1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For once, I actually feel sorry for Kim Kardashian

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zexion, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Zexion

Yuppp.

For those of you who watch Dancing With The Stars, it came down to Cloris Leachman and Kim Kardashian. Guess who got voted off? :]

Kim Freakin' Sex Tape Kardashian. I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. I thought for SURE Cloris was going home 'cause she was so out of it and so elderly, but nope. The young stuff got beaten out by the experienced one! YOU GO CLORIS!

Kim, you should really be ashamed. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Her partner, Mark Ballas, was cuuuuute. >> I wanted him to stay. D:

Him + Maksim = yaaaaaaye! :grin:

But yes, did anyone else die laughing when the 20 year old was taken out before the 80 year old? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. pwnorton

omg...i watched cloris leachman's dances on youtube.

i LOVE her!! she's so full of spunk. i loved it when she put her leg on the judges' table and showed off her cleavage.

3. TyraBanksIsFierce

I love Kim!

They have Cloris Leachman on that "vote for the worst" website, which tells people to vote for a certain contestant, based on personality or whatever reason and not necessarily because they're the best

4. JayC

JayC Guest

I LOVE Kim Kardashian. I love that whole family they were on the Tyra Banks Show last night, well Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe were. Yeah i feel bad for Kim b/c she had hurt her foot b4 the performance but still there has to be a loser. FYI it was hilarious last night Tyra asked the girls which one of them is most likely to make out with a girl and ALL of them including herself said that it would be KOurtney. That one reason i love them they will say how it is and not be ashamed.