1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomorrow is my big day: RENT in Seattle!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Greggers, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Greggers

As many of you from chat or on my facebook know, im going to RENT tomorrow in Seattle :slight_smile: I am so excited that im sure ill pass out a few times on the way (thankfully i dont have to drive haha)

I just thought i would make a thread to let everyone know so i could rub it in :lol: I know that a few of you have gone to see it when it toured near you and you rubbed it in my face, so now its my turn bwahaha :wink:

Ill be taking pictures of my day trip so ill post a few in an album when i get back. The real reason im posting this thread though is i dont know if ill be staying a few days and taking a mini-vacation or not, if my friend agrees to it i will be, so i wanted to warn you all i might be gone a few days. I know i post whore so dont be too scared if you dont see me around for awhile :wink:

Wish me luck and a safe trip! Ill miss you all! Ill make sure to twitter while im there as well for my friends who have that! (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

2. Just Adam

good luck greggers hope you enjoy the show, have a safe trip and a maybe mini vacation XD take care x

3. LornTehViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have fun, it's a fantastic show.
    Turn around and talk to the people behind you, next to you, in front of you, etc.

I made friends in Chicago. They were impressed by my Rapp knowledge. It was great, and we talked during intermission and after the show. I find that Rent fans are quite the friendly bunch. Actually, show people in general are great and love meeting more people like them.

Most of all: ENJOY YOUR TIME.

4. davo-man

Soooo so so very very VERY jealous!!! :grin: Have a great time!

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have a great time, Greggers! Seattle is pretty fun, for an American city. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Never seen RENT, hear it's good though. Have fun! :slight_smile: