1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Time Disney Fans :O

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andrew, Jun 5, 2008.

1. happysky

I love Disney! I just went to Disneyland last week for three days. I never get bored if it.
    I would work there if I could. Eventhough I live like half an hour from it.
    Btw Goody is my favorite Disney character!

2. Andrew

Haha very nice. I just LOVE disney. People are like " Don't you ever get bored of disney. " I just laugh. :grin: I don't know, but disney has me as an addict :roflmao:.

-Luis :grin:

3. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

I hate when people are all like "OMG you're going again. Why!?". Um duh! Why else? (!)

4. happysky

They now have me as one of their minions now. Must obey the mouse! Still Im in love with it and the place. Also my last post said Goody, when I actually meant to say goofy.:roflmao:

5. Andrew

Uhm tell me about it. I can't wait to do the college program. Hopefully I can go in. :grin:

LOL. Good job bud. The mouse will curse you :frowning2:!!

6. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

When I get back into college I thinK I'm totally going to try out for the CP.

7. happysky

I was planning on doing that too! Once I graduate from high school of course. I wonder if they even do that program in So Cal, because Disneyland is right there.
    Yah I also can't stand people who are bored of Disney, they probably didn't grow up with it.
    I probably going to work there when I go to UC Irvine.

8. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Grrr! The closer my trip gets the more torture it becomes. :help:

9. goodisgood

goodisgood Guest

Haha! I'm so happy (and also sad because I couldn't stay longer) because I just got home from a trip to WDW. I never get tired of the place, no matter how many times I go per year. There's just something about it...honestly there is some sort of magic feel to it that just gets me everytime.

As for the College Program, I actually met someone there, this trip, who is doing the program from the same school I'll be attending this year so I was really excited and I talked to them about it. I'm definitely considering it as a major option for me!

10. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

I just got my college acceptance packet in the mail today and I am officially back to school! (!) This means that the CP could totally be a reality for me next summer! OMG...:eusa_danc

11. Andrew

OMG are you kidding me :frowning2:! Take me with you. Once I get into College, Disney CP for me <3.

And btw yes they have it at Disneyland.. But no apartments..

-Luis

12. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

You should go into turbo drive this year and graduate early, and then you can join too! :lol:

13. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

In only 3 more days I will be in Disney! (!)

14. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Enjoy your trip!

In only four more weeks, I'll be in Disney! Dancing banana, dancing banana, dancing banana...

Lex

15. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

I just got back on Saturday and it was AWESOME! (!)

16. EmperorNero

I can't really say I love disney. But I like them. And I do love Alladin (Although I tend to forget the exact amount of L's in his name). I've seen it in Swedish (of course), English, Finnish, Danish and, um, whatever language they speak in Iceland.

No land, world or cruise.

17. Andrew

I hate you lex. I REALLY DO :frowning2:! Take me with youuu. please :wink:! Where are you going? DLR or WDW or DCL or ect... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:frowning2:! *tear* trip report :wink:

18. JayC

JayC Guest

I LOVE disney! i love the movies, the parks although i only been to Disney World not landI love the songs I love the plays I love everything aboutnit and I would LOVE to workin Animal Kingdom talk about a dream come true

19. Rubra et atra

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Disney gave me unrealistic expectations about hair! <3

I love Disney though. The Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favourite, followed by Beauty and the Beast. I don't know the English versions very well but the Swedish ones have fantastic singers! :grin:

20. JayC

JayC Guest

i would LOVE to be one of the tour guides for the safari or one of the ones o help with ANimal Care or i would even like to be one of the ones who go out and pick up poop i would do ANYTHING to work there