1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey does anyone play Sims 3?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Smiley1123, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Smiley1123

I got the game for my birthday and I am super addicted. Anyone else play?

2. RainInAfrica

Hell yeah !
    Try converting community lots on the beach to private ones, that way you can make house that are actually on the beach :icon_bigg

3. Shevanel

4. ArcaneVerse

Hahaha yeah of course! =P. played every game + expansions. 1,2 and now 3, cant wait for expansions as its just not that same going from playing sims 2 with every expansion and packs to playing 3 with minimal stuff. but yes definitely an addict here.

5. Emberstone

I cant wait for the first expansions. worlds adventures looks really fun, and is a great new take on the vacation idea by making it more of a explorer idea.

6. Mr Bojangles

I'm an addict, but sadly it runs at an evolutionary pace on my current machine, so I can never be bothered to play. It's a fantastic game, but I think it's gone too open-worldy.

7. Emberstone

I really actually love the expanded open endedness of the game in the third installment.

My NaNo2009 experince will be impacted by the mid novemeber release, but I really am looking forward to it, because world adventures expansion pack really fits nicely with what I am writing in NaNo.

I am also thinking of saving up and buying a nice laptop since the one I got in 2006, while playing thesim3 well, is starting to get towards the end of it's life.

if possible, I might upgrade my new desktop to have a better card, but it is likely bestto replacethe laptop first.

my desktop can play the game, but the textures suck and the sims look godawful once they leave CaS.

8. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I LOVE this game. For some reason, I always end up with gay couples xD . I have this family of 3 generations, and they're all gay adoptee's.

9. Emberstone

world adventures lets you build dungeons and tombs up to 7 stories deep. Who wants to bet someone is going to create alot of slash S&M stories with that?

10. Mr Bojangles

11. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  12. Emberstone

lol, that review was hilariously great. I love the sims alot, but I love snark a heck of alot more.