1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We have an area down near Detroit called Hamtramck which is now a melting pot but was previously "Poletown". There are still several very authentic Polish restaurants. One of the bussers was 18 or 19 and cute as heck. I am Polish by ancestry myself, so I wouldn't mind to be with a Polish guy. He had cute eyes and a nice ass. It is very rare to see 1st generation Pollacks who are overweight. :slight_smile:

2. C P

C P

You'd hardly ever hear this from me, but 'tis a shame that you weren't around. We could go guy-watching...would likely help us both out. :icon_redf

3. C P

C P

Some guys playing basketball down at the court...a couple shirtless... .-.

4. Gen

Gen

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to practice your ball-handling skills.

5. C P

C P

Paraphrasing Kaiser:

'You're terrible. LOL!'

6. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Saw the really hot guy working the register at the Cajun place again. Yum. :slight_smile:

7. Xochipilli

I took one of my individuals out for a haircut and was expecting to see the usual elderly barber waiting for us, but instead found a hunky twenty/thirty-something year old guy! He had a giant tear down the back of his jeans and the view was perky. :O

8. Cedar

A few months ago, we had a rain dance ceremony in the community, so these guys from another rez come over to drum. At this point I was waiting in the hallway(we were at a school) for my mum when this fine looking guy comes out and walks in my direction. Long, silky, black hair and these lovely eyes. He asked me how I was, I was so nervous, I just said I was bored(I probably sounded rude to him since he was a guest, total idiot move) and he says oh and walks away. The only turn off was the fact that he was wearing socks with sandals, but it's a forgivable offense in my eyes.

Another time is with this other guy, he always wears his smooth, black hair in a braid. I only see him at pow wows as one of the dancers. To my delight, his regalia is always my favourite colours. He's a bit on the thin side but he's very handsome. I always look forward to pow wows on the rez since it's the only time I see him. I'm far too nervous to say hello.

This is the last one, I swear. My mum was getting gas(around here the gas stations are full serve) so the guy getting the gas says hi and mentions fantasy novels since I had a book on my lap. Oh boy, is this guy cute nice brown eyes and dark hair. He always makes me smile whenever we go over there.

I still look very feminine so I tend to get away with gawking at guys too much.:grin:

9. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hot guy was working the register at the Cajun place again today. He gave me a cup for my drink but forgot to charge me for it. I mentioned he forgot to add it, and he said not to worry about it. I am going to pretend he is secretly trying to woo me instead of just being too tired to change the order after a long day at work. :slight_smile:

10. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nice...! :grin:

Unfortunately for me, I get the same situation when I go out to lunch sometimes at a place near me, but it's a woman who gives me a 10% discount for no apparent reason. I only get it when she's on the register. I wish it was a hot guy for me too... :slight_smile:

11. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was out getting shoes today and this girl was there. She worked there and had the most perfect ass I've ever seen in my life. It was not to big but not too small. And the shape was great too just like super round. I can't even fully explain it. I've never seen an ass so perfect and may never see one again.

12. MouseKeeper

I remember coming home from therapy, and I say a topless guy riding his bike down the road. He had a nice 6 pack. :icon_wink

13. Greenapple

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went with my sister to buy a car on Saturday and the guy that sold it to us was a super hot Russian guy that was wearing these ugly loose track pants that showed off his bulge really well.

I think it's time to get a new car myself, maybe I should go down there and have a look around again, see what's on offer... :lol:

14. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw one at the supermarket in the aisles. He worked there and I had to ask him how to find a specialty item. He was Middle Eastern, classically handsome, 40-ish, had darker wavy hair, had a regular guy average frame and height, and he had these thicker rimmed glasses which looked great on him. I really like this type. I always have.

15. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Shirtless guy running.

16. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Was in Barnes & Noble earlier, and looked out the window for a sec and saw this gorgeous dude walking down. Ripped, muscular...whole package.

17. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I saw this really cute guy at work today that I had never met before. We played doubles ping pong. He had some muscle, but not too much, and was wearing tighter than average clothes and jeans....! He seemed kind of awkward and friendly too, but that could mean so much. He didn't have the deepest voice... I'm probably just stereotyping, or maybe just wishful thinking, but could he be gay :grin:...

18. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I played ping pong with two more cute guys at work today...what is the world coming to?

I really wish I could figure out if people were gay... :help:

19. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    I saw a hot foreign guy on the bus today; had great futures. Best of all he was wearing a T-Shirt that said, "I'm just like you. Only smarter and better looking." which means he definitely has my sense of humor.

20. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw some good ones.

First one - at Ikea. He was this big red haired buzz cut clean cut guy wearing Carhartt work pants and a t-shirt while he was having dinner. I normally notice dark haired guys but this big country boy type who looked like he repaired or built things was sturdily built and looked like he knew what he was doing.

Second one - at Ikea. There was a guy who initially appeared to be Hispanic and who was short and had a runner's build a few tables away with his wife and 2 early teenaged kids. His wife looked a lot like Selma Hayek. He had shorts with hairy but slender legs. It all went with his build. He had a nice face and when I got a closer look, he may have just been an American guy with darker hair because he looked less Hispanic.

Third one - at the supermarket. I needed help in the aisles. This guy was in the area. He looked like a shorter, younger, less serious version of Ben Affleck, at least through the brow area. He was very easy going and didn't have the scowl Ben Affleck often has. He was too young for both me and my taste, but I did notice the resemblance right away.