1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AAAAH! Im in Sydney! woot woot

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Sep 21, 2008.

1. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok.. I really reckon we should take the whole Sydney vs Melbourne thing to another thread.

^^; Sorry for derailing this one.

2. TriBi

Agreed :slight_smile: - but it does give an insight into the fact that the denizens of both are very proud of where they live - and there's nothing wrong with that. :grin:

3. neverover

damn, my internet kinda sucks here. im using my sisters 3 internet with only 2gb limit. so that limits my access here....btw, yesterday i went into oxford st. i cant get to watch lady gaga cos my mum said i shud stay at home more often :frowning2: damn it!but i do get to oxford st. and i went to life bookstore. it was "that" kind of a bookstore. i was like O-M-G. that was my first time. i really wanna buy some of the magazine, buuuut.... what shud i tell my mum about the dna magz?no privacy in my rooms here in sydney...:frowning2:overall, i love sydney the city... but i hate bankstown... the city in sydney where i live... people here lookin at me like shi*. seriously, im not that gay dressing, but why are they lookin at me so bad like that?? most are from lebanon, and i think they are that stupid muslim who looks lowly at woman. syah religion... thank god, my moslem is not that kind... i haaaaaate bankstown but i looooove sydney. haha

4. CrimsonThunder

No way, I think thats the Neverlands? I can't remember. Having said that Austraila is very gay friendly, but in saying that that doesnt mean everyone is gay friendly. There are quite a lot of killings/bashings.

Anyways, have fun, Australia rocks. :slight_smile:

Edit: Just read your last post, the Internet is terrible in Australia. Terrible lines (so it goes slow) and way overpriced. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Australia and the USA are the gayest countries in the world with around 17% of people being gay.

And internet is fairly bad here compared to other countries. Like I'm paying $100 a month for 24mbps download 1mbps upload with 25GB of monthly downloads/uploads. T_T
    And because of the line distance to my house I'm only getting 9mbps.. At least my upload is 1mbps thanks to little to no line noise.

6. sexyalex

i would jump on this bench wagon much quicker than aussie. IDK why. lol. Something about aussie dosn't seem right. Too much good and no bad. Its like those fairy tail words....

and those are the places i don;t trust....LIKE CHINA! lmao; I am scared of beijing like f:***:k . LOL, cuz all u hear are good things, and hardly any bad. But allot of people don't know that the chinese dominate 3/4 of the black market and drugs smuggling rings.

And i thought bush crisis was bad, lol u need to see the amount of asians in jamaican prison for illigal importing. :lol:

7. neverover

^heeeey! how ya doin???? ill kill you for not online in ym when im online...
    all the dudes here a re hot!!! and i just read gay magazine in the magazine stand this evening!! i looove sydney!

8. CrimsonThunder

Yup, lots of hot guys and girls in Australia, thats for sure. :slight_smile:

9. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ..Even though we're apparently now the fattest nation on earth. XDD

10. neverover

omg, yesterday, my friends take me to the gay beach, and people are naked. for real.....
    and theres this hot guy who looks like hugh jackman but waay cuter than him. and he is checking on me, even tough im not naked. god, i really love sydney!!!!
    and i wanna went to the gay club in oxford st, buuut, too bad im still 17. they wont allow me. not to mention i tend to look younger... ah, too bad!