1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. LivingInLyric

I was watching the episode with my mom and during the scene with the football player (those who've seen it know, *that* scene) she shouted that it was disgusting. I was tempted to get up and leave the room. My parents are so freaking homophobic. I want to cry. :'(

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

---------------------------------------

As um, *looks down* excited as I am about Blaine and the fact that he's gay, I really hope Kurt ends up with the bully dude (I don't know his name) or they at least entertain the possibility of that for us. And I loved Blaine's comment about him not coming out anytime soon.

And Will's scene with Beiste was so sweet. It made me smile.

3. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    am I the only one who finnished the episode without knowing that guys name?

4. Emberstone

Dave karosky...

I agree. blaine would be a cop out, and him dating karosky would be perfect. they did say that kurt would get a football player as his boyfriend, and that they would be a power couple. We all assumed sam, and it seems that it was a calculated move adding sam. they did not lie to us, they just gave us a too obvious choice to throw us off the scent of the real football player.

5. crimsonarcher

The episode was fantastic!
    I still can't get over Kurt's kiss.....that was shocking, expecially to the 17-yr-old-straight-brother-who-likes-glee-too-and-doesn't-know-about-me-at-least-i-don't-think-he-does. It's interesting where things will go from here. I'd like to think Kurt tries to date Blaine, what with the comforting texts, picture in his locker, and not to mention Kurt's glance that screamed "interest!". ALSO, the scene prior to the Tennage Dream number when both guys were running...holding hands....after meeting each other 30 seconds prior.

Hmm.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I saw something possibly happening, but it was still a shocker that they went that way.

7. Dare2bProud

Yes last nights episode was fantastic! I really thought it was very well written! In fact, i'm going to watch it again on the website! :slight_smile:

8. Emberstone

you dont want to do the obvious. good plotting is throwing in the monkey wrench, and surprising the reader/viewer.

I applaude them, and I honestly feel that if kurt and dave do become the promised football player/kurt power couple we were told was coming, it will be sending a stronger message than to be putting kurt with someone like blaine, who is so strikingly similer to each other, that it would dampen the power of such a relationship.

Also, I think the reference on blaine was that he would have a story arc, and I think the character of dave has more confirmed unaired episode listings than blaine does.

I can totally see kurt going to dalton, because he is conflicted over dave.

9. x2x2x2x2y2

I really liked the episode a lot. Really changed things around. Also, next weeks episode looks good too, so I'm excited.

10. 507bro

Beiste x Schuester :roflmao:

11. Happy Vampire

It was ewww

12. Zach1992

Spoilers about the Bully:
    http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/11/10/glee-scoop-bully-exclusive/

"Last night’s episode of Glee was undoubtedly one of the series’ most emotional hours to date with Kurt standing up to his homophobic bully, football player Karofsky. Many viewers, including my colleague Mandi Bierly, seemed upset that none of Kurt’s classmates or McKinley High staffers came to his aid. Well, Gleeks, that will soon change: a Glee source tells EW exclusively that, in the episode airing on Nov. 23, one of the New Directions kids will come to the defense of Kurt–and will get beat up in the process. Adds the source, “Mr. Schu gets involved when he sees something done to Kurt and realizes he must take action. The episode is really about the repercussions for others…how people react to bullying when they are not the ones getting bullied.” Hopefully, this info will allow all you Gleeks to sleep a little better tonight."

13. Emberstone

I like beiste... she is the only new character this season worth having... yes, I know sam has hot abs, but I find him to be rather annoying and shallow.

Beiste is awesome, and I was touched by will giving her her first kiss... though creeped out, because it wasnt a real romantic kiss, which is what she as a character longed for.

14. Zach1992

15. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I want to know how they plan to continue the show after they graduate, if they plan to at all.

16. MusicIsLife

I'm wondering if they'll pull a degrassi. Like just have the next generation of Glee Club at McKinley high...

17. Happy Vampire

I would want them to end it. Just like Degrassi it wouldn't be the same. That show should have ended the season J.T. died and Glee should end when all the current members graduate

18. Neoh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Although I agree, I think they could pull it off. This season has really explored all the different cast members and started to stray away from the, rather heavy, Rachel/Finn focus. Although they're gonna have to introduce more than a couple underclassmen characters quickly. The only one they currently have, I believe, is a foreign exchange student who sings for the rival club...

Yea they'll probably stop after 3 or 4 seasons.

19. crimsonarcher

In an episode where Kurt's issues are one of the main points of the episode, his dad was nowhere to be found. It was unusual.

20. Emberstone

If I remeber correctly, the plan was always to do three, they just had to prove to fox it was viable before they could commit. they basically structured the show for three seasons, so they know the general flow and pace of major events.

As jk rowling put it, you have to know when a good thing should come to a end. When the story you set out to tell has been told, then that is a good place to hang up the towel and move on while you are still putting out something of quality.