Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

The awesome crazy substitute teacher, played by Gweneth Paltrow.

2. nathan12

nathan12 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yeah its an amazing show! what do u's think of the jock who might be gay, bi?

3. Happy Vampire

I think it is a good idea but I hate how he treats Kurt. So what, you gay and scared to come out. That doesn't give you the right to bully someone who had the courage to come out.

4. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

He feels that he has to or else people will think he's gay if he all of a sudden stops.

I understand why he does it. Not that I support it.

Look at me, treating him as if he is a real person. :lol:

5. Ander Blue

Copenhagen, Denmark (normally Troy, New York)
    I think the jock's emotions are swinging a bit too wildly to remain dormant for much longer. I think he was doing fine when he was just a bully, but ever since Kurt confronted him he's been put on edge. You see it the episode Kurt stands up to him the first time. Sure the first time doesn't do much, you just see the jock get flustered and what not, but you actually see him realize what he's doing. To drive it home, the next time Kurt confronts him, the jock is conflicted that he forcefully kisses Kurt! Continuing with the bullying and refusing to acknowledge anything happened shows how he still doesn't understand what's happened. In The Substitute, the jock winks at Kurt! And then later follows it up with a death threat. I just see the guys emotions oscillating out of control if nobody gives the guy another reality check.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    CAROL BURNETT ON GLEE TOMORROW!!! I'm SOOOOOOO EXCITED!

7. Emberstone

I might get to watch tommarow glee on the tv. I usually have my writing group on tuesday nights, but if we do have inclimete weather, I might decided not to go. it just depends on street conditions... otherwise, I just watch it on hulu the next day.

8. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

So I thought Sue was going to be a total bitch being principal.

But even though it's only half way through the episode, so far she has been the god of principals. She is amazing.

I've always loved Sue's character though ^_^

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow I've never been more proud of Glee than I am now. I mean, I'm crying from that scene that just happened. I've just never been so proud of Glee, of Hollywood, of a tv show. Just wow.

10. Nomad187

Amazing. just perfect. Sue as principal was amazing. It showed that bullying someone because there gay is wrong and you will get consequences for it. And Finn singing to Kurt = <333333

11. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Nooo! Kuuuurrt! ;_;

12. Happy Vampire

So I cried twice during this episode. Once during the speech and once right at the end.

13. MusicIsLife

>.> I;m assuming that I am the only one happy that Kurt is leaving. Oh well.

14. Paper Heart

I'm shaking right now. That end was beautifully written and Chris Colfer is most definitely winning an Emmy. I cannot wait a week!

15. Happy Vampire

I'm happy for Kurt. I think it is a great thing. It was just his and everyone's reactions that got to me.

16. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I think it's temporary though.

Kurt is one of the most important characters in Glee because he brings so much emotion into the show. Without him, the show isn't as good. You can't ship off someone as vital as that to another school unless you eventually plan to bring him back.

17. Nomad187

Just because he is going to Dalton does not mean he is going to be off the show.

18. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

He won't be as common in the show. Which is my point. His emotion was in every episode. Now it won't be.

You can't realistically have him in every episode especially after sections. I mean, how often do you kids from another school that used to go to your school pop in? Never. The same the other way around.

The producers and writers know how important Kurt is to the show. Making him even appear less often will lower the shows..greatness.

19. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Except don't forget Chris Colfer is a regular, so I can tell you now, we'll still see him often, otherwise he'd have to be downgraded to Recurring.

20. Emberstone

theory... kurt leaving forces karosky out of the closet, because clearly, karosky does have feelings for kurt... the wink, the softening looks when he doesnt think anyone else is looking. We were told kurt's boyfriend would be a football player.

kurt will come back when he realizes he cant run anymore, or karosky realizes he cant lie anymore.