1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Openly gay teachers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ccdd, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i had one gay teacher. for gym and she got arrested for touching ladies in the locker room.
    you know ,in ways thats shouldnt happen
    >_<

2. littledinosaurs

my school has soooo many lesbian teachers <333

3. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

We had a police officer at our school who went to jail for the same thing. Couldn't keep his hands off the guys.
    Our choir teacher was gay, everyone knew it. He didn't.
    Our drill designer was gay, His boyfirend came to practice *Shock*
    Our colorguard instructors were gay though they wouldn't admit it

4. Mana

I saw one of my teachers with her girlfriend in a pub. My mum decided to talk very loudly about how embarrassing it must be for her to see ne of her students and I was like "not as embarrasing as it is to be with someone talking very loudly about how embarrassed she must be ¬.¬"

then was this teacher and everyone was saying he was gay... I don't know... I never really spoke to him...

then a girl was saying that in year 7 or 8 or something we had a lesbian pe teacher and she wasn't allowed in the changing rooms or something... I can't remember this, but if its true, it's silly. They MADE me go in the changing rooms. Couldn't they have said I wasn't allowed in there? *hates PE*

err... and apparntly a technician is or something... I'm not really sure... I'm quite confused as to who they were actually talking about... technician?

And in primary school my friend reckoned she'd seen our head teacher kiss another woman. She was mean though :frowning2: She told me off for something I didn't do and treated everyone like they were stupid.

5. HeronsStorm

YES! I had a GREAT lesbian fourth grade Language Arts teacher. Mind you, at the time I didn't know she was a lesbian. I thought they were roommates, and it never occurred to me that they might have trouble being roommates if there was only one bed. :eusa_doh: She was awesome though, she taught me how to sew and taught me how to appreciate books! She was also my babysitter when my mom was going out for her Masters, and her and Jos (the girlfriend) would help me with homework. If I finished early, I got to play Simpson's Road Rage! They were vegetarians, they made the BEST potato soup. Their dogs were named Eevee and Dick (I always laughed at that one).

6. Courtneyyy

I plan to be a teacher, and most likely I will not be out.
    But, I plan to teach 5th grade, or middle school math.

Maybe if I wanted to do high school, I would want to be out...

7. BiBeki101

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My drama and english teacher is gay and is half openly gay (to the people that accept him) also 3 pe teachers are lesbians :slight_smile:

8. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I had an english teacher in high school whom was lesbian and my current french professor in college is also a lesbian.

9. Amy

Amy

O, and my mom had a lesbian PE teacher. Fasho.

#49 Amy, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  10. Apocalypte

None in school (Catholic school, they couldn't be out even if they were gay), but the lecturer I had for my 2nd year Data Structures course is an openly gay man.

11. elitechris

in my school there are i think 2 or 3 openly gay teachers
    a english teacher which is gay, a history teacher who is lesbian and some other teacher who is bi
    it's nice to know they are open about it :slight_smile:

12. Courtneyyy

I thought you said

O, and my mom is a lesbian PE teacher. Fasho.

I was wronggg.

13. Rainbow

I just thought of another teacher I had.
    In the beginning of the year I prob had a lesbian teacher for math.
    But I switched. (which I kinda regret now cause the teacher was kind of hot)
    Now my teacher has lesbian type word in her last name... dont wanna say it... she is straight though...

14. rosiejuly3

I haven't had any gay teachers *that I know of* but my gf actually found a note from her teacher to his gay lover in a text book. I guess it had some um pretty sexual stuff in it and he got in trouble with the principal.

15. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

i remeber @ school we had this gay teacher who used to teach 5~6 grade students.
    not that he is openly gay but all my friends and other guys @ school including most teachers used to look in a bad way @ him. he was lonely most of the time and i see him talking to some cleaners @ school when he is bored or walk really long way from his office to talk to some one.
    very sad to hear thou :frowning2:

16. Ionless

Well in Singapore there have been many gay teachers but every time they got "found out" they were forced to resign.