1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survey using UrbanDictionary.com

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Mind Freak, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Acm

Acm Guest

1) Your name?
    Max
    Short for "Maximilian", a russian name meaning "Large Penis."

2) Your age?:
    Legal age for fucking in the UK.

3) One of your friends?
    ashley
    a bad ass motherfucker who who won't take no shit off of nobody

4) What should you be doing?
    essay
    useless work used to torture billions of kids in this world

5) Favorite color?
    blue
    The hue of the portion of the visible spectrum lying between green and indigo, evoked in a human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 420 to 490 nanometers.

6) Favorite Place?
    seattle
    The Emerald City, a gem to the Pac. Northwest. Home to the Space-needle, Bank of America tower, Key West Arena, Safeco Field, and Seahawks stadium, it is truly an up-and-coming city.

It also happens to be a haven to people with -all- interests and styles of life, as shown by another definition to Seattle.

And ohh yeah, we're smart, too.
    7) Month You Were born?
    November

The month in which the sexiest people are born (especially since most were concieved in February, the month of love, 9 months earlier)

8) Last person you talked to on the phone?
    dad
    The parent that takes the most shit. Sure, if you had a shitty father, then go ahead and bitch, but not all of us did. Some of us had great fathers, who really loved us, and weren't assholes. Honestly, if you could see how much damage a mother could do to one's self esteem, you wouldn't even place so much blame on "dear old dad"

2. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok I had to do this because the first one was just too good:

1) Your name?
    João.

A guy with an enormous dick. (thanks urban dictionary)

2) Your age?

The right age to start having sex, according to Chef on South Park

3) One of your friends?
    Lara

The most amazing girlfriend, a guy couldn't ask for more. (no, she is not)

Studying. (I have the books in front of me actually)

what you're avoiding right now (see?)

5) Favorite color?
    Orange.

The colour which vain assholes turn after a session in the tanning salon; Often confused with Hepatitis.

6) Favorite Place?
    Home

A place where I can poop for however long I desire. (Home is where the heart your toilet is.)

7) Month You Were born?
    May

may is the month where teachers think that they can control a classroom but really nothing gets done and no one cares about their grades anymore. usually this happens because summer break is only 30 days away

Catia.

Catia, SEXIEST, HOTTEST, AND PRETTIEST GIRL ON EARTH! (She's my fucking sister!)

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) Your name?
    Felix

1. A person with a large dick.

2. A pimp.

3. A person who will become successful in some way.

nice

2) Your age?
    15:

One of the worst ages of being a teenager. You are in the middle and you wind up with the most problems that age. You are too young to drive without an adult, cannot go to the prom, and get a part time job like real teenagers. Your head is up your ass and one day you are still a kid watching cartoons and another day you'll like to have sex.

except for the sex part

3) One of your friends?
    Sailor

The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Modern day sailors leave wakes of dead bodies or smoldering craters wherever they go. They are sneaky sons of bitches, and usually the only thing that lets you know they are present is the earsplitting howl of an incoming tomahawk missile, or the cold steel of an oil-slick blade slicing through your throat.

Rumor has it that sailors are rowdy drunks. This is absolutely true. No other branch of the service can stand up to the fury of a US sailor's binge drinking. The Coast Guard spills their wine, the Air Force wets themselves, the Army passes out, and the Marine Corps bitterly sit alone at the bar muttering bad gay jokes to themselves.

There is a rivalry between the US Marine Corps and the US Navy. This is the result of the quantity of beautiful exotic women that sailors make love to every time they pull into a foreign port. The Marines are jealous of this, because they only get to fuck Ali-Babba and his goats. There are no fine women out in the desert. The Marines spread lies about sailors, calling them cowardly or homosexual, but never to their faces, that is unwise.

Don't fuck with US Navy Sailors.

HONOR, COURAGE, COMMITMENT.
    HOOYA NAVY

...?????

