1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Skyfire13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Went to a surf lifesaving carnival between a whole lot of different clubs today where lifesavers (think lifeguards with a mix of swimming and kayaking builds) run around doing things. The only thing they get to wear? A speedo. Not too bad, not too bad.... :lol:

2. Alex15

Surrounded by the Old Repulican Vangard (Texas)
    Saw a hottie in my polysci class, must have been around 6'4(my height) so that, and him being gorgeous amounted to some great eye candy. AND he seems gayish, who knows though.

3. IanGallagher

Saw three hot guys today at the car dealership lol. Days prior, I only saw one guy briefly that I thought was cute. But today - I was seriously hit by it lol. I was on the 'straight side' of the ebb and flow for a month.

One was tall, muscular, around his mid to late twenties with a swimmer's body.

The other was around my age and there was just something about him that caught my eye.

Then the last was a cute well-built guy with shaggy brown hair.

4. Seraph

Two guys from the new church came to my front door, they were totally cute, we talked for almost an hour, first about Jesus and then a bunch of non-related religious stuffs
    ( Lol they got distracted by my stories ).

5. needshelp

this thread always comes around the day after i see a hot guy or many hot guys.

was at the gym yesterday and i saw a couple of hot guys. one of them was a tall hispanic muscle guy. my eyes kept darting away from whatever i was looking at and looking at him and his muscles. he had spikey hair, a tattoo around his right arm and it didn't help that he had a tanktop on either. hell, it's hard to stay in the closet at the gym especially if it's crowded and full of hot guys like yesterday. i don't imagine how i would acted if one of those hot guys or one of those guys that had a hot bod was shirtless. :icon_bigg my hormones were already getting silly.

6. IanGallagher

The girls at the psychologist's office in the reception booth? God were they fucking hot, now if only I wasn't a patient ... wow lol.

7. silkfrog1292

A HAWWWWT exchange student from Scotland goes to my Contract law class...light brown/blond hair, greenish-hazel eyes, tall, fit body and the cutest smile. He's got this really shy look when he smiles and i simply melt when he asked me for directions after class today....sigh *brain detaches and flies into dreamland*

....oh and he's straight, has a girlfriend back home :''(

---------- Post added 18th Feb 2012 at 01:49 AM ----------

I was in France two years ago and i was on the train, this brunette girl sat opposite me and i can see she kept stealing glances at me. I looked at her a few times and she blushed. After a few stops she got off and left me with a huge confidence boost.

My other encounter was less pleasant. One night after school i was on the train back home when this man flopped onto the seat opposite me and started GRINDING HIS SEAT. It was then that i discovered that he had unzipped his pants and i have a FULL VIEW of his willy. He was staring at me the whole time :help:

8. IanGallagher

To balance out the girls at the psychiatric place. Just came back from Walmart. When my Mom and I drove in two really, really hot guys caught my eye as they were walking in and we were just driving in. Since I was with my Mom, I didn't really hold myself back and trailed them with my eyes lol. Walked around the store hoping I would see them again, then they got into the line just to the right of us. And I kept on peeking over whenever I could - and no one could tell since I was naturally facing that way anyways lol.

The main guy that caught my interest - tall, well built, spiky blonde hair, and blue eyes.

9. needshelp

alright, trying to remember my day here.

around 9 or 10 o clock @ work, i seen this guy who came to my job twice and my anxiety must have kicked in because i found myself kind of feeling a beginning of a panic attack. he was sexy and hot. for some weird reason, he reminds me of a sexier and hotter version of troy davis. yes, the troy davis that was executed by the state of georgia troy davis. don't know what it is but sometimes glasses can make a guy extra, extra hotter than they normally would be without them. i haven't seen him in glasses but damn... i had to put myself in check talking to him.

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a guy just came through the lobby, he had one of the best chiseled faces I've seen.
    cheekbones!!!!!!!

11. Gerit

I was at a weightlifting (Powerlifting, whatever) competition today... watching of course. I'm sure a few people caught me staring, but it was so packed in there that I could say I was looking at someone's shirt.

So many butts... so many pecs... so much short straight hair... I'm glad I was sitting down most of the time.

12. IanGallagher

Two stunningly hot guys were at the restaurant tonight. Both really tall, well built, blonde hair, blue eyes. Doesn't happen often with the dudes so that was cool.

13. secretguyX

This was a while ago, Christmas Eve to be exact, but when I was at mass I saw this extremely cute girl. Too bad she's probably straight, and I'll never see her again in my life.

14. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is a Wal-Mart manager's thing. Man, some of these guys are damn sexy. I might have to complain at Wal-Mart more often!

15. HantsBen

Not today but I saw one last week, spoke to him as well... even chased him across town. Unfortunatley he was a shoplifter.. and as gorgeous as he was I don't like thieves

16. needshelp

i know this is random but i've only said this around 4 people in my lifetime but....

*sings* everytime i close my eyes... i wake up feeling so HHUNNGGRY! WOO!!!! :eek: :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 6th Mar 2012 at 08:17 PM ----------

opps, word thread. :bang:

---------- Post added 6th Mar 2012 at 08:18 PM ----------

i mean opps WRONG thread. damn, i'm screwing up today. :bang:

17. HantsBen

Served one today, saw him in the queue so served as quick as I could until he got to me and he kept winking at me while speaking which was cute :grin:

18. Bosco

Today was really warm and sunny so naturally everyone pulled out the spring gear and looked their nicest! Saw so many cute guys on the subway and around campus.
    Sunny weather and attractive dudes ^__^

19. needshelp

was driving my way out the lgbt center to go and buy some gas for my brother's car and little ceasar's when i saw this guy, he probably was in his early 20s i hope. he looked at my direction and yeah, he was cute. i thought to myself like this guy is probably going to the lgbt center. i saw him again about to cross the street to go to the center and then when i came back, i saw him in the center chilling with everybody else. didn't say anything to him though.

20. TheDifferent13

We have a construction worker at our house, working on an "extension" of our house and he brought his son with him for help, and damn is he cute. I was all jumpy when I was outside, trying not to look at him too much and making it too obvious :icon_roll. Plus they're gonna be working here for quite some time :grin:.