Movies

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by jason1111, Sep 27, 2008.

1. jason1111

jason1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Any horror movie fans out there, I just rented one called Automatic Transfusion or something like that.

2. silversurfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Doesn't anybody like horror movies, not just horror but what other kinds of movies do you like.

3. Lacri

Lacri Guest

HORROR MOVIES!!!!!!!!! Oh how I love them! I probally shouldn't like it because people die often in horrible ways, but I just can't help it!

4. J Schuelke

i love the classic horror movies like halloween, friday the 13th, the howling, etc, but I can make the exception for new movies coming out.

I want to go see quarentine, the previews look really good.

5. mikeh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really like a good horror movie, but not into the gore films. One of the best from this decade has to be Session 9. Really hasn't been a movie that good since Kubrick's The Shining.

The 1963 version of The Haunting has to top my list. The 1999 remake seems like it was made by a 3rd grade drama class (well, not really, that is an insult to 3rd graders).

Other great oldies: Lady in a Cage, Dead Ringer, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, of course anything by Hitchcock, the 1979 Amityville Horror was not bad.