1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama picks Biden as VP

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gerry, Aug 22, 2008.

1. RobbIsFlyyy

Haha, I discussed it today in my Integrated Social Studies class. Me and my teacher are good pals, so, it's good to have someone who shares the same views. ;]
    If you don't mind my asking, who do you suppourt?

2. ok455

Obama/Biden got my vote

I just don't want to see my country fail under Mccain

3. I'm voting for McCain too.

4. mathus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not a big fan of Biden, but at least it's not hilary :lol:. I wish he would have picked gore (no I’m not a hippy or believe his crapy global warming theory), he didn't mess during the Clinton years. Also I’m a fan of fixing the earth and he would have put on the map of alternative energy early on during the Obama rein. That’s just my 2 sense :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. RobbIsFlyyy

Fail?
    How in the hell could it possibly get any worse than it already is?
    It's already gone to shit, the only thing that could make it any worse is if our government sold our country. Let Canada or Mexico buy all our land, and go then we'd go poof. I don't even think they'd wanna buy it, cause our economy sucks. They'd lose money on the deal.

6. Nodnarb

:eek: I'm no fan of where we're at right now....but.....

I won't even go there.....

7. Steam Giant

He grew up where I live now ^^ Scranton, PA! He actually agreed to an exclusive interview with our city's paper, the Times Tribune, the day after he was announced as Obama's choice for a new VP.

I like him as a VP choice, as he fills in the gaps where Obama is weak. Two of the biggest criticisms against Obama are his inexperience and poor knowledge on foreign policy. Bidden fills both of those roles. Also, I'm a sucker for a good orator ^^