1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Diary,

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by notquitebutch, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dear Diary,

Yesterday I beat the 20 questions game in the category Harry Potter. I thought about Harry Potter :slight_smile:

2. Daniel

Dear Diary,

Weight: 209 lbs
    Height: 5' 8 3/4"
    Relationship: non-existant
    Stalker: Still old

Today was a highly productive day. I finished one honors book to buy another. Oh the joys of being a smart person.

Breakfast: slept through
    Lunch: grilled sandwich, a slice of pizza, and sadly no coffee
    Dinner: Coffee, gum, and a nature valley crunch oats 'm honey granola bar.

Quote to live by: "I had no idea who that man was or why he just said hi to me. That's so weird!" - Courtney K.

3. fallendream

i giggled.

DD;
    WTFBBQOMGBADDAYNOTFUNNYKILLEVERYONEKINDADAYNOTWORTHGRAMMARORCORRECTCAPITILIZATIONITWASSOBAD.

that is all.

4. Otsuke

Dear diary,
    School begins tomorrow and I - of course - don't wanna go. Already ... u__u . But, last year was a nice year and tomorrow is gonna be my first day of senior year so, it is not that bad... isn't?

I had a good day, went to the Village (Gay Town of Montreal) with my cousin and I found out I knew a lot about that place, finally. I also thought about my forever crush that I will name DIARY, here XD... And huh... yah.

I miss the novel I wrote last year. It took me five months, 253 pages, written in 10 size... hehe. Like, I miss my characters a lot, but I am working on publishing it and I believe in that project. Everything is gonna be alright, and once it's gonna be published, I will feel better.

Also, I'm planning my auditions to re-enter in an orchestra... It freaks me out 'cause it is a big professional orchestra so ... Anyways...

Why is everything so stressful right now?

P.S.: ... CRAP I want a boyfriend...

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Dear Diary,

.... . ... .. .. ... ..... .. . .. .. .... . . .. .. . ( Morse Code )

6. endless poetry

Dear Diary.

I have issues. I was happy for a whole day because I said some things in Portuguese to a custard tart vendor in a market.

I also feel like sleeping. Though I am not tired. Or maybe I am.

Oh well.

2009 Aug 31

7. Sarah

dear diary,

It is 9:38 pm.
    I should be doing homework but I can't seem to make myself care about anything. All I can think about is my most recent ex, whom I'm still in love with. Do you think that his dad really made him break up with me, or was he just trying not to hurt my feeling to much? Oh well. I just wish i could see him......

8. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dearest Diary,

Today marks my second day on my school's swim tour in Spain. We do two two-hour training sessions a day in a 50m pool, and yesterday was okay, we did 70 lengths but this morning alone we did 74! I mean, if I don't come back fitter after this week, I'm coming back in a coffin XD Least the hotel's wifi is free and I can pick it up in my room (which I'm sharing with three other girls - it's so cramed in here, they've shuved four beds side by side in the smallest roo in the hotel, serously!)

#28 Rosina, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  9. notquitebutch

DD,

I started school in my new town today. Cute girl in my LA class, photography class is cool, nice french teacher.

DEveryone in new school,
    I AM NOT A FRESHMAN D: I'm a junior. New and short =/= freshman. :C

10. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    Dear Diary,

Today I was unintentionally outed to about ten people, mostly strangers, in my gym class. This should be interesting....

I get mistaken for a freshman all the time, and I'm a junior, too. Bleh.

11. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

Dear Diary.

Still having thoughts about a dream i had two weeks ago... Brian's Hug was just so amazing. i hate it when dreams play me like that. now i need a real hug and nobody is around :frowning2: o well. ill just have to deal. till tomorrow diary

12. endless poetry

Dear Diary,

Today I was eating corn on the cob a kernel at a time from the bottom up. my parents jokingly said it looked like I was nibbling on a *ahem* shaft.

I wasn't thinking that way...

...but little do they know...

2009 Sept 01

13. notquitebutch

DOld 'friend'

I'm happy I got to move. I hate you. Stfu. I don't care if he misses me. I don't miss anyone. I'm happy without you guys. Stop talking to me fffffff ommggg

14. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

DD,
    today, at the game, i felt like i played like shit. but the rest of the team was really supportive. i think im gonna like high school...

15. grapevine fires

DD,
    I went to see 500 Days of Summer today, and it was incredible. Ben Gibbard's wife (can't remember her name) is really pretty. I love her eyes!!

16. mapped

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    DD,

Today I met up with my bffs, one of whom I haven't seen in over a year! It was fun. But then I also hung out with my ex, because he kept saying he wanted to see me..... Which is very awkward. I talked to him about how I don't want to stay friends with him, and that we probably shouldn't contact each other for a while. Now he's just e-mailed me saying "What was the point of me seeing you today?" I haven't replied yet. I kinda just want to say, "Uh, YOU WANTED ME TO? And also to tell you NOT TO SEE ME ANYMORE?" But I don't know if that would be appropriate. On the other hand, I could just not reply. That might remind him that we're not actually supposed to be contacting each other. Huh.

17. endless poetry

Dear Diary.

A hot girl was giving free hugs, two men hand in hand were walking along, and they didn`t give her the hug, the girl had a surprised dazed look that they wouldn`t give her the hug.

Normal enough, but I found it funny. Why did I find it funny?

2009 Sept 02

18. notquitebutch

DD,

New school is going well, except for one thing... I was talking to a girl in my earth/space class; she's like Oh who's your gym teacher? I said, Uhh.. McComsey or something? And what does she say?

OOOH WE CALL HIM MR MCCUMINME HES SO HOT

...whaaaat do I even say to that.

19. endless poetry

Dear Diary

For the second time today, I write to you...

uhh... I don`t want sciences in my courses. Ewww... get them away. sigh. but I must take sciences this year. Next yr I can sub them with social sciences, though, but until then, it`s one more year of dealing with physics and chemistry crap.

Oh and I am really nervous about choir this year.

Shit, this year might be soooooooo bad.

I will try my best to make everything in my advantage and I will try to love ... whatever there is to love...

Hopefully get a romantic distraction from my academic studies o:

Until that unlikely situation occurs, I will make no guarentees about my happiness.

2009 Sep 02 (Post no. 2)

20. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

DD,

My day was nothing special. my neices and i took a walk thru the woods and i took some more pics with my new camera. still not sure if i like it tho. after dinner i found myself thinking of B. and wondering if he is ignoring me or just hates me altogether. id like to think that he just finds it flattering HAHA we will see. maybe i can get summin outta him tomorrow....