1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Gamers Here :D ?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Swamp56, Sep 1, 2008.

1. nmejunkie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Metroid all of them
    God of War
    Animal crossing
    Arcade games wohoo

2. CrimsonThunder

I have all this gens consoles, Wii, DS, PS3, PSP, 360 and a huge amount of pre-gen systems too. I've been a gamer since I was a Wii-little kid. :wink:

3. Apocalypte

I used to play a lot of video games. Then I discovered World of Warcraft.
    I played nothing but WoW for just over 2 years. Was a relatively hardcore raider, killed Illidan but made no Sunwell progress.
    Quit WoW 3 months ago, and all I've played since then is a couple of Wii games and Puzzle Quest and some old GBA games on my DS. Basically - WoW killed my love of games.

My all-time favourite games are Metroid Prime (well the whole Metroid series, but Prime in particular), The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy X, the Katamari Damacy games, the Burnout games, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, Tetris, Half-Life and HL2, Starcraft, Diablo 2, Super Smash Bros series (I've been playing as Kirby since SSB64, pink blob for life!)...

4. Chris

I love V.G's especially halo3, elder scrolls IV, and Guitar hero III

5. NuthinButLuv

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I played EverQuest for a loooong time (from original EQ through the Omens of War expansion). Then I played WoW for a little while (got one toon to 38), but didn't have any friends in game, so it got a bit boring. I tried EQ2 and SWG, but never got into them. Nothing was as fun as EQ. I think it had a lot to do with the friends in game though, more so than the game it self. There's a lot of bonding in a 3 hour corpse run...

I haven't played anything hardly at all except a little WoW the past couple of years, but an old friend I used to play EQ with just conned me into buying Warhammer Online. I seriously don't know when I'll have to play it, but I couldn't turn it down. So maybe I'll get back into it.

6. CaptainTrips

I'm terrified to start playing WoW or anything of the sort...i'm afraid (and probably rightly so) that i will be totally addicted, and get nothing done ever again, so it's the total abstinence program for me =)

i think the last game i played through to completion was Ocarina of Time last spring, because my friend found out I'd never played it and forced it upon me by giving me his N64 and not taking it back until i finished. Absolutely awesome, the graphics haven't aged too well, but the experience is timeless!

stuff like homework and applying to college is seriously cutting into my game time as of late...and it doesnt help that i'm still stuck in the last gen with my poor old xbox.

7. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been on a huge Final Fantasy romp since Dissidia was announced, and now I have all but FF9 under my belt. War of the Lions is currently sitting in my PSP, and I'm about halfway (?) through Chapter 2 now. Just killed Cuchulainn and I'm having too much fun.

8. crimsonarcher

Final Fantasy Origins, Tactics, VII, VIII, IX, X,. X-2, XII
    Starocean-till the end of time
    Tales of symphonia
    silent hill 2
    Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2
    Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
    Super smash bros. melee
    The legend of zelda collector's edition
    Soul calibur 2
    Harry potter 2 and 3
    eternal darkness-sanity's requiem
    Parasite eve
    vagrant story
    arc the lad- twilight of the spirits

9. Ronnie92

I could rant forever on how many games I like so I'll only list my favorites:

Kingdom Heart's 1,2 and Chain of memories
    Tales of Symphonia
    Urbz-Sims in the City
    Fable-the Lost chapters
    Virtua Fighter-all of them
    The World Ends with You
    and Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirit is up there but I never finished it

10. I love playing video games, but my mother banned me from the computer and I have no consoles, so >.< I'm actually not supposed to even be on the computer except for school. But I used to love playing Guild Wars (I hope I have my own computer by the release of GW2), the Sims 2, Civilization III, Harry Potter 1-3, and Pokemon on GBA.

11. Hoppip

To whom it may concern (basically to anyone reading this): If you have an XBox, PS2 or really fantastic PC, you NEED to play Psychonauts. It's such a little known game but it's so amazing. It's hilarious (it was awarded "funniest game" by game reviewers Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb on X-Play). If you love psychology, you'll love this game (although it's somewhat inaccurate, it's delightfully cute). The difficult awkwardly spike at some points, and it's a bit short (the fun parts don't kick in until later), it's worth EVERY penny. It's definitely worth far more than the sum of its parts.

Psychonauts.

Play it. Please. PLEASE.

12. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm so glad I'm not the only person who has played this game. I have to admit it wasn't quite the perfection that some people described it as - the load times were awful and the gameplay itself was usually either difficult or confusing - but it was fun. The milkman conspiracy level was horribly frustrating to play, but the secret agent men at least made it funny. Not the best game ever, but worth more attention than it gets.

13. Orion

Okay, where do I begin?

Deus Ex
    No One Lives Forever (can't believe no one said that)
    No One Lives Forever 2 (still can't believe it, it's very GAY but deliciously hilarious and entertaining)
    Final Fantasy VIII
    Final Fantasy X
    F.E.A.R.
    Bioshock
    Crysis (a little bit over-hyped and sometimes the level design is all over the place)
    GTA series (but 4)
    Half-Life Series
    Portal

As you can see I'm primarily a PC gamer, you know, the dying race.
    Well I feel I left a couple out but those are pretty much the most important.

Cheers,
    Mauro.

14. steveo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just quit wow. That game is more addictive than chocolate candy crack if such a thing existed. I'm glad I quit though I really have to focus on school more.

15. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

recent wow addict. 2 months clean now currently playing sims 2, spore, and a few others.

16. spellbound118

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Totally addicted to my xbox 360, especially halo 3 !! best game ever !!
    Also play need for speed, harry potter, gta, call of duty, crash bandicute, and other random games.
    Also feeding frenzy arcade game, totally addictive game !!

17. mattypants

im a consle and handheld type.
    narrowly missed becoming a wow addict, heh

18. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sims 2 here (And the original Sims, which is still cool, if somewhat less detailed)

And Resident Evil 4 when I can get on Helen's Wii................ :grin:

19. miner4800

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    fear the addictive powers of maplestory, runescape/funorb, and puzzlepirates!!! BUAHAHAHAHA XD also am a myspace freak :grin:

20. MattyPatty

Oh gawd! FABLE 2! I'm so unlimitedly excited for it :slight_smile: It's coming out on Tuesday and I'm skipping 3rd period so I can go buy it :grin: It's going to be amazing, you can have gay marriages in it too and the graphics are awesome, and there's changing seasons and... I'm going to have no social life as of tuesday.