1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True Life: I'm a Bisexual

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Shevanel, Jun 6, 2009.

1. VampConspiracy

...like Viacom turning MTV (Music Television) into an outlet for grossly horrible reality television and animation.

I did not watch the True Life bisexual junk, because after a good several years of being forced to watch it because of my sister, I know what to expect.

2. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

True Life is basically drama that gives people the wrong impression. They aren't gonna pick a guy who's decided to marry a women so people won't shit on him...they're gonna pick a guy who's sleeping with guys while married women shit on him lol how else are homophobes supposed to get their ammunition???

3. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So true. MTV used to be so good before Viacom took over. Same can be said for the other channels they own (VH1, Nick/Nick@Nite, TVLand, CMT, BET).

4. Cracked Actor

Well, Joey, make up your mind, and choose a lifestyle.
    xD

No, but really, don't be scared or pissed that the world makes assumptions about bisexuals. Instead, make a change, explain to people what being bisexual really means. Fight ignorance.