1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Andrew193012

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    At a shopping center a little bit far from our house I encountered a lot of hot guys, some are cute tho. I had fun and I stare at them for a while but I always pretend to look at the store behind them. I went inside a sporting goods store and a lot of cuties and hotties are around. Some in the 16's-18's and some in the 24's-30's age. I pretend to look at shoes and shirts besides these guys and "bump" into them and "sorry" and make eye contact. I had so much fun!!! Hahaha Xd

2. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I saw a hot guy today.
    He was called "Hamburger".
    I asked him if I could eat him.
    He didn't answer.
    So I ate him.

3. C P

C P

SHIT... ._.

This shirtless(and really cute) guy just jumped in his car as I sat down in front of the local bakery and I guess, because it was closed, he assumed I must've been waiting for someone who didn't show and and asked me if I needed a ride... :icon_redf

...and I said no!(because the someone who I was waiting for had already text me that they were nearby; btw, it wasn't a ride, so I probably could've let him know and asked if he could've waited a sec) Daaaaaamn it

4. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Saga of the smoking hot guy at the Cajun restaurant continues! I hadn't seen him working the register for a few weeks but he was there today. He gave me a free soda again because I can't have the garlic bread that usually comes with the meal. I continue to live happily in my fantasy world that he is gay or bi and secretly trying to woo me.

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wake up, thread.

Had to get some tires. I don't know if he was the manager or just another employee, but this guy helping me was hot. He looked like he could have been a businessman and had these glasses with squarish frames that actually made him look better. Salt and pepper hair, longer on top and short on the sides. Clean shaven. Medium height. Medium build. Those fitting slacks and white shirts that tire store guys wear, showing a wide, but not too wide, and firm rump looked good on him. Handsome guy. I didn't see a band.

I've notice that a lot of men who work in tire shops, especially the managers, are good looking.

6. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Really hot guy yesterday at Meijer. He was about 6'1", blonde, clean shaven(little facial hair) and had a buzz cut. He was thin but not too thin and had some muscle definition in his arms. He was about 25 and wore these nice khaki shorts and just a little bit of leg hair. I could tell he was naturally not very hairy. I cruised him. I just couldn't help myself.

7. Asuzu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    About a month or so ago I was at the shooting range and saw a guy with long curly reddish hair and thin. Ugh, wish I had tried to talk to him -_-

8. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What a coincidence! There was a hot guy at the Meijer I went to today too (it was me)

9. C P

C P

When I went into my final job interview, there was this really cute...young trucker(?)-looking redhead with the light goatee thing going on. I somehow think he is a co-worker of sorts, judging by how he went about the place?

It was awkward as heck when I was sitting at this one table for the manager to do the interview and he was sitting at another nearby one(both of us the sole ones at our tables)...I was trying so hard not to laser-focus in his direction. :icon_redf

10. Charon

Charon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw a shirtless, sweaty, gorgeous guy jogging at the park today. He had abs to die for.

11. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I went to the store yesterday and there were other stores in the small shopping center that I needed to visit. I got my scrips filled and then headed over to the mailbox store to purchase a mailing envelope. In there was this guy whose age wasn't too clear but he had a young boy with him about 6 to 8 years of age. They weren't buying anything, so maybe he was just appeasing the kid who might have wanted to see something he saw in the store window. I didn't really look for a band and just figured the guy was married or had fathered this kid with someone.

This guy was slightly shorter than me and well built. He looked like he could have been Hispanic or something similar. He had these soulful dark eyes. Mostly, he had these great legs and the arms sort of matched them, though I tend to notice legs more. When he left the store, he was sort of chasing his kid a little bit and was running in a zig zag type formation. He had to have played football at some time. Hot. I couldn't tell you what his kid looked like if my life depended on it but I could definitely remember the dad's puppy dog eyes and, mostly, his legs.

12. Burnedcloset

Ok, I was on vacation in New York, New York. And we were walking down the street on 5th avenue (where all the name brand boutiques are). outside the Tiffany and co Store was probably one of the hottest guys I've ever seen in real life. He had dark hair and a super handsome face. Blue eyes. He was really tall. Maybe 6'3? I could tell he was fit under his clothes. Wearing a black suit, white shirt, and black tie.

He was hired to sit outside and hold the door I belive. I wanted to pay more attention to his face to get a better look but, I was walking with my family and that would have been awkward. So I only got to look at him when we walked past the store and when we went back the oppisite direction later that day.

13. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Was at H-Mart, saw a hot Korean guy wearing a red long-sleeve slurping up noodles. He had such nice skin. Envy! haha

14. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I could see this play out. And I could see this play out when you've got parents, relatives, or friends with you and you have to dial the intensity down.

15. Justinian20

I was walking my dog and a guy who was a painter or a electronic worker who was so hot and cute, he lifted his butt in the air on purpose and my reaction was to fan myself and hold my hand over my heart, because Mr hot guy just lifted his butt when I passed.

16. ChicoFranco

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've seen so many hot guys. But theres this one dude. His lips called mine, his hips begged for my hands, his whole body was so perfect, thin, tall, lightskinned figure with a cute round butt which filled up his jeans. looked like he walked in slow mo the whole time. Almost hit a light post staring at him.

17. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    #2697 Tightrope, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  18. foxer

I saw a really cute looking guy at mall when I was shopping for some book. He was wearing christmasy sweater and jeans accompanied with messenger bag. And the face. Just Sooooo cute ^-^ It turned out we were looking for a same book but I asked store assistant and he said there weren't any left. I told him and left.

I ques I'll never see him again :/

19. Chicagoblue

There's a hot guy early/mid-twenties at work. I met his girlfriend (nice) but he's still very Hot. Tall, thin, good shape. Great smile. Laid back. We actually work in the same group. <<pulse quickening>>

Nice guy too. O well. Can't mix work and pleasure...or can I?

:help:

#2699 Chicagoblue, Dec 21, 2015
  20. KingdomKeyDK

Super cute guy at the amusement park last night.. He had REALLY nice hair and just the right amount of beard on a tanned, chiseled chin.. I was going to compliment him... But his boyfriend was right next to him. :roflmao:

#2700 KingdomKeyDK, Dec 21, 2015