1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Gumtree

Hrmm

I was in PRADA on Wednesday and the guy working there was a epitome of catalogue model surfy yet his facial features were quite unique, I think he looked almost native american indian; but blond? Hard to describe!

He fitted me for a suit; he certainly knew what he was doing but he seemed pretty straight to me. Oh well :frowning2:

*sigh* He had the softest hands...

2. Étoile

You either have a great memory or stalker tendencies. :lol:

Mine is kinda different. I went to a nearby town yesterday and I saw this cute guy at the mall but I could have sworn it was a guy from my 8th grade class. When we saw each other, he kept looking then turned away and I was like, "Why was that guy staring?" Then, I saw him again and he looked then turned around. I'm not sure if it was him or not since it was a different town but dang I wished I had the guts to talk to him.

#22 Étoile, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  3. Janvier

My friend got married to her Albanian husband a year ago and his cousin is sooo hot !!
    Dark hair, tanned skin, hazel eyes, strong and muscular body because he used to work hard in the Albanian fields.
    We met a few times, he knows I'm gay and accepts it even tho it's not really accepted in his country.

He came to my place a few days ago to ask me a favor, he has no place to live and wants to live with me for about a year :grin: (so I guess it's not a regular sighting.... yet:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Now I need to find a way for him to express his deeply hidden homosexual urges :grin:

4. Chaos

I had a job interview today and the guy who was interviewing me was sooo cute. I think he's spanish too. Dark hair and features. He looked good in those black work pants. lol.

5. Cool Beans

The guy working at the gas station across from my work today looked kind of cute from a distance. Yeah, that's all I've got.

6. crystaltriforce

i went to wendys for dinner and there were two hot guys....it looked like they were on a date too... (!) now if only i can find someone around here :dry:

7. Shevanel

I see hot guys. And Girls. They're everywhere. They don't even know they're hot!

8. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

I saw a really ugly guy today.
    Oh wait, it was your mum!

Snap.

9. Alex19

OMG today this hot guy and his dad and little bro came through my line at kmart. as he was walking away i was checkin him out so bad... he had beautiful, thick manly arms, pecs, i assume abs, great face, dark skin, dark hair, and then as he was walkin away, its like he senced me looking and looked back right at me!!!!! i almost blew up. i got all embaressed and forgot i had another customer in my line that i probably looked like an idiot in front of lollllllllllll

EDIT: he also had the sexiest tatoos protruding from his sleeves down his arms. but not in a skuzzy tatoo way, it was actually perfect... *starts daydreaming about what would happen if the guy asked him out*

#29 Alex19, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  10. Markio

I read this blog about hot guys, and the blogger's latest article mentioned how this really cute professional strongman was accepting of praise from gay admirers. That's so nice of him! Plus he's incredibly attractive. :wink:

11. RainbowJay

^that's cool XD

while I was walking to the bay I saw these two girls wearing short shorts and tank tops were tight in all the riiiight places, and I couldn't help but stare intently, so eventually I sat down on a bench and they just kept walking back and forth as if ON PURPOSE O_O

and I was having a lucky day or something 'cus I saw another girl that reminded me of another cute gal in high school and she had this sexy bottom and her features were amazing, ughhhhhhhhhh :eusa_danc

12. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    this thread is getting funny now

I don't stare at guys, they are just guys but I notice if they are good looking, I stare at my reflection though. I love my face.... gasms.

13. Garrett

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sweet! Same thing happened to me at Cracker Barrel today.. I swear he was hitting on me the way he smiled at me. :eusa_danc

14. Jace

Ahaha
    I only remember the important things!
    The quadradic formula? No.
    Every detail of the hot french guy on my bus? Fuck yes.

Lol funny thing is I actually know the quadradic formula by heart

x equals negative b plus or minus the square root of b squared minus 4ac all over 2a

I guess I do have a good memory.

15. waitingsucks

When I visited Bondi Beach in Sydney I saw this guy in black speedos 6 nd half foot, shaven head, good face, perfect body... utter perfection... *drools*

16. xGreenJayx

:frowning2: Haven't seen anyone lately. Although I'm going to the DOminican Republic on Sunday... :slight_smile: TOURIST SEASON! haha. x3 I'll keep ya guys posted.

17. littledinosaurs

I just became facebook friends with my neighbour who moved away several years ago and DAMN SHE'S HOT NOW =O

18. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

How incredibally specific... methinks the delicate line between casual observation and stalkerism has been crossed :grin:

19. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

Totally forgot that I had one of those this afternoon. I was stood in the door of the bus, as the person in front, slightly confused, took her time trying to buy a ticket from the driver. As I glance around, I notice this awesome looking dude walking beside the bus. Slightly tight knitted top thing with nice looking pec bulges and lush slightly hairyarms where the sleeves were rolled up, snug looking jeans, beautiful face with model style beach blonde hair... hell, he even had nice looking toes poking out of his sandles *swoons*

So I'm full on stalking him with my eyes, and as my head turns so far behind me I feel like my neck is gonna snap, the driver catches my attention screaming "HELLO?!"... apparently the lady had sorted her life out and I was just standing blocking the doorway impersonating an owl :grin:

20. KeithJ108

I was in a shopping centre today and there seemed to be an unusually high number of hot guys with the same 'look' (which i like :icon_bigg)...shame most of them had girls hanging off their arm...