1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sarah Palin talks about homosexuals

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zak, Sep 30, 2008.

1. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LOL! I'd be the same. If that evangelical b!7ch got into my country's parliament I'd either a) assassinate her or b) move to another country which has no relation to mine.

I'd probably do b seeing as it won't end in me having a bounty on my head. Although.. If palin were to be assassinated a lot of people would thank the killer. I KNOW I WOULD!

>_> Knowing my luck though some US official will be trawling the internet for assassination attempts, see my post (which is a joke) and come and arrest me for attempted assassination of Sarah Palin.. Although I'm down in Australia lol.

2. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Hmm...Maybe she did make a choice...Maybe she's actually bisexual.
    (I always think this when people talk about it being a choice they decided not to make!).

But she was clearly aware, I think, that anything she said could be turned into a soundbite. Like how she tried to avoid to question of whether global warming is man-made or not, and her attempts to make her abortion and morning-after-pill views to sound less hardline.

3. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What are you talking about? It's just god hugging us closer! :lol:

[pauses]

:bang:

4. Lava421

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If Palin's "gay friend" is one of her "best friends," you would think that they would have discussed homosexuality.

And if they did, Palin didn't listen (as in she still thinks it's a "choice")?

She's that ignorant?

5. Zak

Zak

ROFLMFAO! I know, this whole interview was soo stupid. She avoided most questions and babbled on about something else. Im telling you, Mccain is 72, and if he 'suddenly' gets ill and dies b.c of his age(HE IS OLD!) lol, then She would become president and like ruin this country. This whole "2nd depression" or Financial Crisis or Recession will not be solved 'fully' if Mccain/Palin win. Im not a 100% supporter of Obama like my parents. I wanted Hilary and I think that if...im not gonna ramble on...but, the fact is, she just doesnt know what the hell she is talking about...

Who agrees?

-Zak

6. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If McCain by himself was elected, no VP, then I would be severely disappointed. However, I think I could bear it for 4 more years until I was able to vote/move out of the country.

However, if McCain AND Palin were both elected, with this nobody from Alaska only a few skips away from the Oval Office, I would be completely horrified. McCain's desperate grab for more attention in picking Palin as his running mate is what made me lose most of my respect for him. He may not have won Miss Congeniality, but his VP pick did.

7. TriBi

A couple of people have referred to Palin as 'ignorant'.

As a friend of mine likes to say "You can fix ignorant, you can't fix stupid".

Unfortunately, on this sort of subject (and likely a LOT of others), I seriously doubt Palin is ever going to be 'fixed'.

8. Zak

Zak

HAHA! So true...and what was that thing with the pig and the lipstick?? :confused:

9. Daniel

As my mother stated over dinner...

"If Palin had her way, homosexuals would be quartered off and forced to wear pink stars."

10. Ronnie92

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. McCain is a crotchety old man and if he goes and Palin becomes president,America will be horrible. Yet if Barrack wins,which I sincerely hope,he has a high chance of assassination,so it's a bad situation for us.

11. Amy

Amy

:roflmao:

12. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At least with Obama if he goes Biden will take over and he doesn't seem as bad as Palin. And personally I kinda wish he'd have chosen Hilary as his VP, simply not to lose any of the female voters off to McPalin.

13. Zak

Zak

I agree, but there was one major flaw to this plan. There is a 95% probability that Hilary would Overshadow Barack Obama, which would not be good for him. But, if he had chosen Hilary for his running mate or if Hilary had beaten Obama(so close), then the Dem. would have won for sure...

14. ccdd

ccdd Guest

If Obama had chosen Clinton as his running mate then I don't believe that McCain would have chosen Palin - I don't think you'd've ever got a VP contest between Clinton and Palin. McCain probably would have chosen someone more, well, suitable. And if he had chosen Palin, then it would have been suicide I think, because the demographic who are now verging towards Palin could have stuck with Clinton. I can't think what Palin might've brought to the campaign in that scenario??

Although, tbh, I'm not American - this is just my view from this side of the pond!

15. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol I'm the same.. Just my view from down under. :lol:

But ultimately America, the people you chose for the job has an affect on most western countries.

16. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll pray myself straight as soon as Palin prays herself six feet tall.

Lex

17. Kimi

Yeah, me too.

I never liked McCain nor Palin so it's not like I'm surprised to see her talks stupidly. She made me laugh when she talked about Russia.
    I'm more interested in whether McCain thought she would be perfect for running mate/VP, or he just didn't know how unsuitable Palin was for it.

Should be interesting to see VP debate:grin:

18. Daniel

:icon_bigg Tis my mother!

19. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    Vote Me For President I Make It Illegal To Be Gay!!!!

20. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Well just know on the VP Debate Sarah Palin said that no she is not in favor for gay marriage as well as Obama and Biden. But during the question she was asked if she will support the same civil rights between heterosexual couples and same sex couples she did not directly answer the question she strayed away and stated that her campaign with McCain will not do anything in order to stop them from visitation rights which is the only subject she touched on.