Homework:

You go to school for fucking 6 1/2 hours, constantly taking it up the ass (figuratively) from dickhead students and fucktard teachers. Then you go home, which SHOULD be time that doesn't involve learning shit you don't care about. But no, these cunt-ass teachers will not accept only 6 1/2 hours of torturing you. They crave more. So they unload a huge amount of this ass discharge they call homework on you. It can range from a simple math worksheet with joke you must fill in when you're done (no biggie) to a fucking ton of work containing bookwork, projects, unfinished classwork, studying for a test you know you're going to fail either way, and book reports on a book you didn't care to read. And these teachers are clever too. If you spent fucking hours on this shit and ended up going to sleep at 4 in the motherfucking morning, these assrammers won't even check the damn homework the next day. Oh, but if you forgot to note down the homework, did the wrong page, or just didn't give two shits about it and didn't do it, the assholes will ask you turn it in. All in all, school sucks, classwork sucks, teachers suck, students suck, and homework is the fucking scum of the earth.

5) Favorite color?
    Blue

The hue of the portion of the visible spectrum lying between green and indigo, evoked in a human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 420 to 490 nanometers.

this is surprisingly scientific

6) Favorite Place?
    Canada:

Here are some reasons to be proud to be Canadian:

1. Smarties
    2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
    3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
    4. Baseball is Canadian
    5. Lacrosse is Canadian
    6. Hockey is Canadian
    7. Basketball is Canadian
    8. Apple pie is Canadian
    9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
    10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
    11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed
    the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure..
    12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to
    Germany.
    13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
    14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
    15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American
    mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught.
    16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
    17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
    18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
    19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
    20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
    21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
    22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
    23. A Canadian invented Superman.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
    24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!!

Oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.

7) Month You Were born?
    November

The month in which the sexiest people are born (especially since most were concieved in february-the month of love-9 months earlier)

mwuahahaha

Mom

The woman who loves you unconditionally from birth, the one who puts her kids before herself and the one who you can always count on above everyone else.

Just telling her your problems makes you feel better because mom's always know how to make it all go away.

Even if you fight, know that she's just looking out for your best interests.

wow this is really deep

anyway yeah what

4. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

1) Your name?
    AJ
    (Meh...)

2) Your age?
    (Yes! :grin:)

3) One of your friends?
    Jade
    (LOL! This partially describes my Jade but she's more on the practical, realist side of things and can be utterly ruthless. :3 Gotta love her~)

writing:
    (I agree with all of these! XD)

5) Favorite color?
    blue;
    (Whoa O_O that is awesome..)

6) Favorite Place?
    Alameda (my old hometown);
    (LMFAO!)

7) Month You Were born?
    January;
    (Yay~~ :3)

(My great-aunt) Anna;
    (Well, it is true..she isn't that bad..:})

Well, that was fun... ^_^

5. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1) Your name?: Austin.
    noun; adjective; verb.*
    noun: a very handsome man; a very cute man; a fun loving guy; a genuine ladies man; a funny guy; a guy with many talents; a guy with an average but satisfying penis; a guy who can, even when your angry, cheer you up; A sweet guy; a straight guy; a deep guy; a guy who is amazing in bed; a guy who can be an asshole sometimes; a guy who normally does stupid things; A phenomenal kisser;*

Lol. Just lol.

2) Your age?: 26.
    A lot of booze. 750ml of alcohol. Pronounced "two-six" NOT twenty-six.

3) One of your friends?: Juliette.
    A really beautiful girl. Always the nicest and has very pretty hair. The one to keep everyone happy. Has a mean streak though and most likely stays with her group of friends. Also average on the smartness level and has a great sense of style.

4) What should you be doing?: Nothing.
    Actually means "something," but is used when you don't feel like explaining.

5) Favorite color?: Black.
    1.Darkness, a dark colour, the colour of this text is black.*

2.A race - The black race can range from African american to polynesian.

6) Favorite Place?: My bed.
    A place to get laid in.*

7) Month You Were born?: April.
    A left-leaning, cultured, intelligent, down-to-earth chic that has tons of friends throughout the world. She's a lover of cinema and ethnic cuisines, has a witty sense of humor and is a great person to get advice from. She's the friend that is always there if you need her. She's also fantastic in the sack.

LOL :grin:

8) Last person you talked to on the phone?: My mum.
    Random word when someone says something random and annoying

XD

6. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welp, might as well give it a shot.

1) Your name?
    Kira.

1. Female name of Celtic origins, meaning "dark lady".
    2. God.
    3. The absolute coolest person ever.

2)

The Canadian drinking age. 2 years better than 21.

3)
    Guinn

To be drunk in public on a boat.

