Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. justcrosby23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

I'm really just in it for this boy now....
    He's just so handsome :grin:

Also, the whole rachel-kurt thing.. I thought it was kinda touching.. I don't know I've always wanted her to be his hag.

2. Saikou7

No! Mercedes is his hag! Everyone knows that :slight_smile:
    I was surprised that Rachel was even involved in trying to help him. We all kniow how self-involved she is...

and Darren is incredibly handsome :thumbsup:

Also, "Marry You" was great.

3. friedgabe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    People say I look like Darren Criss... Do I?

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're insane :slight_smile: This season has been more like:
    Good. Mediocre. Good. Mediocre. Mediocre. Amazing. Good. Amazing.
    Audition. Brittany/Britney. Grilled Cheesus. Duets. Rocky Horror. Never Been Kissed. The Substitute. Furt.

You heard me. Rocky Horror was mediocre :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2010 at 05:25 PM ----------

Oh and I can't believe Sectionals is on Tuesday :O I know it's different than Season 1, but still I can't believe it's time for Sectionals already. I personally thought the video of the Warblers was like New Directions had gone to their Invitational (New Direction's in Season 1 had an invitational in The Rhodes Not Taken).

5. Paper Heart

Ahh! Sectionals looks so good! I cannot wait! I assumed that since the season is building to Nationals, things would be moving faster. Also I think that since Rachel has been trying to be a better person, it's natural for her to want to smooth things over with Kurt. They have competed for solos and for guys, so I think that she would want to start with him. Especially with the Burt/Carol relationship. Not to mention that her two dads probably has her sensitive to gays.

Santana Solo!!
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atoOsZApjcE[/youtube]

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome :grin:

7. ANightDude

No comments about tonight's episode, guys? I thought it was fantastic. :grin:

8. Tim

Tim

My opinions: I liked everything except what I'm about to mention.

First, Will and Emma are getting sickening. It's worse than Will and Terri. Seriously. I DESPISED Terri, but seriously, the Emma subplot is worse than the pregnancy plot of last year.

Sam and Quinn. Quinn alone is nice and kind. Since she's met Sam, she's defaulted back to the first few Glee episodes of being a bitch. Sam... Yea, he doesn't say much, but when he does, it's worse since he got with Quinn. I just don't like them as a couple. (And I don't like Sam/Kurt as one either, since I'm sure someone will just say I'm just saying it out of spite. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Lauren - Interesting Character. I've liked her random one shot scenes in past episodes, but she pretty much lost my interest the minute she said "Show Choirs are Stupid." Though, she was dancing and clapping plenty in Santana's solo and the final song.

THe entire Warbler part of the episode. It was cheesy and unneeded. Kurt (like Quinn), seems to have defaulted to his first few episodes personality, where he's all about standing out. The actual Warbler was just ugh. I did like the scenes with him and Blaine though.

The tie - Cop Out. Plain and Simple.

I do have to say though:

TINA AND MERCEDES DUET, F*CK YEA! XD

But seriously - has anyone noticed the characters seemed to default back to the first part of season 1, personality wise?

9. AlyssWonderland

Rachel and Puck. Flashback to season one. Emma gets married and Will is upset. Flashback to season one. Finn gets cheated on. Flashback to season one.

Still loveddd the episode thoughh. ♥ One of the better ones.

#1889 AlyssWonderland, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  10. Nomad187

I liked the episode alot and liked how the set list was mixed up so others got to sing

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My critique:

First off, loved several things. Loved the whole Puck getting the whole in the toilet scene lol, that cracked me up. Loved Will yelling at Rachel, that just made me go "BOO YAH". Third, Mercedes and Tina AMAZING. Does anyone else find Tina's voice sounds different? I mean she sounded so strong and powerful, whereas like in Sing, she was more just like cheerful but like kinda meek...And I also like that Quinn's a bitch again, to me she does it better...but she's still quite sweet, I find that Quinn is only frankly a bitch to Rachel and I love her insulting Rachel all the time lol. Oh and "Valerie"? THAT WAS AMAZING too.

Now the things I didn't like. First off, Blaine and Kurt, I'm sorry but I hate the pairing. It's not just the whole gay guy with out gay guy thing, it's the fact that in the episode I found he was basically a total asshole to Kurt telling him to stop standing out and to try and fit in. To me it's better to stand out, because fitting in frankly is bull. The Warblers thing was just blah, I mean I loved "Hey, Soul Sister" but the rest was just dumb crap. And I realize it was surprising that the Warblers and ND tied, but at the same time I almost expected it, I kinda was almost wanting to say "yay ND won and bye bye Warblers" because I'm already freaking sick of them. But I dunno, just how I feel about it is all.

So yeah, those are my feelings, take them with a grain of salt.

12. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I think Kurt will go back to McKinnely. It's obvious that cracks are beginning to show in him and Blaine's relationship, and he isn't happier at the new school like he said he is. He wasn't even smiling during performing! He always does! Unless it's a serious/sad song, which it wasn't.

13. Happy Vampire

I think he wasn't smiling because he was up against New Directions and he knows how hard they work. He just didn't want to beat them but Rachel showed him it was okay.
    But I agree that Kurt will be back. He likes his individuality to much to stay. I mean who doesn't give it their all during a solo tryout.

14. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Possibly, I though kinda feel like he was also not smiling because he didn't like how the Warblers worked in choosing songs and such. I just had a feeling he almost wasn't thrilled about not getting the solo too...I mean you'd figure he'd be use to singing back up at Sectionals but still...I think he wanted more of a chance.

15. MusicIsLife

I hated the end of this episode tbh. I thought it was a severe cop-out. IMO The Warblers should've won.

16. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

So..you wanted the season to end at 9 episodes instead of 22 and for Glee club to be disbanded, and have no season 3? They have one year (this year) to win Regionals. If they don't, they're gone.

17. PhantomX

I think Kurt will eventually come back to McKinley sometime later in the season (possibly sing with New Directions in regionals/finals). It seems that the relationship between Kurt and Blaine is starting to wane and diminish.

18. Emberstone

brittney and mike dancing was the high point for me. my new fav song in the entire run of the show so far.

19. RainbowJay

I'm still upset that Glee has been lacking a lot in the character development lately. It seems that they're more involved in getting guest stars and choosing popular songs than working on the plot.

Also, I find it kind of odd that the characters (ex: Emma) are pointing out the flaws in the writing (when she mentioned how Rachel and Finn always get a duet, they do some classic rock and Mercedes belts out at the end of some song) and also when Jacob (jewfro kid) mentioned how people on Glee messageboards are complaining about Will's rapping.

I'm pretty sure that Ryan Murphy and the writers have been reading the comments on the actual Glee messageboards and using that in their writing. :confused:

I knew that Dalton was too good to be true with the whole "zero harassment policy" considering that their rotten attitudes (in general and towards Kurt) as well as horrible dancing (if you can even call that dancing) cancel out this magical motto.

Unless Blaine's duet with Kurt is just AMAZING, I'm going to keep on hoping that Blaine and Kurt don't ever get together.

20. Saikou7

Tie? We all know that was a cop-out...:***:

Also, I liked this episode a lot. Bitchy Quinn > nice Quinn any day! Sam bores me to tears, but it is mostly because is hasn't done anything.

Every time Rachel got shot down in this episode, it was like candy. Sweet, sweet, candy!
    I agree that the Will + Emma arc is boring. <--- Get together or don't! I hope that Lauren girl is written out soon. I hate her :tantrum:

Don't Cry for Me Argentina was meh.... nothing compared to Madonna
    I loved Valerie, and Dog Days are Over was also meh