1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Day? (if you like reading long posts..)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Paralyzer, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Paralyzer

I don't know why I waited so late to post this (it's 12:29over here) but I did.. and it's kinda sloppy but... w/e? :slight_smile:

Well, the day started off really crappy.. my mom was going through some stuff and then she yelled at me and told me the she liked my sister more than me.. and then apologized because she was taking her frustrations out on me because my dad cheats on her and stuff... (she was still drunk from last night..) and so off I went to school feeling like some rebel who will one day become very successful despite his childhood... (I tend to take negative things in a positive way.. haha XD)-regardless, I still didn't want to talk to anyone, or even be around anyone because I get envious of how seemingly perfect their lives look.

I kept to myself until 2nd period and because we had a sub, we started to watch "Remember the Titans". This was my first time seeing it. Despite having work to do, I decided to ignore it and pay full attention to the movie because the quality was good and it took away my thoughts of the day and I became tottaly engrossed in it. I felt somewhat connected to the movie as segregation isn't only defined as black seperate from white, it stands for gay seperate from straight too, only the movie didn't focus on that. The movie also takes place in VA, where I live. Anyways, those who've seen the movie probably know where I'm getting at.. but there was a scene in which one of the football players lands a kiss on another guy in the locker room and I saw it in complete shock right before the period ended. I was so surprised that it completely drowned all my negative feelings from the morning and I ended up going to 3rd period in a very jolly optimistic mood. (Like wow, I just saw a guy kiss another guy.. at school.. on a famous movie..) Shock [also, if you reply, don't spoil the movie for me :slight_smile: I wanna find out how far the homo element and the story goes for myself]

3rd period ...... the most eventful period of the day.
    We were coming out of the gym locker room, and my friend happens to let me take his place in the awkward line that was pouring out through the door. I thought it was odd because normally he's a douche to me (friendly like) but I didn't think much of it. Well, he got behind me and shanked me... haha XD He pulled my gym shorts down.. only the shorts weren't the only thing to come down, he got my boxers too! He saw my penis and ran away laughing.. He's so dumb, he could not stop talking about it the rest of the day. (He didn't say anything negative about 'it' so I think he liked what he saw XD-I must say, I was well groomed and proportioned so I felt kind of proud :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) Regardless, he wasn't the only one, the entire boy population of 3rd period had a chance to see the spectacle, and I caught quite a few glances. Nobody really said much about it though, but everyone my friend told cracked up.. and I have to say, though I feel somewhat violated, I feel relieved too :roflmao:

With this new, yet odd, feeling of confidence, the rest of the day zoomed by until after 7th period.

As it turns out, the guy I kissed at that party (which I made a 'congratulations to me' thread about) got one of his friends to ask me if I would be freaked out if a guy asked me out. I told her no because it's happened to me before and I told her I knew who she was asking for but she denied it. She left but she only went like 10 feet away and I could confirm who she was talking to. I touched her shoulder and she became embarassed because she was really lame at being surrepticious. Then, one of my friends who was at the party confirmed that he did like me... and well, I'm not really into him so I don't see anything happening between us, (it's so weird typing this because I can't help but feel like maybe someone I know is reading.. haha.... weird paranoia) And so.. yeah, I guess he's gonna ask me out soon

Then, as it turns out, my bus was nailed in the butthole by another bus XD I had to ride home, after much arrangements, on the handicap buss XD LET ME TELL YOU, that bus is way more comfortable than the regular busses. It's also a lot more scarrier, like cult scary. There are happy letters everywhere and the back has chains and gears in random places that make it look like a torture area..

Anyways, thanks for reading my eventful day... I just felt like telling EC because .. because :slight_smile:

ALSO, I got a ton of good grades in 4th period, the toughest class ever, I got a D on my report card because of how tough that class is.. but I was handed a ton of marvelous grades that I did, and I compared with others and they got really jelous :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm wondering if this good fortune is a sign of something :slight_smile:
    Or maybe I'm just so optimistic that today was interprited in my benefit
    Or maybe because I had a rough morning, I was blessed with a wonderful afternoon :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    idk, but, today was .. interesting :slight_smile:

(!) <- my first ever dancing banana on EC

2. sdc91

Haha, sounds pretty good, I guess.

I've ridden on the short bus once . . . it was really scary; they have too many harnesses!

3. Orion

Haha that's what I call an eventful day. Coincidentally, I happened to respond to your other thread asking about how things went on with the guy. It seems things have 'progressed'.
    Glad to hear!

4. Paralyzer

And I responded back! Haha..... but this is what happened after that... haha

So you know what happened on
    Friday night,
    Monday,
    and now on Wednesday..

Hooray? :grin:

5. Orion

Wow it's like having Big Brother on! hahaha :S seems a little awkward situation. Is it just me or does everyone at your school seem to have an interest in each other?? :confused:

You shouldn't feel bad about the boy-girl-boy problem, it's just a possibility coming from a bisexual guy, nothing wrong with that. Strange that she bitched about it, almost like she was actually jealous of you. You know as if you could actually do something about it :confused: what did she say exactly?

6. Paralyzer

:grin: I signed out but couldn't resist responding when I saw this XD

It was so dumb, I couldn't help but laugh in my head the entire time she was talking to me.

She told me things like "How could you do this to me? You knew I liked him. I didn't even know you went that way! That's my thing!"

To be honest, she didn't even cross my mind when I kissed him. For the record, she's been talking to the others that were at the party so I think she believes it was all a game.. Also, I don't know what she meant when she said "that's my thing"

She proceeded to shout to me in PE across the entire gym about it.. but didn't include key details so others wouldn't know what she was talking about.

Also, I don't think everyone at my school has a crush on everyone.. it just gets confusing when a gay guy is lying to his friends about his sexuality.... X_X
    Alls I can say for the time being is... I'm having fun.. ? :slight_smile:
    Regardless, my friends will accept me.. but not the entire highschool and that's the courage I'm working on right now

Thanks for being an avid reader? Haha XD idk, but now I'm signing off to go to sleep :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: