1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whos the most understanding person you know

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by -Michael-, Aug 3, 2008.

1. TWestside

TWestside Guest

That was exactly what i was going to write.

2. AllSmiles

My friend Peter, who's also gay :slight_smile:
    My mom's very understanding, too, but I don't really feel like talking about guys, relationships and emotions with her, but I often do that with Peter. One of the things that's nice about him is that he can relate to all the types of problems and challgenges that being gay brings with it. He's 6 years older than me, so he has more experience to draw on and at times, I feel like he's like a big brother to me :slight_smile:

3. Hazel

My best friend from middle and high school. We don't get to see each other much anymore due to how busy life's gotten, but I've known her for about a decade now. Me coming out was probably one of the less unusual things that we've been through, to be honest, and she was the first person IRL that I talked to knowing that it was 100% safe.

4. Jay D

I have three amazing people in my life - my fiance, my mum and my dad. They're all there for me whenever I need advice or just a hug. Best three people I know and I love them all to bits.