1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cher as Catwoman in new Batman?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by brighteyes52, Aug 25, 2008.

1. sexyalex

Humpft!:dry:

no sister can ever be better than my Halle. If i know anyone else who can get into character and take their role seriously it's Ms. Berry, so don't be diss'in.

thisis just as outragous as hearing about the british gymnist they repaced angelina jolie with to champagine Lara Croft. why would u want to replace someone who made ur movie go down in guniess world book of records and i quote;"awarded a Guinness World Record recognizing her as the "most successful human video game heroine."

it's just foolish :dry:

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Then there wont be much action on it then unless they use a stunt double

3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Plus the catwoman halle berry played isnt even like the story

4. Jebs

That Catwoman movie with Halle Berry was... garbage. It was no better then the 3rd X-men. Which totally tanked in my opinion. Chef would be just a horrible pick for Catwoman. Not sexy. Not the right figure.. The hair? No. Her voice.. eh.. Just too much is not right with her. The only thing right is she is a woman and is white. No more. Plus like dude said earlier Nolan hasn't even signed for the 3rd installment.

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Chers old.. lol

6. -Michael-

Halle Berry deserves death after that catwoman film...

I felt like crying after id seen it...

Pfeiffer did a pretty good job...
    Im just wondering will Cher be able to move around as fluently with all the botox injected in god knows were...

7. -Michael-

You can thank Brett Ratner for that...thing.

Bryan Singer was so much better.
    A shame he was doing Superman returns with Cyclops character...

8. neverover

umm... nolans wanna change catwoman sexy image to.... what?
    cher is older than madonna... hell, id pick madonna than her...
    and dave, u cant compare ur worries of heath ledger becoming a joker with cher as a catwoman... besides, its not funny if she break some bones when doing some catwoman fighting... or maybee... the new catwoman doesnt fight. maybe she was using some voodoo or something...
    thank god its just some rumours. the studio already dnied this false rumours. i forgot the link, tho.
    but i think its gonna be hard to top the batman returns catwoman. pfeiffer bring a very realistic catwoman. cmon! she swe her own cat suit and claw. its dark and realistic. i think pfeiffer catwoman is comparable to ledgers joker.

9. davo-man

I'm gunna have to totally disagree with you. Cher is not my first choice to play Catwoman; hell, I bet you $20 bucks that those rumours are completely false. However, if Nolan was to cast Cher, or some other random as Catwoman, I would definately back him, cos that guy is a genius.

Leading on from that, this situation is very similar to the outrage at Heath being cast. No one had any idea why he was cast, and it wasn't until we saw his performance and how Nolan had crafted that character that we understood. The reason the Joker worked so well was because it wasn't exactly like it was in the comics, and if Cher was to play Catwoman, it obviously wouldn't be anything like it is in the comics. But, who knows, it could be better

Lastly. I love Michelle Pfeiffer and her portrayal of Catwoman is my favourite to date. In fact, Batman Returns is still my favourite Batman movie, even though The Dark Knight made me orgasm in my seat just a little (just joking :slight_smile:). However, realistic? Really? Last time I checked, I can't make a full body catsuit out of one leather jacket and have it match the contours of my body perfectly and have cat ears. And being shot like 5 times, dropped through a glasshouse, landing on a truck of kitty litter from a fall of like 10 metres and being electrocuted (and still surviving) is far from realistic.

Sorry for being so grouchy. Not only did I just get off of a long shift at work, I had a funeral yesterday and a massive hangover today. My frustration is not aimed at you, I'm just in a bad mood. :tantrum:

10. Jebs

Brett Ratner totally has his moments though... I mean 'The Family Man' was freaking brilliant. I cried.. heh. 'Rush Hour' was awesome! 'Rush Hour 2'... mk he is kind of pushing it. 'Rush Hour 3'.. Horrible. Too much Brett Ratner ruins things, only in moderation is he good.

11. Alexander

OHmygod. If she's any good, this will RULE.

12. OneHatMadder

I liked Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman! haha

13. TriBi

Well, if this is true: "He wants to her to portray her like a vamp in her twilight years" I rather doubt she'd want to...:roflmao: