girly or butch?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carrie90, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i dont remember what i said in this thread before but my taste have changed a bit.

i do like girly girls. bt im still a fan of the butchies

2. Just Adam

im pretty butch but im told im getting girlyer as the weeks go :grin: lol

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Soft side of androgynous. :slight_smile: I like tomboys but usually not too masculine.

4. RainbowJay

Well I'm one of those hardcore butch gals, at least friends say so :confused:
    I wear baggy men's clothing, I even naturally have a husky voice, I often get people confused (some aren't too sure if I'm a girl or boy, haha, I'm the confuser), I skateboard, love video games, and seem to hang out with a lot of guy friends who have yet to realize how flamboyant they act :lol:

and this is my kind of girl:

[​IMG]

curves and girly beauty plz XD

if I tried to get together with another butch, it definitely wouldn't work, instead of "opposites attract" we'd be "likes repel" ;]

5. Apocalypte

I got mistaken for a gay boy today. I think "hard androgyne" is very much correct for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. zzzzzz13

ummm i would say im 50/50

i love to dress up
    wear makeup all the time
    have long hair and love going to the hairdressers
    say eww at least once a week lol
    i love talking/gossiping with friends
    i can be very emotional
    when the house is empty, most likely i will be singing and dancing around the house
    i quite like to do laundry and ironing

on the other hand
    i love football (watch and play)
    im oddly strong,people underestimate me lol
    prefer to hang with guys
    not a big fan of shopping sprees (i like to go into shops get what i want and leave!)
    dont have a huge love for shoes
    i can do DIY, flat packed furniture = fun times!

thats all i can think off at the mo :thumbsup:
    Zoe

7. moonlight

I'm a bit of both, I can be very girly at times especially when I go out (also the only time that I wear make up).I am also very girly in the way that I can be very emotional and I just love a hanging out with my friends and having a good chat, I also drink very girly drinks in the pub. I usually wear jeans and long sleeved tops. I love playing videos, watching rugby and Formula 1, I hate shopping I go in get what I want pay and leave all done in the shortest time possible, and DIY I don't need a man for that, whether it flat packed furniture or laying carpets and soon I will be able to add putting up fencing to my list of DIY skills. I love gardening (not just the weeding and such) but all the heavy duty things like chopping down trees and things. I remember a time when I worked in a Pet Shop and the boss was a bit of sexist jerk, thinking that us young girls couldn't do anything but he was soon put in his place when I started carrying the 25kg + bag of pet food around without even breaking a sweat (I think this surprised him more because of the fact that I am only 5"2 and very petite. There are many other examples like that.

I remember taking one of those quiz things and the comment it came out with was "You wouldn't know I was a lesbian unless you saw me kissing a girl on the 10 o'clock news"

#47 moonlight, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  8. zzzzzz13

know this is a little off topic :confused:

but ive always wondered why some girls dress butch?? and why for some girls 'butch' is there type

no offence intended at all, just always wondered and never had the chance to asked anyone

:icon_bigg

9. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I'm more girly than anything :confused:
    I'd prefer a guy more butch for a bf etc. though :icon_redf

10. Jennn

'cause it's who they feel they are, I suppose. Like trying to stick a masculine guy in a dress and telling him it's who he is.
    And as for being attracted to masculine female.. well, you know yourself you can't help who you're attracted, and if that's what does it for you, then so be it.
    Also, it could be, in a couple of cases, that it's females who are attracted to masculinity, but not to penises.
    Just a couple of possibilities.

11. zzzzzz13

Yea, my main thoughts were that some girls like to feel protected and stuff and just taste. Like you said, you cant help who you are attracted to. Everyone has their types
    :icon_bigg

12. TheRoof

me too:slight_smile:

13. MyStIcAl WoNdEr

I like to think of myself as a futch, my hair is long, I wear lip gloss, but i dress like idk a skateboard kid mixed with a preppy look mixed with some andro mixed with a gay guy's tight straight leg jeans lol but im very girly, i whine about everything but swear ill kick someone's ass over my girl lol