1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"It's my life too!" - Andrew (Words)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Cassi, Jan 22, 2009.

1. gemerency

hmmm. ive felt the feeling of having too many personalities before, it was quick and short lived but for several days int the morning when i would bike my way to school i would have several voices in my head. they never took over but they tried to persuade me to do things (nothing badish). i either got really good and repressed them or they just died. anyways. i have a question. how does the other personality effect the current ones dreams?

2. Noah

As to the gay/straight question, I say
    Labels are for clothes, not people

3. Cassi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually that's is a very interesting question and it does effect my dreams.
    If my F side falls asleep or is dominant while i dream then i am female in the
    dream and vice versa when my male side falls asleep. It's pretty random, but
    i have gotten used to it so I don't notice it as much. And when one is dreaming
    the other doesn't see the dream, they just kinda know about it when they
    wake up. It's kind of like knowledge since we do share the same brain and w/e
    he knows i know and same thing the other way round, it's just kind of like a flash
    back or a memory except you don't recall when it happened.

4. Cassi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    haha agreed, I'm just a person... Who needs more clothes!! : D

5. Weazel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You say "we" a lot and i don't know if its intentinal or if you are really trying to, but are there Two entirely different entanties (sp) in your body? like for me there is only one being and it is me so for you is it that there are two beings for your one body

6. Cassi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's intentional, I don't know how to break down into something
    you can relate to. It's like two people sharing the same character
    in a MMORPG. And obviously both of them aren't going to play
    the character the same way or have the same interests, but the
    character itself doesn't change. It's like that.
    ( The best i can come up with -_-'' )
    So yeah it's like two different being in sharing one body.

7. James2612

I have a friend who has Multiple Personalities, and in fact she is affected slightly different to yourself.
    She is a women in a woman's body but has a few different personalities! For example she has a young boy, a young girl and a teenage girl. When she is her self she is fine but the others have bad problems like being an alcoholic and a self harmer. When one of the other personalities takes over she has no control and no memory of what that personality has done. For example she will come back to her self and she will be drunk, or have cuts on her arms!!

She was not born like this, she went thru some very traumatic experience's when she was young and her mind created these personalities to deal with it, so it is almost like it happened to those other people not her!!

She has had a very hard time of it.. I know how hard life can be for some one with this condition!

You sound very brave for saying that you will allow the male half take over permanently!! I imagine that would be very hard for you!! Do you think you would be able to do this and never come out again????

8. punkrocker99

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    And I thought I had it tough just tryin to figure out if i was GAY. Wow. I couldn't imagine going through an identity crisis like that. How could u live in a male body if your female part becomes dominant?

Peace and good luck dude/dudet.

9. Cassi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's very interesting. Mine is probably nowhere as bad as hers and I've had
    mine as long as i could remember. Heck i can't ever recall a time that i was just me,
    but i can hardly call this body mine as i still feel so foreign in it.

I don't know if it's all really bravery, for all I know I was probably created by a trauma
    my male self went through very close to when he was born. I believe whether it's fake
    or not the fact I'm talking right now proves i am real, my thoughts are mine, my feelings
    are mine, my beliefs are mine and not something imaginary. Atleast that's what i believe
    which probably is wrong, but who cares it helps me keep sane!! >___<

10. Cassi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I could hardly call this living I'll tell you that :]
    We try to share as much as we can, but my side (F) feels out of placed.
    Like wearing your left shoe on your right foot. It's uncomfortable no matter
    how you try to ignore it through random things to keep your mind off it, but
    every down point you can feel that something is not right. And no matter
    what you do it probably won't ever make it better and above that I gotta
    deal with my other self and life itself. It's hard and unfair, but sometimes it's
    gotta be just that for you to realize how much you take for granted and how
    beautiful life really is.

And above all else I'm kind of thankful of what little I have and It's not worse.
    That's why i like coming to forums like these to remind myself that i am not
    the only one having to deal with problems.

11. James2612

Hey,

My friends condition was created by his mind to deal with the trauma. How ever the native Americans have some thing called "Two Spirits" - these are basically people with a "Male" spirit/soul and a "Female" spirit/soul. They are also seen as very powerful magic people with a very high spiritual importance to the tribe.

The Two-spirit people were part of the tribe and Spanish explorers have reported seeing these people in almost every tribe. These people were treated as hetero-gender and were respected as well as feared. Many of these people were medicine persons. It is the European influence that changed the status.

Homo-sexuality was dealt with in different perspectives with each and every different culture.
    In Western esotericism we 'could' describe homosexuality as the influence of the ‘middle pillar’, the neutral pillar known as the pillar of Mercy. This pillar has the most direct link with the emanations of ‘God’ or ‘the Source’. This would be in line with the association of strong magical properties given by the Native Americans to the ‘Two Spirit’ people.

So there may well be more to this as you might think!!!! Its well worth finding out more about this, you may learn some thing! Also do you have an occult / mystical / spiritual interest?

Good Luck.

12. kosmik44

kosmik44 Guest

is there a girl that the guy likes and are you forced to like her too

13. Cassi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hehe yes! He does perv of girls all the time, but I'm used to it. There are a lot of
    girls he likes, but like that's it. He just likes them and doesn't really pursue it. Not
    to mention he does look at 'pr0n' every now and then so it's just something I'm
    used to. He did crushed on a girl in grade seven, but long story short it didn't work
    out :0. Above that I myself like guys and he hates it when i look at them the wrong
    way :wink: sometimes i do it just to annoy him. And that's why 'we' are still single :3

14. Cassi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is very interesting. But I'm a christian and I'm against all the tribes and the
    magic stuff. But i do believe in spirits! I might look into this next time and maybe
    i might find something cool : D thanks for sharing.

15. SparkleTears

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Do you have two email addresses and accounts for other sites then? And if not do you not feel weird reading someone else's email and looking at someone else's account?

16. blankpaper

This may be ignorant but... so it is your female side who is posting?

17. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    pretty much summed my question xD