1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. GoBabyGoGo

ok i thought this thread was really pointless at first, but i just HAVE to tell someone!!!!!

i saw an amazingly hot guy today. hottest guy i think i have ever seen in person.

he looked exactly like Enrique Iglesias. dont think it was though. nicely slim but muscled. absolutely amazing eyes, soft face, stubble, OMG!!!!!! and he had a little boy with him probly his son, and he was being to loving and caring, and smiling at him, etc, it made my heart MELT

i was just standing there for ages staring at him, lol while i was pretending to finish my drink

2. Mr Bojangles

On Friday Night, my mates were all about to pour into my friend Pedro's Car. Anyway, this cab rolled up beside me, while i was finishing off a Cigarette. Out pops this UBERLY sexy surfer dude! He wasn't as tall as me (so about 5'9ish) with straw blonde hair, really blue eyes, a nice tan etc. He was just wearing boardies and a Rash Vest. I had to have another cigarette as I just stared at him walking down to the beach with his skimboard. He had a proper ghetto booty ;D

3. Jay D

OMFG so many hot year 12s it's unreal and loads of fit guys in my year, I'm sooo spoilt for choice.

4. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

I went to the gym at midnight...O....M....G....:jawdrop:

Im on the treadmill and this guy gets on the eliptical infront of me...O...M...G...:dead:

Booty,Booty,Booty,Booty Rockin everywhere* I found you MR. NewBooty!(!):grin:

I know, its shallow but it was a nice sight to see at midnight of all times. Not to mention he was (say it like ophra) hawwwwwwwwwwaaaaawwwwwwwwt.

5. guacj

on one of my college classes we have assigned seating and the guy that sits next to me looks just like Justin Timberlake....I sometimes catch myself staring at him!

6. paco

paco Guest

walking out of my dorm today, a guy comes up the stairs the other way, he's got dirty blond kinda curly messy kinda hair a golden tan and he's about my height and a slim build.

and he must have been running or something cause he wasnt wearing a shirt and he was shining with sweat. i most definitely made a double take

7. Edenvrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so ... Yesterday i went to Disneyland with my family.

i had the worst time.
    anyways...>.>

I was in line for space mountain my hand was on the rail when this really amazing hot guy leans on my hand. so out of reflex i grabbed him to kinda stop him before he makes me spill my drink...well i grabbed his butt...XP...

we all had the best laugh cuz i freaked out...but yea....

8. Lychee

Yesterday on the airplane from Singapore to Melbourne, there was a really good looking guy sitting behind me. I was disappointed that he wasn't sitting next to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. ok455

i saw this hot guy at my job he only been there for a month cute blonde hair brown eyes i think nice hight nice size ass i wish he wore fitted jeans so i can see better. i was drooling over him he nod his head and went his way

10. Nodnarb

Saw a guy at dinner that looked just like Kris Allen. Very, very cute:slight_smile:

11. tokwa

There's at least 1 hot guy in every class I take. At least 3 hot guys when I walk down the hallways. And a plague of hot guys in the cafeteria. God damn I'm so lucky (and unlucky at tha same time) to be in college. :grin:

12. KittyBoy

Everywhere I go I see amazingly hot people... Its just not fair... Anyway,

On Saturday, during one of my usual shopping sprees, lol, I saw this amazingly hot band junkie. 6'2" tall, long light blonde hair, emerald eyes, muscles that were just sexy, tight music festival t-shirt, and very tight leather pants..... needless to say I was on the floor, fainted from bloodloss.

13. I went to Java Joe's yesterday. The guy working the register/taking orders was really cute. Blonde hair, dark eyes, nice features... Mm. I'm thinking I need to go there again :grin:

14. Teddybear

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    me too except i see him everyday and he barely recognizesmy exsistence

15. paco

paco Guest

i think i had a dream last night about the guy i saw this morning. he walked out of the residence hall across the way from mine, he was wearing a sky blue hoodie and jeans with those faded spots all over. the way he walked suggested that he's a dancer, and his build looked like a runner. but i'd say there was probably a chance he was playing for our side.

16. Bryan44

One of the hottest guys that I have ever seen sits behind me in one of my classes and whenever we pass the role sheet around I turn around hand it to him and stare into his eyes! They are like a hazel brown color and he is just amazingly gorgeous!! and he has the best ASS!!! When class is over we have to walk out of the back of the classroom (idk why, I guess the other class comes in through the front...ohhhh..yea thats why) Anyways, so I always try to walk right behind him to stare at his butt, well this other kid was trying to get in front of me and I "acciendentally" nudged him to keep him from getting in front of me and he tripped over the trash can..Needless to say I got behind the hot guy..and yes, it was soooo worth it.

17. guacj

OMG...I am sitting across from this really hot guy in one of the computer labs on campus. He is gorgeous!!! I can't stop staring!!!!!!:icon_bigg

18. Nodnarb

There was a cute blond guy working at Cy's & Fries. Never seen him working there before, but I hope I see him again:grin:

19. Alex19

accidentally nudged? LOL!!! thats how ya do it!

20. Gaetan

So, I've been seeing this really cute guy around campus this year. Really cute, perfect hair, looks great in his glasses. :grin:

Saw him again tonight at dinner. He still makes my gaydar beep a bit, and the fact that he was singing at dinner tonight kinda helps that even more. :grin: