1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by littledinosaurs, Jan 27, 2009.

?

Would You Marry Someone If The Sex Was Infixably Bad?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No

42 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. ricoca

again I agree with you...
    but oh well..
    we're still human, i think sex kinda counts...

2. Pendrin2020

I treat sex as the manifestation of my feelings for a person. It takes a lot to get me in the sack. When it does happen, every moment of the act is consumed by the desire to please that person. I use a lot of massage and body contact. sex is a spiritual thing for me. The fusing of souls.

I voted no. Now if they were teachable, it's different.

3. hidden365

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well sex may not be everything but it IS something, and I think sexless marriage always end up in cheating and nobody likes that!

4. ausdtc

If I was in love with someone it wouldn't matter too much, and as others have said, there are other ways to get off! So definitely yes.

5. myra

I would. Just as long as they'd cuddle with me from time to time. I mean, if it was really that horrible...isn't that why they invented vibrators and dildos?

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

A relationship is so much more than just sex. If the sex is the only problem and everything else is great then I would definitely stick with him, there's no question about it.

Nobody is perfect and you have to weigh up the good points against the bad points. If the balance is well onto the good side then you've done well and should work on or live with the bad points.

I think as we get older sex becomes less important anyway.

7. Pendrin2020

I think the idea that someone CAN'T get better at sex is preposterous. Love always wins out. If the connection is strong enough for me to WANT to have sex, then it's worth the training/teaching. That communication is part of a functional relationship. Looking back, I think the question is kind of screwed. No offense meant.

8. MoniqueMassacre

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    if i loved them then yes a relationship a marrige isnt just about sex there ar other things its based on although good sex is a plus

9. littledinosaurs

its very evenly matched, which i find interesting.

10. Louise

I agree but sex is part of our lives it is a bodily need and function, if you are continually frustrated by a poor incompetent lover over time, as the years pass and the relationship goes through rocky patches, as they all eventually do from time to time, the resentment and bad feeling about this aspect of your relationship tends to get blown out of proportion and it is so much easier to justify straying if you partner simply can't satisfy you.

Unfortunately love does not conquer all... not in this kind of relationship at any rate. Accepting to live the rest of your life with a poor lover is accepting to sacrifice an integral part of your life, a part which can bring you the sorts of pleasures and joy than NOTHING else on this earth can. Why would anyone want to make that sacrifice?

11. Fiorino

I feel bad about saying no, but I think it's important to have
    that 'spark' , that crazy amazing energy and not just emotionally
    but sexually aswell before making a commitment like that.

Marriage means you're dedicating yourself sexually
    to one person for the rest of your life, so you have
    to be really sure that it's the right person.

That being said, I think it's unlikely any sex
    problems would be unfixable.

12. someguy82

I think if there was no sexual chemistry the most I could achieve is friendship. It would take an overwhelmingly strong emotional connection for me to get past that, and even then I still think friendship would be the more appropriate route.

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even the most compatible couples can have bad sex from time to time. But if the sex is always wretched, that means one or both partners isn't doing it right. There should be compromise, give-and-take, and finding what works and what doesn't in bed. If it's always bad, that means there's no compromise going on, and that's not somebody I think I could marry.

Lex

14. Aries

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No I think I could never fall in love with someone if the sex is bad. Sure sex isn't the whole relationship but it is pretty important and I don't think our love life would be worth keeping if the sex was terrible. :eusa_doh:

15. tomfromeds

i want so say yes and that i would marry them ... but in the spare of the moment i don't think i would. I mean if its really bad sex then would a relationship really move on that far? i mean sex is showing your love for each other and if u cant properly... doesn't that tell you something ??
    xx

16. James

17. donnie5

MOST DEFINATLEY!! but im not a very sexual person im way more into peoples heart and soul my last boyfriend we didn't have sex for months though it wasn't bad i was content just being with the person and knowing them and who they are. to be completely honest i think sex controls to many peoples lives but that's just my opinion:slight_smile: