incest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lordjord96, Dec 28, 2008.

?

incest

Poll closed Apr 6, 2009.
  1. yes

16.5%
  2. no

59.8%
  3. i dunno

20.6%
  4. whats incest?

3.1%
  1. Trumpetplyer23

Personally, its not for me.

However, I do believe that it should be illegal for members of family that are directly related (mother and son, father and daughter, brother and sister) to reproduce because incest can cause a lot of genetic defects. It would be hurting the offspring, they would be forced to live a life with mental/physical disabilities.

If others wanna do it and they're not going to reproduce so genetic defects don't happen, I don't really care. What they do in their bedroom is their business.

2. Edenvrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well i don't exactly have any attractive male cousins...so..in my case no.

but i think the only time that it is ok is with cousins and just messing around no actual sex. i guess.

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

oomg lol im suprised people think its right!

4. Hoppip

It's one of those it's-not-hurting-anyone things (if the age range is close and there's no recessive-gene swapping).

It just means the birds and the bees were born in the same tree! ^_^

5. xxAngelOnFirexx

any sort of family member relationship is just wrong and gross. i can't beleive its even a matter to discuss about.

6. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

Why, being gay, its not like you'll be reproducing!!

7. pirateninja

There are plenty of people who are quick to say homosexual relationships are gross. I personally don't want to have a relationship with my sister, but then again there are many who would never be gay.

As long as nobody gets hurt and they take proper precautions, there's mutual consent and they are both of age, I don't really care who gets in bed with who.

8. Dazed

Dazed Guest

ok i said this in chat so i ahve to say it here...and sorry if this makes anyone mad

"when you cant have the rest...incest is the best"

9. xxAngelOnFirexx

homosexualality is different than having sex with ur uncle or cousin. its sick. we share so many genes with our family members. homosexuals are born with the inclaniation to date the same sex. we're born to know the difference than to have sex witht a family member. we're not born with the inclanation to date our family outherwise their children wouldn't be retarded. its science telling us its wrong. just because people think homosexuality is gross doesn't mean that incest is not gross. people get phycologically screwed up because of same family relationships. people need to stop makign excuses. its just wrong.

10. Davey

To Each Person Their Own.

I think being Bisexual has taught me its not right to judge anyone OR anything anyone does.

If it doesn't hurt anyone else (physically like killing and stuff) why should we care?

*i didn't read any other posts in this thread i just wrote down my opinion*

11. jazzrawr

I don't judge. Period.
    As people have said, it's not for me - I wouldn't do it.
    But if people are consenting, of age, etc. then I don't really care who you're having sex with. You can't exactly help your feelings.

12. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

So.. you think its cool to 'do' your brother?

13. pirateninja

Christians always use the fact that gay couples can't naturally reproduce to support the idea that our relationship is wrong. If you're in love with someone, you're in love with someone. I couldn't stop loving someone of my own sex just because someone says it's wrong, and just hypothetically, if I was in love with my sister, and she was in love with me too, just because someone says it's wrong shouldn't make it wrong AS long as nobody gets hurt, mutual consent, legal age yadda yadda.

Homosexuality isn't for everyone, Incest isn't for everyone. I wouldn't judge someone if they were in love with a relative, as long as they took precautions against "retarded" children. It might make me do a double take, yes, I'll admit it. But I wouldn't think badly of them afterwards. I don't like to judge people based on who they sleep with.

14. Ty

Ty

Actually we share 99% of our DNA with every human on the plant. So it's quite an insignificant amount of dna that we share in common with our relatives. I'm quite shocked by your response. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean you should condemn it.

15. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

99%!?? really?? wow that 1 % has a lot of differnce

16. Andi

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    personally no, (i mean have u seen my family!) and some people will knoe about my family issues, so its a definate no for me.

But for other people who knows

so thats my reason for putting "i dunno" because personlally iv never been in that situation

17. xxAngelOnFirexx

i don't think your getting my point. i beleive in sex with whomever you love but this is where i draw the line. you can chose not to love your sister because its WRONG. you can't chose to be gay. you love your dog but you don't go and have sex with it. yes i know the difference between that and an animal but i think the concept is the same. Its GLBT not GLBTI. i don't like my sexuality being put together with somethign so disgusting and wrong.
    plus an uncle and his neice? a father and his daughter? please don't tell me both are concenting while being in their right minds. being gay is not a choice. choosing to have sex with someone you're related to is.

18. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    personally, it's not for me at all, but I don't need to care/worry about what other people are doing in bed. If I found out someone I know had done anything like this, I would be very creeped out but I'd try to at least come across as not disgusted...

19. blakeo82

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Who am i to say what two other people do in the bedroom?

Do what makes you happy. This time on earth isn't just to fill a void until you're after life. Today, right now is the only time that counts.

20. jazzrawr

You're really surprising me with your responses.
    You sound exactly like a straight religious fanatic talking about homosexuality.
    Wow.