1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whos the most understanding person you know

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by -Michael-, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    two people equally... my brother, and my current f*ckbuddy =P

good luck i guess!

2. ChutneyFarmer

My Mum. Told her I was questioning my sexuality and she just smiled and said "Why are you crying? You know I'll love you either way."

3. My mom and my friend/crush.

#23 Super Trouper, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
  4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was kinda thining myself too, I try to concious about judging people. And it seems most of my friends come to me for advice, odd cause I don't seem to know jack shit :eusa_doh:

5. QuestionMark

QuestionMark Guest

mm, probably the people that I know online xD like M. and E. <3

6. laura267

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    To be honest, I don't really tell people much about stuff... although my friend understands me fairly well if I have anything to say. It is nice to have a friend to trust and they, in turn, respect you. i'm still looking for that friend, the lifelong companion who's there for you through everything. Till we meet...:slight_smile:

7. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The odd thing for me is, the most understand person I know is a girl I've known since I was 11, but there's a tipping point where she just gets PISSED OFF and gets on your back about what you're doing wrong (but it takes a looong time to get there). She has a stare like a disapproving mother, it's horrible; and the hand gestures *shudders*

8. XSethX

XSethX Guest

Probably my friend Even, I tell him literally everything!

9. musicalfingers

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    As I found out yesterday, my girlfriend. She is the one and only person who knows how i feel and she knew before me..... she's also psychic

10. 4alex6

I actually have 2-3 people who are the most understanding people I know. They are of course my friends: Elliot, Kerri, and McKenna. Without them I wouldn't be where I am right now in terms of coming out. Whenever I need help with anything I message them on Facebook and sometimes we just joke around and just enjoy life. :slight_smile:

11. Lotty

Well, at first it was my friend Anouk. She was the first person I came out to because I knew she'd be cool with it, she's one of my closest friends, and she always says what she thinks, so she was like: I didn't see that coming, but, hey, I'd love you if you were purple with pink polka-dots, really I don't care.
    She still is my second-best friend.
    My best friend Elise first didn't like it. At all. But she was like: If I didn't love you so much I would've ended our friendship, but since you're the best friend I've ever had, I'll try and get used to it.
    She did, and now I can really talk to her about it, and we joke around and she doesn't give a shit anymore.
    But the fact that she got over her 'homophobia' means a lot to me. She really doesn't want to lose me as a friend, and that's why she's the person I trust with everything. I love her to bits and I'll always be there for her, as she'll be for me. She is like the best friend I've ever had, she knows me so well, she notices when I'm upset immediately, and will stop at nothing to cheer me up.

12. FloatingPiano

I actually have think it's a tie between the most understanding people. Those two people being my grandma and my best friend. I can literally tell them anything and they will always listen. :slight_smile:

13. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    I would say my brother and my friend and my mom they always give me words of encouragement and to do what feels right for me and not what people think that I should do for myself. Their the coolest people I could ever have in my life and I wouldn't change that for a thing.

14. FruityFascism

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always say that a true friend is the person you tell when you've murdered someone in cold blood, and their only response is; "Don't get caught." That person for me is Lizzette. She is the person I came out to. The person I tell everything. The one I tell things I can't tell anyone else. She is older than me, and lives upside down, but we still manage to talk and laugh and make each other feel better about ourselves and the world. I love her to death and can't possibly thank her enough. <9001

15. Fiyero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have the most understanding group of friends i wouldnt know what would i do with out them

16. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

hey im just quoting u 'cause i LOVE ur username *wicked nerd fan ova here* :grin:

most understanding person's gotta be my dad

17. Bolin

The people on EC.

Everyone in my life is close minded and judging.

18. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mom, no matter what problems I had I could always go and talk to her. No even just me, but any of my friends, my sisters' friends... anyone could go to her and she would listen and help advice on to fix the problem.

When i told her I smoke in 11th grade, she gave me her packet of cigarettes LOL

19. Lightbulb56

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Either my bestest friend, who refers to me as her full time friend, part time lover and full time sister, or my most recent ex girlfriend.... We are so overly alike that just today she mentioned we are almost the same person!! Even after we broke up, we are still best friends<3

20. factwithinfiction

My high school counselor. The first thing I ever had to say to him was that I was gay. Fast forward six years later, he's helped me figure out who I am, and has been able to keep me with a cool head no matter what happens. I can't wait to be able to talk to him again soon. He's like the father I never had and I respect him greatly.