4)
    Drawing

Drawing is a form of visual expression and is one of the major forms within the visual arts. There are a number of subcategories of drawing, including cartooning, and certain drawing methods or approaches, such as "doodling," may or may not be considered as part of "drawing" as a "fine art."
    The word 'drawing' is used as both a verb and a noun:

5)
    Purple

Extremely potent marijuana, specifically marijuana buds that have a purple hue to them. Also accompanied by a fragant, usually fruity smell and mad perma-grin.

6)
    ..Toronto?

The largest city in Canada. It's known for it's combination of great neighbourhood vibe, cosmopolitan flare, and horribly atrocious downtown architecture. (Unlike most major cities, it experienced it's big economic boom in the sixties, go figure.) Otherwise a peach of a town, with great nightlife (and with boozecans up the wazoo, for you after hours folks), and wickedly georgeous people. So fuck off.

7)
    November

The month in which the sexiest people are born (especially since most were concieved in february-the month of love-9 months earlier)

8)
    Pierce

A name generally given to extremely lucky males. People graced with this name are very talented and are exceptional in everything they do, and are generally noticed for it. Sports and arts abilities come easily to them due to their extraordinary minds and very capable bodies. People with this name get along with others very well, particularly females; this trait is also attributed to the fact that a Pierce is usually good looking. If a person has this name the chances are that they are an extremely smart individual, and are probably better at everything than you. If you are defeated at a task by a Pierce then don't bother trying again, you will never ever win, ever. Don't be ashamed though, there are those out there who would give there first born son just to know a legendary Pierce.

Holy fuck that was hilarious! :lol:

7. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. Your Name: Raam

Raam (Rom) - A mentor or a guru. One with many talents. He is supposedly orgasmic. (In other words his appearance may cause many orgasms). He is superior to everyone. Possessing such abilities such as unimaginable strength and wisdom, he poses as a threat to anyone and everyone. Raam is better then Superman, the Power Rangers, the guy who plays Spiderman (because hes a queer anyways)

2. Your Age? : 26

A lot of booze. 750ml of alcohol. Pronounced "two-six" NOT twenty-six

3. One of your friends : Dennis

The most amazing guy you'll ever meet. He's always there for you when you need him and he's someone you can count on. He doesn't know how special of a guy he is. He's like a warm snuggly blanket on a cold winter's night. He's the sexiest, handsomest most gorgeous guy! Anyone who knows him is lucky to have him in their life, I know I am, I'm thankful for him everyday. He's stubborn sometimes, but everyone is. He's the perfect guy to have in your life. Any girl is lucky to be able to call him hers...I love you Dennis!

4. What should you be doing? : Exercising

Time wasted trying to look less fat. Not recommended for fat asses.
    May cause heart attack and muscle failure.

5. Favorite Color? : Green

yes... it is most definitely referring to the marijuana... and also, upon occassion, any substance with similar uses. too, properly, of course, it is a golfing term, but that;s really not very much fun, now is it?

6. Favorite Place? : Home

A place where I can poop for however long I desire.

7. Month you were born? : May

may is the month where teachers think that they can control a classroom but really nothing gets done and no one cares about their grades anymore. usually this happens because summer break is only 30 days away

8. Last person you talked to on the phone? : Father

The guy who criticizes everything you ever do, never admits he's wrong in front of you, the guy who ejaculated into your mom, the human bank machine, the only straight guy who ever cares for you but never admits it

LOL! This is fun!

8. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) Your name?
    Mike

The most amazing boy in the world. He is quiet around the masses but he opens up around the one he loves. He is extraordinarily protective in the best of ways. Mike can and will make you laugh harder than anyone else. He is the most adorable, cute, nice, sweet, kind, generous, loving, caring, genuine, funny, considerate, awesome person I have ever met. Every moment of my life would be better if I could spend it with him. I could talk to him all day long and we’d never run out of things to say. His smile can make my day; even if it’s from across the room. I love him more than the sun, I need him more than breath it’s self. I can’t imagine my life without him; it scares me more than anything. I will spend the rest of my life in his arms.

Long definition:0

2) Your age?:

The Canadian drinking age. 2 years better than 21.
    "Heck yes I'll have a drink, because I'm 19" (adding 'eh' to the end of this is, of course, optional)

3) One of your friends?
    The hottest and most amazing girl on the face of the earth. She is the nicest and sweetest person anybody could ever meet and makes everybody happy with her woderful personality and bangin body. 0_o

(Being) productive
    Something that could be seen as worthwhile, but is probably used as an excuse to do a useless task.

