1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever Have An Awkward Moment With A Straight Guy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Davey, Jul 6, 2008.

1. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

Well when my straight friend caught my jacking off when he decided to walk in my room. But then hes like, oh im kind of horny too and jacks off next to me. There is more inappropriate stuff to this story lol

2. SonofaPastor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's a guy I know who used to joke around with me and we would act like we were a couple at work. Even though we never really talked about it I got tell he ended up figuring out I was gay and that suddenly made our jokes extremely awkward. Not much... But it's something >_>...

3. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

lmfao, i wanna know what happened!

4. Jace

yeah mee tooo!

please?

:eusa_pray

5. Quitex

Quitex Guest

HAHA. That is a nice one. You can look but not touch! :confused:

6. EddieFull

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    me to

7. Trumpetplyer23

I worked with my crush/friend on a project about Uranus. So, we were looking and pictures of Uranus and I said "That's a nice picture of Uranus" (I said it Ur-Anus, that's just how I say it :slight_smile: ) and she looked at me funny and laughed at me.

Or, when my friend/crush was debating with this girl about the dress code and the other girl says "Well, why do you dress that way?!" and my friend replies "Because I'm sexy like that." I about died of laughter.

Another time, we were walking up the stairs and my friend/crush was walking in front of me and all of sudden she bent over, if I hadn't of been watching, I would have ended up ramming my head into her ass....very awkward.

An awkward moment with a straight guy was when I was shopping at Aeropostale, and I was flirting with the hot cashier right in front of my mom. We were talking about Juno. My mom felt the urge to jump in the conversation, lmao.

8. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    All of them? Here's a couple good ones:

Story 1
    When I worked at a Supermarket, I had the hots for another employee. I was desperate to make any small talk whatsoever. If you're a Simpsons fan, the entire conversation could probably be sumerized by "So... do you like... stuff".

At a future point in time he happened to be working at the gas station I go to. I went inside, was caught completely off guard. My face probably turned beet red as I essentially said "Me buy gas" as I threw down $40 and ran out. I'm also 87% sure I randomly saw him on the bus a couple months ago. First time I've seen him in 3 years.

Story 2
    I was at the school pub just to unwind on a Friday, have a good time, and become partially intoxicated. No intentions to hook up with anyone.

Anywho I was talking to people in gaggle 1 when my friends A and B came over, both with big grins on their faces and said "A's girlfriend's friend, C, finds you hot, and she's 'easy'. You should go over and talk to her."

So I went over to gaggle 2 that C was in, and I talked to other people, but didn't say a word to her. And of course that wasn't the end of it, A and B both noticed and commented on it at a future date. *sigh*

Appendix
    Speaking of the school pub it seems I've pretty much run into all my school crushes there. I don't mean I've seen them there, I mean either I've physically walked into them in a half intoxicated state, or they've walked into me.

9. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

There's this kid in my Spanish class. (John) Him and I are kind-of-sort-of a fake gay couple. Whenever we do skits in class, we inevitably end up playing a gay couple. He's straight, and he knows I'm gay, but he's cool with it.

During finals, when I finished my Spanish final, I said to my teacher, "Have a good summer Señor." (my teacher) He said, "You too, Owen." As I was leaving, I said, "Same for the rest of you," to my classmates, and they said, "Bye, Owen," and then John said, "I love you, Owen." Without missing a beat, I said, "I love you too, John," as I walked out.

10. lolz

+1 LOL

i wish stuff like that happened to me..

11. Tim

Tim

I actually did that once <_< Except THANK GOD it was with a girl who knew I was gay XD

"Tim, You know, if you wanted to touch, you could've just asked!" I almost died from laughter, as we both knew she was messing with me cause she's the one who stopped =P

12. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lmfao, I love this.

As for mine? After a party one night my best friend and I crashed on his bed and I was tired so I said "good night" and he didn't answer, so I figured he'd already fallen asleep. Then I feel him running his fingers through my hair and he's like, "Your hair is curly". I lol'd and told him to go back to bed.

13. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

ohk guys i will tell u lol.

Well he new i was bi or gay cuz i had a dildo thing right next to me, and i made him swear he wouldnt tell anyone. So he was pretty cool with it. So then, we are jacking off and im like, " do u want me to just finish you off?". so hes like wouldnt that make me gay? and im like no, im just pleasuring you. So i just start jacking him off and eventually use my mouth. So then he gets done in my mouth lol. Then after hes like, that was better than any girl. And i made him swear he wouldnt tell again. And i think he might want me to do it again.

So i thought it went from trainwreck, to awesome for both of us lol.

14. Chamber of Life

OMG!!!! EAR MUFFSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jk lol!(!) Why do guys do that? Like I had a similar situation but not that heated and could tell he was waiting for me to ask him to do something b/c I was gay. And I didnt I actually stopped and told him it was strange and we should go watch big brother.

15. Poring

OMFG ROFL

Who'd know it could end like that for you, hahaha
    Nice story, wished it happens to me more often! :lol:

16. ethene

I wish it happened to me at all!! :tantrum:
    nice story anyway :lol:

17. Trumpetplyer23

Lmfao!! :roflmao:

Another awkward moment for me with a straight girl was when the girl I used to have a crush on started telling the entire band class about the "Romeo and Juliet" video we'd have to watch. In the 'morning after' scene, it shows Romeo's ass and Juliet's boobs. Now, for a straight girl, you think she'd be more focused on Romeo's ass. But NO! She was horribly focused on the 2 second shot of Julliet's boobies. They showed Romeo's ass for like, five minutes.. I was confused...

18. blpate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have one. I am in a fraternity, still closeted to my friends within it. All the time this one guy, very nice and sweet, will come by my and playfully pinch me. Not uncommon but every time it happens I try to laugh it off, i think I do a good job at it but I always feel like I don't act playful enough back. My life is complicated, huh?

19. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

That would be like the perfect ending to like a show about a gay guy and stuff... wouldn't it!! omg yes or at least a story... hmmmm can I steal ur ending!!!

20. bitou

bitou Guest

Today I saw the person that I have a crush on , my heart started beating faster untill I fail sick. I dont know what wrong with me.