1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twilight book?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by justinishere, Nov 11, 2008.

1. JayC

JayC Guest

I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! it is romantic not a lot of action til the last chapters though but still WORTH it completely it. Plus Edward is by far my favorite fictional character EVER if only he were gay and real :slight_smile:

2. vampireboy56

vampireboy56 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i have soooo many erotic fantasies about Edward and Jacob

3. Level N Human

I actually haven't really read it, but I'm sorry the plot synopsis made me giggle silly.

4. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If someone wrote a story about dwarves, but the dwarves in the book were seven feet tall and had crazy guitar skills, would you not say that the author was taking it a little too far? There's using creativity to write your own version of a classic fantasy story, and then there's obvious pandering to the melodramatic middle school girls (and gay guys, apparently) of the world.

5. Nick

OK, so lose the guitar skills then... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Nova713

Nova713 Guest

The saga is quite enthralling in my opinion. It's easy to read. It's made me feel a wide range of feelings. Overall, it's well written and flows quite nicely. I'm reading Eclipse right now and I can't put it down.