5) Favorite color?
    blue;

6) Favorite Place?
    Middle of Nowhere

anywhere that isn't the city. suburbs, countryside, small towns. places nobody's heard of unless they live there.

7) Month You Were born?
    October.

the birthstone for this month is Opal, but there is also a cheaper Rose Zicron.

and it's also the best month ever if your birthday is in it

A name for sexy boys who often use guitars. Often confused with Colon, the body part. Common to be very popular with girls; potentially due to large penis oh yeah..

9. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) Your name?
    Kade

Top) definatly not the biggest faggot out there. tall, tan, brown eyes. a total sex magnet. not a virgin. lots of fun. and kinda goofy.

b) One of the greatest people you will ever meet. Highly attractive with an athletic build and large muscles. Very good at sports and physical challenges. A bit of a show off sometimes but its all in good fun. Loves his girl more than anything and would do anything for her. Brown hair, blue-green eyes and an amazing smile. Loves to tease and joke with his friends and the people close to him. Always down for a good time and loves to party.

2) Your age?:

The age after 21 where you realize you still have another 3 years to get your shit together

3) One of your friends?
    A person that you can spend hours with or talking to and you never grow tired of. They are the only person that can make you truly laugh. These individuals tend to be extremely smart and have the most beautiful smiles. Their presents cause you great joy and their absence only sadness. You only want to make them as happy as possible because their happiness is all you care about. Although you would give anything if they were yours, it will never happen. There are several reasons that you can’t be together and all you can do is dream of a life with someone that you will never have.

Work

A worldwide slave labour organisation used to control modern man and prevent independant thought from occuring in any form. This is the reason it's much harder to make anything of yourself working in creative arts, such as acting and singing - the government sees anyone more popular than them as a threat to their power. It is also an ingenious creation to make placebos such as computers and photocopiers look important to our way of life. Some may argue that the workplace is desigend to build character and learn about teamwork...others prefer to think of it as the perfect place to practise your aiming skills as you throw ball after ball of scrunched up paper into the bin in the corner, then make a little competition out of it with fellow colleagues.

5) Favorite color?
    Blue

6) Favorite Place?
    Vancouver

Vancouver is a city on the west coast of Canada. It has been voted and said by most to be the most beautifull city in the world. Mountains wall in the city and the ocean crashes downtown. In ten minutes you can be walking in old growth forests. Greenpeace, adbusters, legal pot, safe injection sites and things like this make Vancouver Hated by right wing nuts. Vancouver has the highest density, highest property values and best heath standards of Any city its size in the world.

7) Month You Were born?
    January

The best month of the year with February right behind.when the coolest/hottest people were born. Also the prettiest time of the year..snow & winter time. Who doesnt love January?

A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.

10. TicTacsAndCoke

1) Your name?
    Ryan;

the cutest guy ever, and has the greatest respect for girls, is funny, and very very LOVING!

2) Your age?:
    16;

Legal age for f***ing in the UK.

3) One of your friends?
    Bernie;

Slang for cocaine. Mainly used as code to determine if cocaine will be present at specified future event. Also known to be substituted with 'Joe'.

cramming;

To study the day of. Studying during homeroom or the preceding periods of the test.

5) Favorite color?
    green;

yes... it is most definitely referring to the marijuana... and also, upon occassion, any substance with similar uses. too, properly, of course, it is a golfing term, but that;s really not very much fun, now is it?

6) Favorite Place?
    Broadway;

A street known in each of three large cities as the historical, cultural, and commercial center of the city. In the Chicago neighborhood of Uptown, Broadway is home to the Aragon Ballroom, Riviera Theater, Uptown Theatre, and Green Mill Jazz Club. In San Francisco, Broadway Street celebrates the city’s culture through adult oriented venues such as the Condor Club, the hungry i Club, the Showgirls theater, and the City Lights Bookstore. As I grew up near San Francisco, I always figured that’s why it’s called “Broad”way. So, when traveling with my fiancée in New York, and she asked me if I wanted to catch a show on Broadway Avenue, well… let’s just say the resulting misunderstanding led to a substantial fight.

7) Month You Were born?
    August;

The idea of perfection. The 8th Month of the year in certain European and Asian cultures signifies greatness in achieving perfection, or something close to it.

Ken;

It literally means "know" in Scottish. Can also mean "know what i mean?" in Scottish.