1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New: World Prem- Britney Spears Womanizer :d

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sexyalex, Oct 12, 2008.

1. sexyalex

comments please?

u know u all like it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0SmjKhd8c[/YOUTUBE]

PS- Ramma i so beat u to it :lol:

2. neverover

No. I actually already know it before u post it here. Wkwkwk. Btw, change the thread title to something more interesting. Like OMG BRITNEY NEW VIDEO Or something. Cmon!! It's for britney........ Bitch:lol:

3. James

It's okay...

4. musican

the guy is hot, haha, and the song is really catchy.

5. davo-man

I actually hated the song when I first heard it. I thought "Great a song with a beat and some chick singing/talking that's so heavily distorted I can't tell who it is"

Well, then I saw the film clip, and my opinion changed. For some reason, seeing the visual plus the audio, it really clicked. Britney is back. She better bloody keep the film clip director cos it was really great sexy (and slightly slutty) with awesome visual effects. The only thing that annoyed me was the photocopier part. That was just dirty

Also, I totally think she could have sung it waaay better. I mean, it really could have been an interesting song, vocally, but it just so digitally f*cked up. Also, I totally think you can see glimpses of what Britney used to look like before the crazy days when she's in the naked steam room...Like, she just looks so much more...well innocent isn't the word, but just a lot like her Everytime or Toxic days where she was pretty

No, I'm not a fan boy...and I certainly know this isn't Alicia Keys quality singing or anything, but not entirely bad for a pop song, and I think this comeback may be a lot more successful than the last one....As long as she releases a ballad-ey, Everytime type song next! If she stays in the Euro dance scene-esque music for much longer she will never regain any credibility!

6. neverover

and yeah, the guy is soooo hoooot. i think britney give a lil sumthin for the gay fans. haha

7. I saw it a few days ago. And of course, I love it :slight_smile:

8. musican

haha, exactly.

9. Quitex

Quitex Guest

The deep lyrics lost me.

I still prefer Christina. Her new single is way better than Britney's.

10. sexyalex

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Keeps getting better is sooo not better!
    *takes out lighter and burns the song* NO CHRISTINA AROUND HERE. Britney for the people!

period! :lol:

PS- ramma, i was talking about creating a thread on EC, i beat u to that. Not knowing the video. Please ur like one full day ahead of me OF COURSE u would have seen the video before me :dry: cheater!

11. sexyalex

thats a really rude and fucked up comment.
    The girl was never ugly. Her beauty was only hidden behind all the stress. Saying it like that puts her in the category of someone who born ugly and use plastic surgry resources to fix up their face. The girl was all-american beauty from morning so idk what the you talking about.

It jus bun me fi di hata dem out deh who chat bout mi gial an dem nuh no betta demself.:dry:

SO! all who say britney face set up from long time and the girl is and was always pretty let me hear u say "YAYz!"
    :lol:

12. davo-man

Wow, that was a pretty strong reaction against what I thought was a semi-positive review from me...I didn't mean that she was born ugly, I was saying that during her Blackout album time, she was not as well-presented as she was during her In The Zone era, and I think every single person on here with eyes will agree with me.

I never said that she's had plastic surgery, and I don't think that she has (esp. looking at this new clip in comparison to her older clips. Honestly, a couple of the faces we see look identical to those shown in the Sometimes clip)

I have no idea what you are attempting to say, but if you are calling me a hater, you have grossly misunderstood my post. I was not hating, rather the opposite. I thought that this song might be the start of a successful comeback. I merely commented that her last attempt at "coming back" was not as successful, most probably because she was not on the straight and narrow, and this was reinforced by her Sigourney Weaver-in-Alien 3 hairdo.

13. Quitex

Quitex Guest

I thought the same thing. And yes, Keeps getting better is... better. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    YES CHRISTINA FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *buys a shredder and.... shreds britney. HA. I win.

14. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Oh noes *disappointment* For a moment I thought it was a song about Britney THE womanizer. We live in hope.

15. Miles D

video no longer available....
    ??
    :frowning2:

16. sdc91

We're in luck, guys!

Looks like he's not such a womanizer after all.

[​IMG]

Apparently he worked at a gay bar in DC, too.

17. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^LOL!

I don't really like her new song, but meh.. It's kindof growing on me. But ultimately I doubt I'll ever be able to stand Britney for more than 5 minutes.

18. Buffy44

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Its way too repetitve!

19. sexyalex

like almost every pop song ever. Thats what makes it catchy but it was number 1 on billboard top 100 chart last week, not sure about this week but the track still hawt babes.

oh my god, there is hope. britney is gonna make me straight when i marry here :rolleyes:

and for all those who missed the video, here it is:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-23EToh43M[/YOUTUBE]

20. InaRut

The guy is hot...

but the song...is horrible...

And this video is an example of Britney Spears developing multi-personality disorder.

The guy really isn't a womanizer--Britney Spears just has many many psychological issues