1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many people's family read?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Étoile, Jul 29, 2009.

1. musican

I need to find a place like that, that's really cool. My parents would save a fortune with my sister in a book store like that, lol.

2. Jace

my mom reads all the time!
    like a book a day!

it's crazyshe has like two book cases completely filled

and she reads some books several times

itsssss
    insaane

3. MusicIsLife

My mom and I read a lot, she's constantly borrowing books off me. My 18-year-old brother only reads those RPG Fantasy novels, and my youngest brother [14] refuses to read :slight_smile:

4. Possibly Maybe

I was brought up by big readers, so it's no wonder i read several books at the same time. I also re-read my favourites books from time to time. It gives me immense pleasure to read, and sometimes I just can't put it down. I often skip sleeping at night (because it's more peaceful) to read an entire book.

The tastes in the family are not always are the same, but we pass on some tips about this book or that to one another. Various times my mother would read a book, and then I would pick it up. Funny enough I do that now with my father, i read it first and pass it on to him.

My stepmother also reads, i think she has lack of time to do it for leasure. My Stepsiblings also read, although not as much as I do.

5. Evanfan

i love to read, and well, i think im the only one in my family who actualy reads constantly. Everyone else is liek too busy. I do knwo that some of my siblings read, but my mom doesnt.. i havent seen her reading a book.. ever.. lol