1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me, a model...I dont know.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Isaac, Jul 21, 2008.

1. rosiejuly3

I say go for it! If I ever got a chance to model I would sure try to do it, but only do it if you would like that kind of a lifestyle.

2. Isaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It was not an understatment. I'm just being honest. I'm not drop dead gorgeous or anything. I'm just an average looking guy, or maybe slightly better. I have to remember there are much better looking people out there then me. Maybe I'm too modest.

3. InaRut

FIXED :slight_smile: :lol:

4. Andy21

I'm sure you'd be a great model, your pictures are very good. You're very photogenic. Were they professionally done?

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are always going to be better and worse looking people than us out there, and of course your "look" may not be someone's cup of tea. Therefore it's always better to be confident yet modest, because people who are attractive and stuck up about it are pretty much the scum of the Earth. :lol:

6. Isaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thats very true joeyconnick. Theer are alot of people out there who are good looking, and they are over confident, and stuck up. I mean I'm not one to flaunt myself or think I'm anything amazing. I just lie to stay grounded lol. As for the photos, no, they were not professionally done. The person who took them Jeni, she loves photography, and all we did was aim a light on us, and a bit of editing makes them look professional lol. Thanks for all the comments so far, I'm trying to book a meeting for Saturday, and I'll let everyone know what happens.

7. InaRut

Could this be the first Celebrity IRL in EC?

*Sits back and grabs the popcorn!*

Good Luck Isaac.

8. sexyalex

one word,

TOTALLY!:thumbsup:

weeeeeeeeeel lets put it this way, people think today being a model is all about being sterotypicaly "hawt". Well, as long as ur not over 30, but over 5"11 HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF and your willing to take chances and it's what you want to do then sure. However, be willing to divote your entire being to people...i mean being a model ur going to have to be versitle enough to be urself and what others want u to be(under professional sercom stances).

Nevertheless, idk about this though...
    Cuz i recently got signed on to one of Jamaica's top agencies(angency of the frist black supermodel to ever be placed on the cover of an Itallian Vogue magazine) Pulse Int. Modeling agency, and i had to pay them $3000 upon starting my contract. But i think those were for the photoshoots i did at the audition and stuff(beats me:shrug:) so they may ask u for money. Most do anyways.

And lastly, I see this everyday, people who are very unsure of being models, have the talent but not sure if it's right for them; there are young boys and girl, especially in the same age category as myself(14-16) who spend their days working up themselves to even have just one chance at being editorial models and many out there who it's more than just a dream...its a life endevament...so if your serious about this....

your going to have to be confident in yourself. If you don't, then they won't.

Good luck with your interview.

Regards,
    Alex.:slight_smile:

#28 sexyalex, Jul 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2008