1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Dream Wedding

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MeskElil, Sep 22, 2008.

1. jazzrawr

2. Ben

Ben

I'd like a nice wedding on the beach, nothing too heavy. With lots of colours and fancy food :slight_smile: Not over the top, but nice and pleasant enough so that it is memorable for everyone.

And a chocolate wedding cake :grin:

3. littledinosaurs

This is what i was gonna say, but then you said it first!

4. EmperorNero

Ach, the shame of it!

5. pwnorton

ooo...

if i can't get the wedding in the caribbean like i want, i want something that looks like the wedding in Meet the Fockers. I LUV all those colors and the bright-colored "sheets" blowing in the wind. sooooo nice

6. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I've never really thought about it until now, but I'd love it to be in the winter, outside (I like the cold) in the forest. There is now way on earth I'm wearing a dress, no one is going to give me away and I don't care who is there, but I wouldn't like it to be huge...Like, my best friends and closest relative and hers too, no more that like, 10/15 people each though... I really want it to be snowy and outside, not too cold though, no less than -10ish... and LOTS of food, outside too, everything tastes better outside, I'm sure love would too.

7. Cheese Love

Growing up, not once did I think about weddings. It was already in my mind that it wasn't going to happen.

In the past few years though, I guess I always thought it would be really small and outside for sure :]

When I say outside, I mean in the grass, preferably in a large field. Aaaand I'd want to be married barefoot, haha.

8. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't think much about weddings when I was younger much either. I wouldn't want something over the top because it would be so expensive and I would be with the one I want either way. So probably something in the summer with all my family and friends (and of course his family and friends) and just a small celebration would be fine. I know, boring, huh? :slight_smile:

9. chrisb

I totally agree it should not be obsessed over, i have seen evil brides just be cruel about every little detail, in fact my mom almost punched out the priest lady at my uncles wedding because she told my uncle to come take pictures instead of stopping a little kid from running outside in the road, me and my mom both cussed under are breath about her it was a odd and fun bonding experience with my mother equally being shocked a fricking priest would care more about wedding photos that can wait 5 minutes while my uncle closes a door so a kid doesnt run in the road....GRRR i hate that lady still