solo part. And the Warblers? I'm not certain yet. I'll see how things develop for Kurt there. I do kinda hope he and Blaine get together, or at least stay friends. Maybe Blaine can join "New Directions." Whatever keeps him on the show, LOL. :slight_smile:

7. RaRa

At the end I thought "finally they can end the show without a pointless song for once." Of course I was wrong. I dont see the point of them.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Except that the song rocked, and Tina was amazing in the song.

9. crimsonarcher

...Am I the only one who thinks Mike Chang is very, very cute?
    :grin:

10. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do and while I don't mean to sound racist, he's like one of the few Asian men I'm attracted to.

11. Emberstone

kurt will not become strong until he confronts his fears by confronting karofsky once and for all. basic story telling.

12. Paper Heart

If you are a racist, then consider me one too. I'm usually never attracted to Asian men.

13. lostinthought9

Honestly, I never gave him a second look, until I saw him and Heather Morris do that "Teach Me How to Dougie" video, and I was like o_o, he's cute. xD

Btw, I think I'm one of the few people on this forum that actually like Rachel.

14. Beachboi92

i love rachel >_>

15. Neoh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I thought Santana killed that solo. Although the dancing was pretty underwhelming when you've got 10 kids standing in the background just singing ooo's while 1 person sings and 2 dance semi-together.

I also wasn't blown away by the Warblers either, but that was most likely song selection.

16. Tim

Tim

You guys have to realize: We didn't see the full performance.

Every group performs 3 songs. We don't know what ND's last song, or the Warbler's last 2 songs were.

17. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Technically, they didn't exist.

18. theJosephDean

Or maybe they did. I think they're Schrödinger's songs.

19. Emberstone

I suspect that like regionals last season, we wont get the full preformance until nationals, since rumors is the season ends on nationals... which I question, because what point is there to season three then.

I cant get their preformance of 'valerie' out of my head. my favorate song they have done so far, made better by the high energy of mike and brittney's dancing.

20. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe....World/Internationals Glee Competition? *shrugs*

Here's Baby It's Cold Outside by Kurt and Blaine, and Merry Christmas, Darling from Rachel guys..

http://insidetv.ew.com/2010/12/03/glee-baby-its-cold-outside/