Just A Quick Question

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Stargate, May 7, 2008.

1. Lily

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I say go for it!

I bought a purple sweater for a funeral earlier this year. I wear it a lot...though only recently did I find out the purple is lesbian color (or so I hear) ...but it explains the looks I've gotten.(and one was a really good one I will never forget) But I still wear...I don't care about the looks or what it means...its stylish and warm.

Who cares what others think?/! they aren't wearing it. it isn't their body. and its not their money. And besides its just a t-shirt you can wear it. Or hide it in the back of the closet with all of those hidious shirts relatives have given you that you will never wear...ever.

2. otc877

otc877 Guest

I'd say that's the best advice given so far in this topic.

But, chiming in with the others, it's not overtly gay. I think you'll be safe in it.

3. Trumpetplyer23

Oh my god. I don't think the shirt is gay, not at all, considering this story. A few weeks ago, my principal made me change my shirt because it was 'offensive' (no, it's not the shirt in question), and I went to get my shirt back, and there was another kid who had to change his shirt as well, he was in there, getting back that same shirt.

4. Vampyrecat

Purple is a lesbian colour?!
    ......no wonder everyone knows I'm lesbian then!!!! I wear purple all the time.

Tis a Great shirt. Wear it. :grin::grin:

5. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It doesn't seem gay to me ...